Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Brady/Belichick Feud?

Who would be a more sought after FA, Belichick or Brady?

Depends on the team.

but I would think short term, TB

Joint statement from Krafty Bob, BB and TB12

"For the past 18 years, the three of us have enjoyed a very good and productive working relationship. In recent days, there have been multiple media reports that have speculated theories that are unsubstantiated, highly exaggerated or flat out inaccurate," the statement reads. "The three of us share a common goal. We look forward to the enormous challenge of competing in the postseason and the opportunity to work together in the future, just as we have for the past 18 years. It is unfortunate that there is even a need for us to respond to these fallacies. As our actions have shown, we stand united."

Why did you trade JG for a 2nd round pick in the middle of a season?

So trite and boring. I can find drama on every team in every sport if I want to. I can find it in every office building, school and little league. Give me two people and I will give you some drama. Give me an organization and I can give you a boatload. Won't affect them one bit when the game kicks off. I'm frankly surprised Belly responded to this. Taking a cue from his boy Trump?

So trite and boring. I can find drama on every team in every sport if I want to. I can find it in every office building, school and little league. Give me two people and I will give you some drama. Give me an organization and I can give you a boatload. Won't affect them one bit when the game kicks off. I'm frankly surprised Belly responded to this. Taking a cue from his boy Trump?

I skipped to page 2 of this abortion of a thread. This post seems about right

Kraft is going to have to learn the Jerry Jones lesson:

Players and coaches win SBs, not owners.

• Like 1

If this doesnt prove ESPN is the biggest lying sacks of sh1t then I dont know what is

If this doesnt prove ESPN is the biggest lying sacks of sh1t then I dont know what is

Like other ESPN stories, I think there is a good amount of truth in the article. However, I think the implications are false and the exaggerations are there in full display.

Since their last post was complete bullsh1t now they are saying BB has interest in becoming the Giants new coach

http://dailysnark.com/report-bill-belichick-interest-giants-hc-job-amid-patriots-drama/

If he was so interested in being the giants coach, wouldn't he have just traded jimmy gesus to the giants so he'd be there waiting for him?

I'm hesring BB didn't want to trade Garo.

Brady is notoriously unhelpful to his backup quarterbacks just like Brett Favre was a selfish that way too. And Brady didn't want Garo breathing down his neck.

Who knows what's true, but it certainly seems possible. And that's why Belichick is so pissed off. He'd rather have a young stud in the wings then one with maybe two years left who thinks he runs the joint.

Again, who knows?

Far as I'm concerned, they should both retire.

I'm hesring BB didn't want to trade Garo.

Brady is notoriously unhelpful to his backup quarterbacks just like Brett Favre was a selfish ###### that way too. And Brady didn't want Garo breathing down his neck.

Who knows what's true, but it certainly seems possible. And that's why Belichick is so pissed off. He'd rather have a young stud in the wings then one with maybe two years left who thinks he runs the joint.

Again, who knows?

Far as I'm concerned, they should both retire.

What bothers me about the story is Brady seems to be completely taken by this Guerrero guy. Almost like a Scientologists are with L Ron Hubbard.

And who is this method marketed too? Certainly not the common person. It's ###### ridiculous how much it costs - around 16K PER YEAR according to this article to follow the plan. This just sounds like a greedy money grab from a guy who's worth almost 200 million dollars, has personal assistants and gets all kinds of free toys.

Yeah, I agree that he has every right to do this but he's not endearing himself to anyone. In fact, it seems like he's actually harming his brand.

Ironic that Giants brass was in NE yesterday to interview two BB coordinators.

Would hoodie really take a HC job of s team without GM control?

If he was so interested in being the giants coach, wouldn't he have just traded jimmy gesus to the giants so he'd be there waiting for him?

Interesting point.

I don't know. Why won't you tell me your opinion?

doesn't matter ..jimmy g was better, but hes not here. Irrelevant :dunno:

Who would be better?

Garapallo or Hoyer

Thats kind of a dumb question. Missing the point.

Jimmy G is the better backup today but more importantly he would be an immensely better option as successor to Brady

Thats kind of a dumb question. Missing the point.

Jimmy G is the better backup today but more importantly he would be an immensely better option as successor to Brady

Except that wasn't an option. Jimmy didn't want to keep waiting for Brady to retire and the Pats didn't want to have to tag him

Except that wasn't an option. Jimmy didn't want to keep waiting for Brady to retire and the Pats didn't want to have to tag him

They were definitely in a tough spot. If I were a Pats fan, I would have preferred they keep Jimmy if they felt he was the proper heir to Tom.

Sure it was an option.

Goodbye Brady after this year :wave:

Hello Jimmy :wub:

Tough move, yes, but Bradys gonna be freaking 41 years old

Sure it was an option.

Goodbye Brady after this year :wave:

Hello Jimmy :wub:

Tough move, yes, but Bradys gonna be freaking 41 years old

You don't live here. The backlash on that would have been brutal. Brady owns this town.

Here's the deal. The article was written by Wickersham who supposedly has these connections in the organization. How come none of the local guys had it or Schefter? Maybe because it was made up similar to the other stories Wickersham has written about the Patriots that were found out to be untrue, such as:

- Warm Gatorade on visitor sidelines

- Spies in the hills above the Seahawks practice field at Super Bowl XLIX

- A billboard that shows replays to the Patriots sidelines

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

This is no different than the recent anti trump book, full if kies fueled by insecure jealousy.

Serious Brady question. You say Brady owns the town - is he an accessible guy ? Charities? Support teammates charities and functions ?

Are they out and about in the city ?

Just curious

Serious Brady question. You say Brady owns the town - is he an accessible guy ? Charities? Support teammates charities and functions ?

Just curious

Yes, but you also have to remember that this is a different era with social media. He doesn't walk the streets of Boston, but he is "accessible" in that people feel connected to him via social media.

We also don't need much. Larry Bird and Ted Williams were not accessible to the fan base, but there would have been outrage if they had been traded at the ends of their careers. This is similar to that.

Just curious

i would choose bill over tom any day of the week

Brady loves New York. Has an apartment there. Wears a Yankee hat

Brady loves New York. Has an apartment there. Wears a Yankee hat

plus he'd get pretty much every January and February off.

You don't live here. The backlash on that would have been brutal. Brady owns this town.

Here's the deal. The article was written by Wickersham who supposedly has these connections in the organization. How come none of the local guys had it or Schefter? Maybe because it was made up similar to the other stories Wickersham has written about the Patriots that were found out to be untrue, such as:

- Warm Gatorade on visitor sidelines

- Spies in the hills above the Seahawks practice field at Super Bowl XLIX

- A billboard that shows replays to the Patriots sidelines

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

How dumb would the Niners have been to keep joe Montana and trade Steve Young?

Because thats what the Pats did.

Other reports say Kraft made Belichick trade Garropolo. Seems plausible otherwise how do you explain that sh1t trade mid-season? If the trade was on Belichicks terms it wouldve gone a whole helluva lot better

plus he'd get pretty much every January and February off.

Not if he went to the Jets. Still in the AFC east. Heck, the AFC for that matter