Sign in to follow this  
Torn

Tucker and WhiteWonder, can you....

Can you PM your cell # to me? I'll text you when your picks come up in the draft if I don't see you on the board. I promise I won't spam you to death with non-league related info. :-) Texting is just the most efficient method of reaching folks during the draft and also allows you to provide proxy picks to me if you are away from a computer and want to do so.

Sent.

I know how keepers are being handled for the new guys but how are we handling the "order to pick your draft spot" since the abandoned teams are so far apart?

Torn and Posty,

Thanks for getting Tucker set up.

How do the keepers work for the new guys like him? Are they taking over former owner's teams?

Torn and Posty,

Thanks for getting Tucker set up.

How do the keepers work for the new guys like him? Are they taking over former owner's teams?

Not to speak out of turn as the new guy but I was informed it would be a draft consisting of the pool of players from the abandoned teams

Thanks WhiteWonder and welcome to the league! So a draft of the eligible keepers from the abandoned teams? That would make sense.

Yes, that's the fairest method. Posty has done well for himself and has Correa, Springer and Bryant as keepers at extreme discounts. Bromley also has a couple of juicy keepers with Segura and Arenado. So, just arbitrarily handing over a team to the newbies isn't the way to go.

It'll be a quick 4 round draft of only the keeper eligible players from those two teams. If you don't want 4, that's fine. 4 is the max, but not a requirement.

We'll get to that as a next step once we get the manager list settled.

My phone number is 704-254-0861. Thank you for helping me get the ability to reply and vote.

No problem and welcome!

Yes, that's the fairest method. Posty has done well for himself and has Correa, Springer and Bryant as keepers at extreme discounts. Bromley also has a couple of juicy keepers with Segura and Arenado. So, just arbitrarily handing over a team to the newbies isn't the way to go.

It'll be a quick 4 round draft of only the keeper eligible players from those two teams. If you don't want 4, that's fine. 4 is the max, but not a requirement.

We'll get to that as a next step once we get the manager list settled.

Which was one reason it was tough to not play this year...

I was given a team named 'mike's team' ..... its like you guys knew

then again, I suppose you did

I was given a team named 'mike's team' ..... its like you guys knew

then again, I suppose you did

Scary, isn't it? By the way, that's a nice shirt you're wearing today. Where'd you get it? ;)

Scary, isn't it? By the way, that's a nice shirt you're wearing today. Where'd you get it? ;)

Thanks Torn, you can turn off the nanny cam now. :mad:

Thanks Torn, you can turn off the nanny cam now. :mad:

Last time I was in Seattle, I really liked that restaurant you ate at last night. LOL