Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

What if its found out that Obamas state, justice,intelligence depts colluded with russians

What happened to that saints guy?

As explained to you and others multiple times...he literally left because you all are too stupid to reason with.

Do I need to repeat that to you monthly to prove him right?

What happened to that saints guy?

He seemed somewhat intelligent. My guess is he finally figured out how bigly the media and his Dem leaders have been lying to him and backed out instead of admitting he was wrong

As explained to you and others multiple times...he literallleft because you all are stop stupid to reason with.

Do I need to repeat that to you monthly to prove him right?

This is priceless!

He seemed somewhat intelligent. My guess is he finally figured out how bigly the media and his Dem leaders have been lying to him and backed out instead of admitting he was wrong

He slapped you all around daily and did it while being polite. All he got was the same ignorance and insults. I stick around as its still fun exposing the ignorance here.

I stick around as its still fun exposing the ignorance here.

You get off on being a richard to people. It's messed up.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:03 AM, Sho Nuff said:

He slapped you all around daily and did it while being polite. All he got was the same ignorance and insults. I stick around as its still fun exposing the ignorance here.

:lol:

On 5/9/2018 at 10:52 AM, Cdub100 said:

This guy is an idiot. Liberals still haven't figured out they are subjected to constant propaganda and lies. See the latest jogger thread.

On 5/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, Cdub100 said:

Yeah.  He's over in the FBG bubble still defending them.  Except there he's not challenged - he's encouraged.  It's about 100 liberals to every 1 conservative over there.

It's definitely a mob mentality.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah.  He's over in the FBG bubble still defending them.  Except there he's not challenged - he's encouraged.  It's about 100 liberals to every 1 conservative over there.

It's definitely a mob mentality.

See above I called myself an idiot for thinking people would see the light.