Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

So Lindsey Vonn won't be representing our President in Olympics.....

that flame boy Nippon finished 10th

Karma again

I haven't been keeping up with all the political antics. What did Nippon do/say?

refused to meet Pence citing the false claim that Pence wants to fix the gays thru therapy

Gotcha. Thanks.

refused to meet Pence citing the false claim that Pence wants to fix the gays thru therapy

That's not completely true. He did want to divert federal funds from the Ryan White Program, which helps AIDS research, to institutions that treat people "seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Now, he never used the term conversion therapy, but it's awfully close to it. Plus, you have to use his history on the subject. He believes being gay is a choice. He's extremely religious, not a bad thing by the way, which molds his views.

Imo, and he was my governor, he supports a form of conversion therapy. Maybe not electroshock therapy, but he believes therapy of some sort can convert gays to straight.

more proof Lindsay cares only about Lindsay, as she doesn't want to be part of the "TEAM" event

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/alpine-skiing-vonn-joins-other-top-names-shunning-075519039--oly.html

You must have been pissed when Micheala Shriffen backed out previously. Or maybe not, I can't remember, did Shriffen say she didn't support Trump?

You must have been pissed when Micheala Shriffen backed out previously. Or maybe not, I can't remember, did Shriffen say she didn't support Trump?

nope for one I don't know who the hell she is, but for 2, I don't recall said person making the Olympics into a political platform, and 3, I dont care what side you are on, I dont give one what an actor or athlete has to say about their lack of knowledge of politics

Cuckold

nope for one I don't know who the hell she is, but for 2, I don't recall said person making the Olympics into a political platform, and 3, I dont care what side you are on, I dont give one ###### what an actor or athlete has to say about their lack of knowledge of politics

1 - Micheala won the gold medal in the 2014 Slalom, and 2018 Giant Slalom. Silver in the combined just yesterday. So, a big deal in US Skiing for a while now. She was also cited for her hotness in the thread about Winter Olympics Babes.

2 - When someone is asked their opinion and they give it, its not really a platform. https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/lindsey-vonn-trump-quote-politics-donald/

3 - Yet you took the time to try to call her out for something that a number of other big name skiers had already done based solely on her not liking Trump.

1 - Micheala won the gold medal in the 2014 Slalom, and 2018 Giant Slalom. Silver in the combined just yesterday. So, a big deal in US Skiing for a while now. She was also cited for her hotness in the thread about Winter Olympics Babes.

2 - When someone is asked their opinion and they give it, its not really a platform. https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/lindsey-vonn-trump-quote-politics-donald/

3 - Yet you took the time to try to call her out for something that a number of other big name skiers had already done based solely on her not liking Trump.

the only one I see headlines on is Vonn, so thats really all that matters, if she didn't shun the US and then decided not to compete, I have no problem

I have a problem with anyone who didn't attend Obama White House for political purposes, hell I hate Obama, but if I was invited I would gladly go and shake his hand, and say pleasure to meet you Mr. President. Its a position I respect no matter the affiliation, something only 45 people have held

What Lindsay did initially was to get people to hate her, just like Kaepernick

the only one I see headlines on is Vonn, so thats really all that matters, if she didn't shun the US and then decided not to compete, I have no problem

I have a problem with anyone who didn't attend Obama White House for political purposes, hell I hate Obama, but if I was invited I would gladly go and shake his hand, and say pleasure to meet you Mr. President. Its a position I respect no matter the affiliation, something only 45 people have held

What Lindsay did initially was to get people to hate her, just like Kaepernick

Yea, I kind of agree. I believe Tim Thomas was the first to do this, and I thought it was jerky of him. I do think Trump brings a different element to the table..what with son's of bitches and pooosay grabbing comments. As in some of it is character related.

That's not completely true. He did want to divert federal funds from the Ryan White Program, which helps AIDS research, to institutions that treat people "seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Now, he never used the term conversion therapy, but it's awfully close to it. Plus, you have to use his history on the subject. He believes being gay is a choice. He's extremely religious, not a bad thing by the way, which molds his views.

Imo, and he was my governor, he supports a form of conversion therapy. Maybe not electroshock therapy, but he believes therapy of some sort can convert gays to straight.

If I designed the program, I'd start by having them have sex with trannies for three months, then switch to chicks with diIdos for another three months, then chicks.