Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Jailed Russian 'sex coaches' offer to trade election info for US asylum

CNN

From behind bars in a sweltering immigration detention center in Bangkok, a self-styled "sex coach" who claims to have detailed insider knowledge of Russian meddling in the US election says she wants to cooperate with US investigators.

The catch? She says the US government needs to grant her political asylum.

Belarus-born Anastasia Vashukevich claims she has proof of Russian interference in the 2016 US election in the form of more than an hour of audio recordings and photos of meetings.

"I am ready to help with an investigation if they help us get out of here," says the petite 21-year old.

If I were Robert Muller, I'd extradite her.

• Haha 1

Would, let her piss in my mouf

Interesting. Apparently she really does know the people she claims. Her assertions could be easy to disregard were it not for a 25-minute video investigation posted last month on YouTube by the Russian opposition figure Aleksei A. Navalny, which relies heavily on videos and photographs from Ms. Vashukevich.

Hell lumberg focked her.

• Like 1

CNN has reached all time lows when they are scouring Thai prisons to interview Russian sex teachers about 4th hand unverifiable information that might possibly be related to the 2016 election.

I love it.

Patience. Its all slowly coming together. #peepeetape

reeks more of panic and desperation

CNN has reached all time lows when they are scouring Thai prisons to interview Russian sex teachers about 4th hand unverifiable information that might possibly be related to the 2016 election.

I love it.

reeks more of panic and desperation

You know I thought this Russia chick was something that would could unite the people of the left and the right, but I totally forgot about the Log Cabin Republicans.

Serious question because I honestly can't tell any more. Is this a CNN parody account?

Serious question because I honestly can't tell any more. Is this a CNN parody account?

Your whining about CNN is hilarious.

You don't know what's real news...color me shocked!!!!

Are there still idiots who watch -and actually believe- CNN? WOW.

like 14 people i think. That's what the ratings reflect anyway

Are there still idiots who watch -and actually believe- CNN? WOW.

I provided a fox link you fockin tard :lol:

• Like 1

like 14 people i think. That's what the ratings reflect anyway

You trust fox and Gateway Pundit.

:lol:

:dunno: Is that a parody news organization too? Like I said I honestly can't tell any more.

Just to be clear because I don't think you actually understood what I was asking. I believe there is a wh0re in Thailand who posted this sh1t on snap chat and CNN and apparently the local St. Louis fox affiliate reported on. I just find it hilarious the media is even reporting it.

Maybe one of these cucks can go be captain save a hoe, bail her out of prison and she'll let them watch when she focks her sugar daddy.

You don't know what's real news...color me shocked!!!!

...and this is real news? A wh0re in Thailand?

:dunno: Is that a parody news organization too? Like I said I honestly can't tell any more.

Just to be clear because I don't think you actually understood what I was asking. I believe there is a wh0re in Thailand who posted this sh1t on snap chat and CNN and apparently the local St. Louis fox affiliate reported on. I just find it hilarious the media is even reporting it.

Maybe one of these cucks can go be captain save a hoe, bail her out of prison and she'll let them watch when she focks her sugar daddy.

Which would all be well and good except said wh0res connections have been independently corroborated. Thats the only reason anyone even gives half a sh1t :doh:

Which would all be well and good except said wh0res connections have been independently corroborated. Thats the only reason anyone even gives half a sh1t :doh:

High priced wh0re has connected daddies. I still don't know why this is news.

I mean last week CNN was literally digging in trash looking for Russian connections and this week it's a wh0re.. Are we sure the Onion hasn't taken them over?

They are fox and Pundit guys...they dont understand what independently corroborated means.

:nono: Stop that.

We all want to believe it's true and it also generates lots of clicks and revenue.

That's good enough.

...and this is real news? A wh0re in Thailand?

I think the picture of her at :51 seconds is very news worthy.

This is the one that's finally going to get him :(

This is the one that's finally going to get him :(

Says the guy who has been thinking that about Hillary for 20 years.

Says the guy who has been thinking that about Hillary for 20 years.

What's really funny is the right-wing clowns in this thread think we are taking this seriously...more so than she's a serious piece of azz.

What's really funny is the right-wing clowns in this thread think we are taking this seriously...more so than she's a serious piece of azz.

Worms is obviously taking it seriously.

:dunno:

Worms is obviously taking it seriously.

:dunno:

He seems to be the only one. Nice work Honcho

He seems to be the only one. Nice work Honcho

:lol: Like Im gonna take sh1t on this from the pizza gate crowd

:first:

:lol: Like Im gonna take sh1t on this from the pizza gate crowd

:first:

I know you are putting on a brave face, but they've totally owned you...you want me to peenie this thread to save your dignity.

I know you are putting on a brave face, but they've totally owned you...you want me to peenie this thread to save your dignity.

I have none to save :(

• Like 1