Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Trump Blows Off Ramadan Dinner!

every post I've made in this thread is thinking about the big picture, grease monkey. What good do you think this move by Trump does for the big picture?

Fair enough. After re-reading this thread, you actually made a decent point or two.

See, the thing is that given your trolling history here, none of us "Alt Right" faggits can take you seriously. At least with Shonuff, he doesn't troll. You do.

Whatever

Fair enough. After re-reading this thread, you actually made a decent point or two.

See, the thing is that given your trolling history here, none of us "Alt Right" faggits can take you seriously. At least with Shonuff, he doesn't troll. You do.

Whatever

apology accepted

I don't really care either way. If it were me, I'd probably go and make a speech about coming together to put a stop to the terrorists, etc., but it doesn't bother me that he didn't go.

no. Every single one of them wants you dead. Be scared pussie. Be very scared.

Why do you support radical Islam?

Why do you support radical Islam?

Dude, stop with the "all muslims are evil" crap.

I know lots of great people that are muslims. So would you if you ever bothered to meet new people.

Is there a disturbingly large contingent that are evil? Sure. And they should be eradicated.

The only way it ever happens is if the good ones help. They ain't likely to do that if we paint them with the same brush.

More fake news from the Washington Post:

Fake News: Washington Post Claims Thomas Jefferson Held White House Iftar Dinner to ‘Celebrate Ramadan

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/25/fake-news-washington-post-claims-thomas-jefferson-held-white-house-iftar-dinner-celebrate-ramadan/

Dude, stop with the "all muslims are evil" crap.

I know lots of great people that are muslims. So would you if you ever bothered to meet new people.

Is there a disturbingly large contingent that are evil? Sure. And they should be eradicated.

The only way it ever happens is if the good ones help. They ain't likely to do that if we paint them with the same brush.

All Muslims support radical islam.

Ok, not every single Muslim, but hundreds of millions do.

All Muslims support radical islam.

:lol:

And all whites support the KKK

You may be even more retarded than I thought. :doh:

Good he's not a Jew why must we pander to recognize all religions when we know they wouldn't do the same

How about because you show that you are President of all the people no matter what religion. Not just President of the people that like you or think like you.

• Like 1

How about because you show that you are President of all the people no matter what religion. Not just President of the people that like you or think like you.

Nah man! It's whitey against the world to these morons.

And it's not just religious things. Look at all his little rallies and places he refuses to go if there is a chance people will protest him.

This. Unreal

Islam in itself is a radical, violent religion. So yeah, all Muslims do support radical Islam. There's only one Quoran, and that is the word of Allah.

• Like 1

I don't agree that all Muslims support radical Islam, but the amount that tolerate it, or are apathetic to it, is disturbing.

• Like 1

Islam in itself is a radical, violent religion. So yeah, all Muslims do support radical Islam. There's only one Quoran, and that is the word of Allah.

Get in line with the other retards

Get in line with the other retards

You don't consider Islam to be radical? It calls for world wide domination. You don't think it's violent? It's all over the quoran, commanding Muslims to do violence. Don't get mad at me, I didn't make their rules, Muhammed did.

You don't consider Islam to be radical? It calls for world wide domination. You don't think it's violent? It's all over the quoran, commanding Muslims to do violence. Don't get mad at me, I didn't make their rules, Muhammed did.

A literal reading of the Bible is pretty damn violent and radical. Same for the Torah.

Any religions we should allow to remain?

Jesus Christ man. Have you ever focking met a Muslim?

Like the Christian bible, there are some ridiculously violent passages in the Koran.

A literal reading of the Bible is pretty damn violent and radical. Same for the Torah.

Why is the Bible being brought into this subject? Christians waging a religious war? Stay on topic. And yeah, I've met plenty. More than you I would suspect

Why is the Bible being brought into this subject? Christians waging a religious war? Stay on topic. And yeah, I've met plenty. More than you I would suspect

And they've all tried to kill you?

He is too far gone.

And they've all tried to kill you?

They all belong to a religion that says I should be killed. You too. And homos and out of line women.

They all belong to a religion that says I should be killed. You too. And homos and out of line women.

And you were just saying how many you've met. Yet, here you are. All alive and sh1t. I'm confused

And you were just saying how many you've met. Yet, here you are. All alive and sh1t. I'm confused

Met plenty of bad people. Plenty. They didn't try to kill me, yet they still sit in prison. I wonder why?

Met plenty of bad people. Plenty. They didn't try to kill me, yet they still sit in prison. I wonder why?

You're one lucky guy. All those Muslims who wanted you dead, and none of them hurt you. Phew! You must have been carrying a rabbit's foot.

You're one lucky guy. All those Muslims who wanted you dead, and none of them hurt you. Phew! You must have been carrying a rabbit's foot.

I used to love making them take off their kufi. I'd say "take off your hat" and they would

Protest and Say it was religious blah blah and I would say it's just a hat to me and the state of NY. You can wait if you want. They gave in.

I used to love making them take off their kufi. I'd say "take off your hat" and they would

Protest and Say it was religious blah blah and I would say it's just a hat to me and the state of NY. You can wait if you want. They gave in.

And they STILL didn't kill you? Hmmmm

I had a ham sammich in honor of Ramadan.

Doesn't rate on my give a sh!t meter. Enjoy the 8 pages of back and forth nonsense though.

:lol:

And all whites support the KKK

You may be even more retarded than I thought. :doh:

Link?

Are you Christian?

If so, do you make your wife sleep out in the yard when she's on the rag?

When you "emit semen" and are thus unclean, do you sleep in the yard?

And besides... what is the end result of your Judgement? How do you see that playing out well, turning a couple billion people into fervent enemies?

Are you Christian?

If so, do you make your wife sleep out in the yard when she's on the rag?

When you "emit semen" and are thus unclean, do you sleep in the yard?

And besides... what is the end result of your Judgement? How do you see that playing out well, turning a couple billion people into fervent enemies?

Been a Catholic my whole life. Never heard of that stuff. I think that's Judaism

Link?

sarcasm

[sahr-kaz-uh m]

noun

harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:

reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"; or argumentum ad absurdum, "argument to absurdity") is a form of argument which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion

Hope that helps you figure it out sport.

Been a Catholic my whole life. Never heard of that stuff. I think that's Judaism

It's in Leviticus. You know, right near the stuff that says homosexuality is a sin.

And Christianity is just the sequel to Judaism btw. But I'm sure you know that being catholic and all.

It's in Leviticus. You know, right near the stuff that says homosexuality is a sin.

And Christianity is just the sequel to Judaism btw. But I'm sure you know that being catholic and all.

In Christianity, you don't get into heaven by killing non-believers. Islam has a different take on the matter. It is a sin in Christianity to kill. Islam is different on the subject. Christianity believes that you hate the sin but love the sinner. Islam says kill them or chop their hands offf. Or rape them.

sarcasm

[sahr-kaz-uh m]

noun

harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:

reductio ad absurdum (Latin for "reduction to absurdity"; or argumentum ad absurdum, "argument to absurdity") is a form of argument which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion

Hope that helps you figure it out sport.

LOl 12th Man/Flahawker is the dumbest guy on the board. Simply follows Dems around all day like a puppy. What you posted will not help him figure it out. Nothing will. Like talking to a soap dish.