Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Anyone know of a top 200 dynasty ranking?

dynastyleaguefootball.com has a pretty recent mock draft.. 20 rounds with comentary..

no link though (blocked at work) :cheers:

dynastyleaguefootball.com has a pretty recent mock draft.. 20 rounds with comentary..

no link though (blocked at work) :cheers:

Thanks. I looked over the site but it seems like I might need to join and pay to access it.

If I don't please post up a link later.

Thanks. I looked over the site but it seems like I might need to join and pay to access it.

If I don't please post up a link later.

you have to go into the arcive I think? I was looking at it just the other day for free..

Man, I really should not be helping my competition in the new dynasty league, but here goes:

http://www.fantasyfootballxtreme.com/fantasy-football-rankings/2012-ppr-dynasty-top-200-players/#.T5sf2Kv2Z8E

I'm already regretting this :)

Who the hell made up that list? Arod is the third qb? The only way that list makes any sense is if there is an assumption that you can keep your players forever without penalty.

Who the hell made up that list? Arod is the third qb? The only way that list makes any sense is if there is an assumption that you can keep your players forever without penalty.

I guess with our upcoming draft guys are pulling out all the stops to mess each other up..

I was actually thinking about some of the advise I give out in the Dynasty forum, gonna have to watch what I say with all you "fft zealots" around :overhead:

I guess with our upcoming draft guys are pulling out all the stops to mess each other up..

I was actually thinking about some of the advise I give out in the Dynasty forum, gonna have to watch what I say with all you "fft zealots" around :overhead:

Can't wait to grab Victor Cruz at 1(5) just so you have to change your avatar!!!!

Can't wait to grab Victor Cruz at 1(5) just so you have to change your avatar!!!!

I promiss if you take him at 1.05 I will change it to whatever you want.. :ninja:

Ahh i see how it is. A little misinformation to throw the league off.

Just checked this place out. I've never been there or heard of it before. But a nice place for sure.

Added it to my favorites.

The Best pure dynasty site out there IMO :cheers: