Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Bombs Away

yes, let them smelly fockers figure it out themselves

:cry:

So he should have done nothing instead?

Im not familiar with the deep state. Is that the fictional criminal cabal led by Obama where he spends his days plotting intricate pointless crimes even though in reality all he does is jet ski and relax? Im not up on the latest hysterical democratic Illuminati conspiracy regimes.

The deep state is unelected beurocrats, lobbyists and civil servants imbedded deep in the D.C. Machine who do what they want. They've been around for a long time. Before Obama. You didn't know this, years ago?
  • Like 1

Completely disagree. It's not about the 40 people who died. We couldn't give two shits about anyone over there dying. It's what we do, we kill people in the ME. 50,000 children in Yemen have died of disease and starvation due to the American supported Saudi led blockade and you don't and won't hear a focking peep.

As a nation we are so full of ###### and this absolutely disgusts me. Get the fock out of Syria. Everything we touch in the ME turns to absolute ######.

I'm in agreement.

I think it's a mistake ..bad move by trump. He's letting the deep state force his hand. Very disappointed

Trust POTUS.

Sparrow Red.

Missiles only.

Intel good.

Q

Interesting.

According to public statements we bombed chemical weapons facilities.

According to Q and the autists we bombed black hat sites. (There is a reason the McCain photos from Syria reappeared this week)

We may never know the truth.

Either way, if we bombed Assad controlled chemical weapons facilities or US/CIA/ISIS controlled black hat sites, it is a good thing.

The reactions from all will point us towards the truth. MSM, McCain, Graham, Obama filth (Clapper, Brennan, Comey, etc)

eta: McCain Syria images https://www.google.com/search?q=mccain+syria&newwindow=1&rlz=1CATAAB_enUS673US673&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN6eXN-LjaAhUCBnwKHbDwCL8Q_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=702

McCain response to Trump: http://thehill.com/policy/defense/383142-mccain-applauds-syria-strikes-says-full-strategy-still-needed

:lol: of course this war mongering piece of is hoping for WW3 before his time on earth is up

I trust Trump. NoKo standing down, China negotiating, etc........

He won an unwinnable election despite some of the world's most powerful people allied against him using the world's best intelligence apparatuses.

Trust POTUS.

• Like 1

So he should have done nothing instead?

Im not familiar with the deep state. Is that the fictional criminal cabal led by Obama where he spends his days plotting intricate pointless crimes even though in reality all he does is jet ski and relax? Im not up on the latest hysterical democratic Illuminati conspiracy regimes.

No. The deep state is who was behind 9/11, who helped the Saudis evacuate the country, who concocted the WMD excuse to go to war in Iraq, who put Cheney and Halliburton in control of the Middle East, and...

Here is a question for anyone who doubts that there are not "deep" players behind the scenes pulling the strings:

Obama continued every single Bush policy that he ran against (War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq, GTMO, Patriot Act, drone strikes all over Middle East and Africa) and he even started a few new wars and regime changes to call his own (Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen).

I know you are probably unaware of this since the MSM went silent for 8 years after crucifying Bush nightly over these exact issues.

Do you think Obama the Great Hope & Change Candidate just turned into a war mongering piece of ###### W clone the minute he moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Ave? Or was someone else pulling the strings?

eta: Obama has never led anything in his life. He was just another puppet. It was not his "cabal", he was merely their black pawn.

The deep state is unelected beurocrats, lobbyists and civil servants imbedded deep in the D.C. Machine who do what they want. They've been around for a long time. Before Obama. You didn't know this, years ago?

Ok so a fictional cabal. Why or how would I or any sane person know anything about this? Only hardcore political wackos have even heard of this deep state.

But actually I love a good conspiracy so Im all aboard. Is Jay Z a member?

No. The deep state is who was behind 9/11, who helped the Saudis evacuate the country, who concocted the WMD excuse to go to war in Iraq, who put Cheney and Halliburton in control of the Middle East,

It would be easy to cry wacko here, and believe me, I do think you are one of those types who goes outside with his shotgun looking at the sky muttering about govnt drones sent to spy on you...but I actually believe all this stuff too.

I'm old enough to remember when the Trumpies used to hate "globalists" that would create more war in the ME

I'm old enough to remember when the Trumpies used to hate "globalists" that would create more war in the ME

I wouldn't call it a war just yet.

Trump's foreign policy thus far has paid huge dividends. Sorry your ice cream is cold skippy.

100 missiles fired, very strategic targets, 3 suspected chemical plants

Mattis, however, suggested the evidence of sarin was so far inconclusive.

"We are very confident that chlorine was used. We are not ruling out sarin right now," Mattis said.

The Pentagon said one of the targets was a scientific research center located in the greater Damascus area, which it described as a Syrian center for the research, development, production and testing of chemical and biological weaponry.

The second target was a chemical weapons storage facility west of the city of Homs.

"We assess that this was the primary location of Syrian sarin and precursor production equipment," Dunford said.

The third target, which was also near Homs, contained both a chemical weapons equipment storage facility and a command post.

U.S. officials said there was no indication so far that Syrian air defenses struck attacking Western aircraft or ships.

They characterized this year's strikes as more significant than the one waged last year, saying double the number of weapons were used this time.

"We were very precise and proportionate," Mattis said. "But at the same time, it was a heavy strike."

• Like 1

here is your collusion I am sure

She added that "with our allies, we ensured that the Russians were warned ahead of time." Syria's ally Russia has denounced the western military action.

So, this time last week? Trump is telling everyone who listened that we're getting out of Syria very soon very soon bigly believe me.

Then more hooker stories break.

Hey! We're going to bomb the out of Syria!

Wag that dog Donny boy. Wag that dog.

Having said that, I'm all for it. Fuk those mass-murdering fuk heads.

So, this time last week? Trump is telling everyone who listened that we're getting out of Syria very soon very soon bigly believe me.

Then more hooker stories break.

Hey! We're going to bomb the ###### out of Syria!

Wag that dog Donny boy. Wag that dog.

Having said that, I'm all for it. Fuk those mass-murdering fuk heads.

Did you come up with that theory all by yourself?

Wag the dog was scrolling on the news channels earlier this morning...wiff is legendary!

Completely disagree. It's not about the 40 people who died. We couldn't give two shits about anyone over there dying. It's what we do, we kill people in the ME. 50,000 children in Yemen have died of disease and starvation due to the American supported Saudi led blockade and you don't and won't hear a focking peep.

As a nation we are so full of ###### and this absolutely disgusts me. Get the fock out of Syria. Everything we touch in the ME turns to absolute ######.

Absolute gospel truth.

This isnt about dead Syrians. Its about injured American pride. And thats a damn fool reason to have a war.

There is nothing in Syria of consequence to the American people. We need to get out while the gettings good.

Absolute gospel truth.

This isnt about dead Syrians. Its about injured American pride. And thats a damn fool reason to have a war.

There is nothing in Syria of consequence to the American people. We need to get out while the gettings good.

I have no problem with targeted strikes after a chemical attack (especially with support of our allies).

I have a problem with what we do after if we continue to shut our doors to the refugees we create in a nation already full of people trying to escape civil war.

And I know that isnt popular on this bored as many like the shut the door approach. I dont think its wise or right to turn our backs.

What if Assad is again using chemical weapons on his people next week...next month or next year?

This mission can only be declared accomplished if Assad never again uses these weapons again.

Time will tell, I guess.

What if Assad is again using chemical weapons on his people next week...next month or next year?

This mission can only be declared accomplished if Assad never again uses these weapons again.

Time will tell, I guess.

Well...Trump declares Mission Accomplished...so

His tweet was actually fine...til he got to that point. Its almost as if he had to put something in there to sound stupid.

Well...Trump declares Mission Accomplished...so

His tweet was actually fine...til he got to that point. Its almost as if he had to put something in there to sound stupid.

No, it’s that you want to find anything to be hysterical about.

So we gave syria 5 days notice. Hit 3 worthless sites and now we can leave. We will soon see putin and Trump talking about peace.

The Dems get their attack and the rest of us can go back to MAGA.

I have no problem with targeted strikes after a chemical attack (especially with support of our allies).

I have a problem with what we do after if we continue to shut our doors to the refugees we create in a nation already full of people trying to escape civil war.

And I know that isnt popular on this bored as many like the shut the door approach. I dont think its wise or right to turn our backs.

I would like to agree. I just cant.

Letting in a flood of Syrians is a Trojan horse. Even if no actual terrorists come (doubtful) I want no part of large scale Muslim immigration to America. Everywhere they go they ruin. They escape sh!thole theocratic hella and promptly try to force their backward ignorance on their new homes.

Nope. Cant do it. Call me a bigot. Fine. That culture is a focking disease. From the western shores of Morocco to the farthest east reaches of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other stans, there isnt one country worth a fock in the Muslim world.

Id prefer we stopped wandering around kicking over focking anthills in the first focking place.

I would like to agree. I just cant.

Letting in a flood of Syrians is a Trojan horse. Even if no actual terrorists come (doubtful) I want no part of large scale Muslim immigration to America. Everywhere they go they ruin. They escape sh!thole theocratic hella and promptly try to force their backward ignorance on their new homes.

Nope. Cant do it. Call me a bigot. Fine. That culture is a focking disease. From the western shores of Morocco to the farthest east reaches of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all the other stans, there isnt one country worth a fock in the Muslim world.

Id prefer we stopped wandering around kicking over focking anthills in the first focking place.

Im not saying a flood...but a report I had seen showed down in the 3000 range last year...and 11 so far in 2018.

If we are going to perpetuate war and create refugees then pass them all off on our euro allies...its bad for many reasons (including leading to more resentment and people turning to extremism and terrorism).

I agree that we pull back from much of this. But too far in to it in many places.

Its way past time to cut bait on this nonsense and leave. Assad is a scumbag. So are many of the rebel groups and most likely whoever would replace Assad. We have nothing to gain here.

Im not saying a flood...but a report I had seen showed down in the 3000 range last year...and 11 so far in 2018.

If we are going to perpetuate war and create refugees then pass them all off on our euro allies...its bad for many reasons (including leading to more resentment and people turning to extremism and terrorism).

I agree that we pull back from much of this. But too far in to it in many places.

Let them in your house. I dont wanna take care of them. If you are that passionate about it open your own doors you hack.

Let them in your house. I dont wanna take care of them. If you are that passionate about it open your own doors you hack.

Such a dumb focking argument anybtome this is brought up.

Let them in your house is the dumbest red herring ever. (As bad as if you want to pay more taxes send more in crap)

BTW...even if I would open my door...we arent letting them in the country...hack.

Also...you claim to have ignored me...yet you respond to my posts that arent even addressing you.

If all you have is the tired take them in yourself argument...just go ahead and ignore me...

So, when SloNuff is challenged to stand up for what he believes in, he moves the goal posts once again, backs down and then tries to throw up a smoke screen to divert attention away from the fact that he's an unabashed, unapologetic and f###ng "Not In My BackYard (but yours)" hypocrite.

So, basically, the SloNuff that everyone already knows just confirmed once more.

"Refugees WE create"? Holy shite. Says it all.

More syrians were killed in one chemical attack then we have allowed into our country since Donald became POTUS

• Like 1

So....all this talk previously of Russia saying they were going to shoot down the missiles. Lemme guess....they didn't shoot down the missiles?

All bluster?

Russia is a bunch of all talk no action losers. They will sneak around and poison some people, try some covert attack that we will expose but they don't have the balls we have.

More syrians were killed in one chemical attack then we have allowed into our country since Donald became POTUS

Thanks for endorsing Trumps attacks on Syrian chemical weapons sites. :thumbsup:

Of course not. He watches Madcow then regurgitates a paragraph here and calls it original.

I bet he takes credit for the KFC's Original recipe since he produces hideous intestinal sculptures with it.

maybe that's him admitting barry up the whole region

Yep. :shakeshead:

You think perpetuating war in these countries doesnt create more refugees?

I know some of you see me post it and just react...but use your focking brains just once before the usual faux outrage that I said something.