Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Antonin Scalia Dies

I assume since you bought into the Trump/Russia narrative, you have several of those foil thingies.

It's cute that the guy who thinks there is a secret Deep State plotting to get the president thinks the rest of us are the fringe lunatics. :lol:

It's cute that the guy who thinks there is a secret Deep State plotting to get the president thinks the rest of us are the fringe lunatics. :lol:

Objective reading does that for a person.

You want to take a shot explaining all the demotions/firings that has plagued the DOJ/FBI officials that were involved? How about the FBI stating no inaccuracies with Gowdy/Nunes Memo?

Wow. You really think members of our government weren't? You're dumber than everyone says you are. I didn't believe them, but it's true.

Objective reading does that for a person.

You want to take a shot explaining all the demotions/firings that has plagued the DOJ/FBI officials that were involved? How about the FBI stating no inaccuracies with Gowdy/Nunes Memo?

No I don't...I'm just going to laugh that you think what you read is objective and go long on tin foil futures.

Wow. You really think members of our government weren't? You're dumber than everyone says you are. I didn't believe them, but it's true.

well, nobody really says that, so you might want to talk to the doctor about your Lithium dosage.

well, nobody really says that, so you might want to talk to the doctor about your Lithium dosage.

You know Honcho I always stick up for you. They say that Honcho, he's queer, and they say that a lot, I say no, you just don't know Honcho. I mean when they call you an idiot I say no, Honchos not an idiot. You know what? Maybe they know you pretty well. Maybe I'm just finding that out myself now
  • Like 2

No I don't...I'm just going to laugh that you think what you read is objective and go long on tin foil futures.

russia collusion, tin foil ?

You know Honcho I always stick up for you. They say that Honcho, he's queer, and they say that a lot, I say no, you just don't know Honcho. I mean when they call you an idiot I say no, Honchos not an idiot. You know what? Maybe they know you pretty well. Maybe I'm just finding that out myself now

Fast Times

There are far too many people in the World that believe their Government genuinely cares about it's people. Also that nobody is killed in order to further globalist agendas. I personally believe that those people are the foolish ones living under a rock.

Without a doubt America has been corrupted with a large portion of those people that will stop at nothing to insure a Global Government.

• Like 1

Post the inaccurate stories we've posted. Meanwhile evidence continues to mount against the Obama admin/Hillary.