Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

Why can't ht post?

I can post. Always could. Newbie is projecting his issues (getting banned for a year) onto me. But I lost a bet last week, where I had to not post for a week.

An iraqi migrant stabbed a man on a Swedish train because a woman in a hijab was asked to show her ticket. He claimed it was racist.

Sexual abuse attacks at Swedish music festivals are up 1000%. Perps are described as " not of Swedish origin". Chinese? Samoan? Canadian?

Sexual abuse attacks at Swedish music festivals are up 1000%. Perps are described as " not of Swedish origin". Chinese? Samoan? Canadian?

They left behind dark pubes.

The post office in Denmark has halted deliveries to a troubled, high-immigration neighborhood because its drivers are afraid to go there.

PostNord, the national mail carrier, this week pulled it staff from Vollsmose, a district of Odense, Denmark’s third-largest city.

It said the decision was made after one of their vans was broken into during a delivery. Violent threats have also been made against two other drivers.

Local media reports noted that immigration and crime are a problem in the area.

https://heatst.com/world/danish-post-office-suspends-deliveries-to-immigration-hotspot-drivers-too-scared-to-go-there/

In the second night of rioting in Sweden, 100 masked migrant youths attacked police with rocks and clubs and set fires to police cars. President Trump, right again. Swedes must really be regretting all this at this point. Obama and HRC wanted the same for us. Trump voters helped save this country. You're welcome.

• Like 1

The whole Sweden issue is just a small example of the violence that has occurred in countries that have taken in Muslim refugees. You can see the violent destruction caused by the Muslim refugees throughout Western Europe. Many, many murders, rapes, rapes of children and acts of terrorism. Im glad President Trump sees this and is doing his best to keep us from making the same mistake. I just can't figure out why people in this country want to bring them here.

Elin Krantz. What a shame. Some say she should have known better.

You're quoting yourself now? Jesus. Let this s*** die already.

Didn't feel like clicking 15 x. Lighten up.

Two African migrants have been arrested and charged in Sweden after sexually assaulting numerous women and girls, one of the victims being 11 years old. They each assaulted or

Abused 3 women and 3 children over a 7 month period starting in October of 2016.

Yeah, Trump was right. Again

Two African migrants have been arrested and charged in Sweden after sexually assaulting numerous women and girls, one of the victims being 11 years old. They each assaulted or

Abused 3 women and 3 children over a 7 month period starting in October of 2016.

Yeah, Trump was right. Again

Are they out of the top ten safest countries in the world yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are they out of the top ten safest countries in the world yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have ascended to the second most rapiest, behind some place in Southern Africa.

They have ascended to the second most rapiest, behind some place in Southern Africa.

Second most rapiest country in the world? I'm going to call bullshit

Second most rapiest country in the world? I'm going to call bullshit

Then get to steppin and prove it wrong tang-puss. Then again, I'm sure Girardi02 is on it. Lol.

Looks like crime hasn't gone up at all in Sweden over the past 10 years:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

In your silly inexperienced world all crimes are equal. We're specifically talking about rape here son, pay attention.

In your silly inexperienced world all crimes are equal. We're specifically talking about rape here son, pay attention.

Covered in my link. :thumbsup:

Covered in my link. :thumbsup:

You mean the part that says rapes have increased over the past ten years? Jeezus man, it's your own freaking link. What a clown.

You mean the part that says rapes have increased over the past ten years? Jeezus man, it's your own freaking link. What a clown.

The part that says rapes declined in the past two years, presumably during the surge of immigrants that increased rapes according to Don.

You've been snookered by a fat guy in a combover. Don't feel bad: Lots of dumb people fell for it. :thumbsup:

ouch. That's going to leave a mark. What a waste of two hundred posts for that retard hardcore.

You read the part where it says rapes have gone up? Come on Newbie, read something for once. This is like when Demi Moore screwed up the cross examination in a few good men. I get to keep pointing out what the article says about rapes. Silly kids.

You read the part where it says rapes have gone up? Come on Newbie, read something for once.

so your argument this entire thread and hundreds of posts by you is that crime in general is not affected from letting these immigrants in, but rapes are? That was your big thing? LOL talk about moving the goalposts.

Whatever Newbie, you're right, Sweden is just as safe as it always was. Nothing has changed. As a matter of fact, all of Europe is calm as can be. No issues at all.

so your argument this entire thread and hundreds of posts by you is that crime in general is not affected from letting these immigrants in, but rapes are? That was your big thing? LOL talk about moving the goalposts.

If you read the article you'll see that Sweden changed the way rapes are reported, which resulted in an apparent uptick in 2005. Reported rapes have actually decline the last few years.

Which is a good thing, unless you're a rapey Trumptard. :thumbsup:

Second highest rapes . That's a lot. Granted the stats from thise countries that are on Trumps no fly list can't really be taken seriously, but still. Sweden ruined its own country.

If you read the article you'll see that Sweden changed the way rapes are reported, which resulted in an apparent uptick in 2005. Reported rapes have actually decline the last few years.

Which is a good thing, unless you're a rapey Trumptard. :thumbsup:

omg. You're even taking rapes away from hardcore? Please delete this post. It's all that he has. He has young children at home. This might drive the poor bastard into jumping off a building or something. Please let him have rapes.

You know what place is terrific? Saudi Arabia. They have vastly lower rape stats than the US. It's probably cause Obummer let in all the Muslims. Rapey rapey! :nono:

Nothing gets these two losers excited like me. I own them.

Nothing gets these two losers excited like me. I own them.

there you go. You just took one of the worst beatings this board has ever seen. God it was beautiful. LOL go lick your wounds, possibly. There's blood running out of your vulva

If it helps, Chinese tourists that return from Europe complain that the Muslim migrants camped in parks and in front of buildings are a pestilence ruining the experience.

Please note that Chinese are super-racist (not against whites mostly) and I've not been to Europe to verify this personally.

"Help us, help us" - Swedish National Police commisoner Dan Eliasson at a press conference as Swedish "no-go" zones expand from 55-61.

"Help us, help us" - Swedish National Police commisoner Dan Eliasson at a press conference as Swedish "no-go" zones expand from 55-61.

Less crime now than there was ten years ago. One simple sentence. Wow, what a horrible beating. :lol:

Yeah, I guess the national police commissioner holds a press conference pleading for help because things are actually getting better. You re-enforce your moron bonafides every day.

Yeah, I guess the national police commissioner holds a press conference pleading for help because things are actually getting better. You re-enforce your moron bonafides every day.

Reinforce*