Sign in to follow this  
KC Deuce

Championship Game Advice ?

So full point PPR; it's a 10 team league. Championship actually runs this week AND next (which normally sucks). We start 3 WR and a Flex along with 1 QB, 2 RB and 1 TE, DST and K.

My Lineup:

QB - Brady OR Wilson (and I have Palmer)

RB - Deangelo Williams

RB - James White OR Denard Robinson OR Ivory

WR - Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin AND Crabtree (15 pts) (Beckham Jr SSPD)
FLEX - Doug Baldwin OR Brandin Cooks (or one of the RBs)

TE - Greg Olsen

DST - Pittsburgh (streaming them instead of Arizona vs Green Bay)

K - Graham Gano

His Lineup:

QB: Blake Bortles

RB - Jeremy Hill

RB - Devonta Freeman

WR - Dez Bryant, Amari Cooper (3 pts) and Kamar Aiken

TE - Jordan Reed (33 pts)

FLEX - Karlos Williams

DST - Seattle

K - Mason Crosby

So; I have been riding my WRs and got lucky with some WW and trades to "inherit" a backfield. OBJ on Suspension this week so though it's not SLIM pickens'; I need to make the right choices this week. I am leaning towards leaving Baldwin out of the lineup and starting Russell Wilson . . . extremely hard to sit Brady though and I'm torn. If I do play Brady, then does it make sense to go with Denard Robinson over White ? If White was getting rushing TDs; I wouldn't waver there. On paper, my team seems SOOOO much better but Reed bailed him out a little with another huge week.

He's gonna need a dez replacement. If you can pickup someone to block him from covering himself late, go ahead and do that. Bortles has scary blowup game potential. He throws 5 ints a week tho, so maybe this is the week the defense catches them. Or not.

Start James White and collect your Woodheadish bundle of short catches.

I'm guessing Baldwin plays. Still, start cooks and assume his hot run of home games continues even if Brees has one foot.

The tough call is at Qb. You have three grand options. Wilson has the safe baseline. Brady will have the attempts vs a tough defense with limited weapons but it tends to not matter cuz Patriots. But give me Palmer.

I think Palmer will score the most. I type this as a person who rode Palmer almost every week once Brees got hurt/shaky. Starting Palmer over Brees last week eliminated me / cost me a lot of jellybeans. But it was the 'right' call. Dudes just dropped a few long tds and fell on the one another time or two. As we saw last night, philly is super terrible and can be had downfield and up the middle.

This week, Palmer might end up in a shootout. Quess what Palmer's gonna do in a shootout with those players and a hurting defense? Think about what he did at Seattle and assume something like that. Palmer.

I agree 100% with what was written above......but I like Brady in his matchup....and White......get a couple 2fer's......good luck

I like Palmer or Wilson... Shoelace and Baldwin. You have/had a juggernaut team... Brown and OBJ? Wow... who are you drafting against???