Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

In related news, London England, with its Muslim mayor and no second amendment, had 19 murders this past month. Europe is committing slow suicide. Trump was right

Remember when Trump said something stupid like did you see what happened last night in Sweden? And everybody in Sweden said what the fuk happened in Sweden?

And it turns out the Trump was apparently miss hearing something from his Fox & Friends people.

It was roughly akin to kellyanne Conway and her Bowling Green Massacre faux pas.

And your little troll buddies had literally spent 20 Pages trying to do all kinds of mental gymnastics to avoid saying that Trump ###### up. Even though he did.

actually I think most of us agree that Trump is an idiot

we also agree that Muslim Refugees suck for a country, and this is a way to continue proving it

I think at least you are cool with not letting ragheads in, unlike MDC who wants to bend over for them

• Like 1

Remember when Trump said something stupid like did you see what happened last night in Sweden? And everybody in Sweden said what the fuk happened in Sweden?

And it turns out the Trump was apparently miss hearing something from his Fox & Friends people.

It was roughly akin to kellyanne Conway and her Bowling Green Massacre faux pas.

And your little troll buddies had literally spent 20 Pages trying to do all kinds of mental gymnastics to avoid saying that Trump ###### up. Even though he did.

Yeah, don't listen to this mental patient. Trump was referring to a news report from the night before about all the problems Sweden was having with its Islamic refugee crisis. Simple jacks like wiffle couldn't get that, so they made it up that he was referring to a specific incident. Anyone could see that he wasn't. And these 20 pages of what's been going on in Sweden since is proof that Trump was right. The libtards around here, if you read back far enough, actully tried to make the claim that Sweden wasn't having serious problems. TDS on display.

Actually, I've written pretty extensively on this. Most of the people who are anti-immigrant have no idea about the actual details of the immigration process.

Which is pretty much par for the course for Trump so why should it be any different for his followers?

I'm just anti stupid. It's the same reason I was against George Jr. The whole Iraq war made no sense. And I said it at the time not years after became a shitshow. This makes no sense either. People act like a terrorist can just choose to come to America under political Asylum and it doesn't work that way. But for those that try to come in directly skipping that particular process with the UN and our own intelligence agencies? Sure as hell they shouldn't get in.

Moreover, I think for every personally bring in from Syria we send one black felon back to Africa. It's just a question of Equitable redistribution of population.

UC Troubadour, they have these things called cameras these days.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-39021599/trump-look-at-what-happened-last-night-in-sweden

" you look at what happened last night in Sweden! Sweden! If you can believe it..."

Talk about living in denial. Do I need to whip out 47 different fonts and all kinds of colors?😂

I love that the Swedish Embassy had to call up the White House and ask what the happened.😃

that's high, comedy right there. It's bad enough to trumps too stupid to read, but he can't even understand when Fox lays things out for him?

Dude needs a chocolate lab. Just so the dog can figure things out for him.😃

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-39021599/trump-look-at-what-happened-last-night-in-sweden

" you look at what happened last night in Sweden! Sweden! If you can believe it..."

Talk about living in denial. Do I need to whip out 47 different fonts and all kinds of colors?😂

I love that the Swedish Embassy had to call up the White House and ask what the ###### happened.😃

that's high, comedy right there. It's bad enough to trumps too stupid to read, but he can't even understand when Fox lays things out for him?

Dude needs a chocolate lab. Just so the dog can figure things out for him.😃

There was a segment on fox the night before about Sweden and its Muslim problem. That's what he was referring to. You're a bigger dummy than I thought trotting out this horse. And if I recall you were one of the lemmings saying Sweden had no issues. Wrong. 20 pages worth of wrong. You lose.

There was a segment on fox the night before about Sweden and its Muslim problem. That's what he was referring to. You're a bigger dummy than I thought trotting out this horse. And if I recall you were one of the lemmings saying Sweden had no issues. Wrong. 20 pages worth of wrong. You lose.

Um, no. You're claiming victory over a straw man you created? And I hear your anti puppy too! You're wrong I win!😂😠

I think you just like having somebody to respond to you.

Trump didn't say, hey did you see what I saw on Fox last night?

Thank God he wasn't watching MacGyver. Maybe Agents of Shield? Did you see what spectra's doing now! Hydra must be stopped! LOL

Yeah, no worries about a trump presidency that can't distinguish news reports from his pdb. Then then again, he admits that he doesn't read his PDB.

.. but never misses Fox and Friends!

Talk about living in denial. Do I need to whip out 47 different fonts and all kinds of colors?

I love that the Swedish Embassy had to call up the White House and ask what the ###### happened.

Dude needs a chocolate lab. Just so the dog can figure things out for him.

Enough with the red herrings. Sweden distributed (and subsequently rescinded after backlash) a brochure with milquetoast language for Muslims with child brides, which was somewhere between not harsh enough and a "how to" for Muslim pedos to get away with it. Just stop already.

The leader of the Moderates in the Riksdag was not impressed with the content.

"The biggest failing is that the word ‘prison’ isn’t present, but rather it gives a bit of advice and tips on how to respond if you have a relationship our marriage laws forbid," Tobias Billström told news agency TT.

"Facepalm. Unacceptably flat. The brochure has to be withdrawn without delay. Child marriage should be completely forbidden," Liberal leader Jan Björklund wrote on Twitter.

https://www.thelocal.se/20180329/swedish-agency-backtracks-following-child-marriage-brochure-storm

Enough with the red herrings. Sweden distributed (and subsequently rescinded after backlash) a brochure with milquetoast language for Muslims with child brides, which was somewhere between not harsh enough and a "how to" for Muslim pedos to get away with it. Just stop already.

https://www.thelocal.se/20180329/swedish-agency-backtracks-following-child-marriage-brochure-storm

AND THAT HAPPENED JUST NOW!!😨

AND THAT HAPPENED JUST NOW!!😨

3:00 PM EST :ninja:

Hopefully, regardless of how stupid the liberals have looked in this thread, we have all learned the valuable lessons Sweden was brave enough to teach us.

Sweden took one for the team and showed everybody how bad of an idea these liberal policies are on immigration.

We owe Sweden a great debt.

• Like 1

Hopefully, regardless of how stupid the liberals have looked in this thread, we have all learned the valuable lessons Sweden was brave enough to teach us.

Sweden took one for the team and showed everybody how bad of an idea these liberal policies are on immigration.

We owe Sweden a great debt.

in all honesty, how long before we need to put warships off the coast of Sweden

in all honesty, how long before we need to put warships off the coast of Sweden

Hopefully not soon

Just the other day Shonuff was saying we need to bring in more refugees.

Just this last Friday!😲

I do not think that word means what you think that means

If you could take your rascal with you, would you go to Sweden?

He’s not a bright one.

SloFlake is at the bottom of American Society. He believe if we bring in enough refugees a new class of people will be created below him. It is his only hope of moving up.

Sweden - you should *stabbing* bring in *grenade* more *woman getting raped* refu *shooting* more refu *mass dropping* MORE *grenade* bring in more *help rape* refugees...

SloFlake is at the bottom of American Society. He believe if we bring in enough refugees a new class of people will be created below him. It is his only hope of moving up.

WTF?

First off RP lites claims of what I said isnt quite right (I know...shocking)... your assertions about me are just dead wrong and batshit crazy.

Shonuff stated we need to take in more refugees. Fact. He's lying once again.

WTF?

First off RP lites claims of what I said isnt quite right (I know...shocking)... your assertions about me are just dead wrong and batshit crazy.

No he's dead on. You're a class A loser.

Interesting theory. Not about Sho per se, but the general concept of bringing in a "super loser" class to make our regular losers feel better.

Interesting theory. Not about Sho per se, but the general concept of bringing in a "super loser" class to make our regular losers feel better.

It is why I post here.

Swedish newspaper finally admits that the vast majority of gang rapes that have occurred in Sweden were cmmited by refugees. There may be hope, but I still doubt it.

Have you seen our losers. They are capable of going as low as they have to.

Funny that none of the bored lefties are posting to acknowledge this.

Oslo police chief declares: "We have lost the city, Islam has taken over". It's not Sweden, but Norway is close enough and followed the same suicidal path as the rest of Europe. I was there in the 80's. What a beautiful, pristine land it was. They invited their oppressors in, and the Muslims never even hid their intentions. Sad.

Massive co-ordinated arson attacks in several Swedish cities Monday night. They called it immigration, but it was really an invasion.

Massive co-ordinated arson attacks in several Swedish cities Monday night. They called it immigration, but it was really an invasion.

The goal is to get land for nothing and create your own state within a state. Anyone who owns property in a Swedish city should be a bit nervous.