Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

early FU thread

I take back everything I said about you Baker, so Fu to me for doubting your cocky ass!!!

Also I'm gonna EFF to Goff, I'm sure LAR gameplan is to run Gurley 75 times today. EFFF my whole team.

Dumb SOB can't even field the snap

Week 5 - Experts say Lamar Miller will be Active. Shortly before game that changes to Active but Will Not Play. Get 0.0 from my RB spot. Loss.

Week 6 - Amari Cooper hurt on first target. Get 0.0 from my WR spot. Loss by 1.5 points.

Week 7 - Shady McCoy gets hurt early and does not return. Get 0.1 from my RB spot. Another loss.

F this game.

Clement what a bedschitter. Guy is useless and eagles are all over the place at RB. Thought I was ok with him but I am far from it.

FU Zeke. 8 carries for 8 yards? lol.

Fock Josh Gordon for getting tackled at the 1 yard line. Not only did that cost me in 2 leagues, but I'm playing against White too.

Yes I wouldn't want Zeke to feel left out either, 8 carries, 8 yards, real good. I'm sure my KC boys (Hunt, Hill) will also crap the bed along with my Green in that game.

Never thought that I would say this but...... Kamara

Flacco. Game flow of this game - ugggh. All I want out of him is 10 more points. Not sure they all go to Jackson at this point..

What's the deal with Zeke? Away from TV.

Zeke, 10 carries for 13 yards. He got me 1 point, I wish I could take it and run with it-he might lose yards from here on out to lose my point! Must be running like an old man, average career for an RB is 3 years. I won't be looking to draft him after this year.

FU Sean Payton for calling that BS high school play near the goal line , you have Brees, Ingram, Kamara, Thomas and you play that Mormon ! C'mon Man... FU !

Michael Thomas on his way to 3rd straight sh1t game.

I may still regret it but I sat him for both Diggs and Tate. I started a thread previously about him this week. Wasn't confident. With NO being down though, he could come back for sure.

Never thought that I would say this but...... Kamara

Thank you, sir....

Goff gets'em to the one-and here comes gravy train Gurley----------fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffI HATE the Rams-Rivers will be my QB forever!

I may still regret it but I sat him for both Diggs and Tate. I started a thread previously about him this week. Wasn't confident. With NO being down though, he could come back for sure.

Ok. So I made a dumb move. I own up to it. :(

I hope Goff gets hurt. Then I won't be STUPID enough to start that slacker any more. Shoulda gone with Rivers, he's money every week-not a lot of money but at least he doesn't have a coach that has a crush on the running back and gravy trains him. Really p!$$e$ me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV was switched to Dallas-Washington game, i can watch Zeke run backwards in fear. The game was switched because it was discovered that Ram O-coordinator's lipstick was smeared around the crotch area of Gurley's pants-TRUE, they didn't think that'd be good for tv.

Justin Tucker misses an extra point to blow overtime in the Baltimore/NO game. Wow.

Are you focking kidding me???

Dallas' center can suck on a tail pipe. Instead of a 47 yd field goal, he moves the ball pre-snap. 52 yd off the upright after the penalty.