Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

If You Got High One Night And Found The Meaning Of Life....

Would you make any attempt to share it? You're eighteen working as a fry cook in a mom and pop seafood restaurant. You're cleaning the kitchen floor by yourself. It's Goid Friday. Worked your bawls off. You and two friends each ate a hit of blue dolphin. The boss who looks like Kenny Rodgers asks a billion questions asks, who wants draft beer? Rough night? Let's have some fun!

After two hours of cleaning a kitchen infested by my German roaches, you see God.

You wind up in a bar playing Gillian Islands music sucking tequila shots out of a seventeen years olds naval hoping you avoid jail cause her Sheriff dads cruisers batteries are just as much a failure as the fire work show.

Looking at my best. I looked at the Sun today. I found the light. Printer at home stopped working. Dog is nuts. Nuts are culturally adapted.

I saw the sun. Welding glasses. Fawk me.

The moral of the story exists in the light. Can you seeeereeeeeeee the light? Not the Coors Lite.

I ate some bad fungi goo. Ate some acid. Saw the light. And promised an old lady hard . Saw God in her attic. And made promises only an idiot would.

She had nice . (48DDDD)

I'm drunk and watching one of my favorite movies. Stories actually. The Thomas Crown Affair. The original was a fawking classic. They don't make them like that anymore.

Itsatip, you shouldn't drink alone. :cheers:

Itsatip, you shouldn't drink alone. :cheers:

Was he drinking alone if I was drinking my balls off too ?