Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Got an important decision to make pt. deux

As you geeks know, I am the greatest lawyer that ever lived.

Well now I have to choose between a clerkship with the United States Supreme Court or the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Now you might think Supreme Court is the obvious answer. BUT my brother in law (formerly dying of cancer but he cured cancer and made a miraculous recovery, because thats how my family rolls) tells me that hes got a great business plan for me after the D.C. Circuit. The details are a little fuzzy but apparently it involves making certain inconvenient personal problems go away for prominent politicians and media personalities.

So what do yall think? Id appreciate honest responses here and not the usual crap from a bunch of pathetic losers who sit around posting all day at this sh1thole where I also post. TIA :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I dunno man, have you considered NFL QB? I know you were highly thought of in pee wee.

Or perhaps next time youre playing at St. Andrews you could post it on YouTube. Youd get a pga card for sure.

Oh wait... posting on YouTube would probably violate opsec. You should probably just get some job for $15 an hour somewhere and lay low.

• Like 2

I dunno man, have you considered NFL QB? I know you were highly thought of in pee wee.

Or perhaps next time youre playing at St. Andrews you could post it on YouTube. Youd get a pga card for sure.

Oh wait... posting on YouTube would probably violate opsec. You should probably just get some job for $15 an hour somewhere and lay low.

Yeah dude. It's all about opsec. You almost just got worms assassinated.

Yeah dude. It's all about opsec. You almost just got worms assassinated.

No killer would take that job. It would be suicide. I mean, until a freak hangnail made him transfer to the JAG corps, worms was the focking baddest guy in Delta force. Or so I hear. :ninja:

I heard a position just opened up on night court.

• Like 1

FWIW, older, now retired from his own practice, friend of mine talks about how he developed all of his contacts from clerking in the DC Circuit. He ranks among the top smartest people I've ever met. So really there is nothing for Worms to get from this.

No killer would take that job. It would be suicide. I mean, until a freak hangnail made him transfer to the JAG corps, worms was the focking baddest guy in Delta force. Or so I hear. :ninja:

Dude, hangnails are no laughing matter. Im still on partial disability from that :(

Go with the Court of Appeals. There would finally be something appealing about you! BWAHAHAHA!

Sure ya do :rolleyes:

Exactly.... :lol: he's a focking ambulance chaser...

Have you considered helping junior high school kids explain their various infractions to the vice-principal?

Sure ya do :rolleyes:

Sarcasm is wasted on you. :mellow:

Yeah I didnt even want to attack him over that. It was just embarrassing :(

Sarcasm, humor, smiling, hyperbole. He doesn't get it.

Not getting 'it' would put a damper all of those. :(

only read the first line and knew who the author was. He's the original digby

My bad :(