Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

last night People vs OJ .. Ito's wife LIED about knowing Fuhrman

I remember 20 years ago watching some but certainly not all things OJ trial. I was reminded watching last night's episode that LA Police Chief Peggy York Ito lied when questioned about her connection with Mark Fuhrman. She said she never met him and knew nothing about him when in reality she had a meeting with him concerning disciplinary reasons.

She did this so her husband could be appointed OJ trial Judge.

Should have been a mistrial and in my opinion, punishment for her.

Why neither?

• Like 1

I remember 20 years ago watching some but certainly not all things OJ trial. I was reminded watching last night's episode that LA Police Chief Peggy York Ito lied when questioned about her connection with Mark Fuhrman. She said she never met him and knew nothing about him when in reality she had a meeting with him concerning disciplinary reasons.

Why neither?

Yes, OJ should have been set free.

If Peggy lied, he should not have been tried

Not sure how pinpoint accurate the show is but Marcia really screwed up by trotting Furman out there as their key witness.

By the same token, Darden made a mess of the glove try on.

The state would have done better with the 3 Stooges trying this case.

Not sure how pinpoint accurate the show is but Marcia really screwed up by trotting Furman out there as their key witness.

Why neither?

I agree

Also focking great mini series!...........the defense team was obviously crafted in hell

I agree

Also focking great mini series!...........the defense team was obviously crafted in hell

ESPN is doing a 5 part(?) 30 for 30 on the case that Dan LeBatard has been saying the parts he saw were incredible.

Were they banging?

This show is so good on every level and it sucks next week is the end.

Excellent acting. Brilliant writing. Outstanding casting. Great hair and makeup department. Solid directing.

I fully except a few primetime emmy and golden globe wins for the actors on this show.

Travolta with the best acting on the entire show. Dude nailed it.

Ross is doing a mediocre job with Kardashian

Travolta with the best acting on the entire show. Dude nailed it.

Ross is doing a mediocre job with Kardashian

Yeah. I think most of the cast members did pretty well, but for some reason Scwimmer just can't really play anything other than Ross.

Yeah. I think most of the cast members did pretty well, but for some reason Scwimmer just can't really play anything other than Ross.

Most of his dialogue is Ross ordering breakfast

He was good in Band of Brothers

Obviously OJ did it but over the years I've come to the conclusion that Fuhrman did plant the 2nd glove.

But a question some of my AA friends ask is as bloody as the killer must have been, if it was OJ, why no more blood in the Bronco? And what does the prosecution say about that.

Is it possible there's more to the story that we don't know of?

OJ didnt do it. Not enough blood, glove didnt fit, he got aquitted.

There's also the unanswered shoe print that they could never match to anyone... I think he def set it up, I think he was there - I don't think he did it himself.

The other shoe print was the man that discovered the killings.

As far as other blood evidence, it was a slam dunk. Nicole & Ron's blood together on OJs sock. OJs blood at the scene. TOO MUCH other blood evidence.

The only question was did OJ wear a coverall and take it off before getting in the Bronco. That's MHO.

There is no way OJ was walking around that crime scene, got blood on his socks, on his shoes - and only left tiny minute traces in the Bronco... No way.

I mean he was there.. But no way he killed those two and only got traces of blood in the Bronco... The crime scene was a slaughter house - blood would of been everywhere.

Just watched the last episode, great series. Cuda Gooding Jr did a really good job playing OJ, I also really enjoyed John Travolta.

He obviously did it and that is easy to say now, but the state did a terrible job at proving their case. There were to many holes and when someone's life is on the line there can't be any holes in your case.

When it comes out on DVD it would be funny if they had an alternate ending option where OJ is found guilty.

I remember 20 years ago watching some but certainly not all things OJ trial.

Funny...20 years ago I was watching your mom swallow my load like a champ.

Best part was that your sister was in the corner of the room watching and learning. :thumbsup:

Funny...20 years ago I was watching your mom swallow my load like a champ.

Best part was that your sister was in the corner of the room watching and learning. :thumbsup:

You learned her real good too. Thanks

This show is so good on every level and it sucks next week is the end.

Excellent acting. Brilliant writing. Outstanding casting. Great hair and makeup department. Solid directing.

I fully except a few primetime emmy and golden globe wins for the actors on this show.

:thumbsup:

Obviously OJ did it but over the years I've come to the conclusion that Fuhrman did plant the 2nd glove.

But a question some of my AA friends ask is as bloody as the killer must have been, if it was OJ, why no more blood in the Bronco? And what does the prosecution say about that.

Is it possible there's more to the story that we don't know of?

bet he got rid of his clothes