Sign in to follow this  
Bishop82

WDOK stops playing ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ amid ‘Me Too’ movement

I never heard f the police, only in the news, never on the radio or in school or a club or in someone's home, never not once.

In the news is what spreads somethings influence far more than the actual song or album. I’ve never physically heard the song being played either but can sing it and know most of the lyrics just from exposure in other mediums.

In the news is what spreads somethings influence far more than the actual song or album. I’ve never physically heard the song being played either but can sing it and know most of the lyrics just from exposure in other mediums.

Take a listen:

What does N.W.A. mean?

Anyway. You should listen to it til the end.

I prefer this:

Seriously this is good. Really good.

Thanks for posting. Slash kills it in that, in a laid back way. :cheers:

Thanks for posting. Slash kills it in that, in a laid back way. :cheers:

I watched it like 3 times when I first saw it. It's just laid back and cool all the way around.

NWA is niggaz wit attitude.

I wouldn't consider myself old fashioned with my musical tastes, but I do prefer Grand Master Flash over current rap.

I think music in general, aside from classical that is, peaked in the 60's- early 90's. Right now I'm hearing more remakes than ever. Can the music industry simply be running out ideas for new appealing music? I tend to think so. Which is fine actually. I like remakes.

What kind of music you like is subjective of course, but the kind of person that is attracted to hip-hip or rap (mainly rap) is a complete and utter dumbass. I'm not talking about the underground deep poetic stuff either, I'm talking about mainstream stuff and anything like it, the mumble rap, 6ix9ine - songs people commonly refer to as a "banger" :lol: yeah those guys are dumbasses. Nothing cracks me up more than seeing a white boy blasting rap out of his 97 Civic. :doublethumbsup:

This new age crap is unreal. I wouldn't have guessed that this type of rap would ever become popular. It really is just following a broad pattern in our society. Shorten, simplify, and cheapen.

I wouldn't consider myself old fashioned with my musical tastes, but I do prefer Grand Master Flash over current rap.

Don't push me. :nono:

Don't push me. :nono:

Are you close to the edge?

Are you close to the edge?

He's just tryin not to lose his head.

I think music in general, aside from classical that is, peaked in the 60's- early 90's. Right now I'm hearing more remakes than ever. Can the music industry simply be running out ideas for new appealing music? I tend to think so. Which is fine actually. I like remakes.

Chuck D from public enemy was my favorite. :thumbsup:

Libtards hate these stories. Especially since there are so many of them and they aren't so easy to be dismissive about

Otis Elevator Co. and hotels across the country are next in line to be under fire for playing The Girl from Ipanima.

It objectifies women:

"Tall and tanned and young and lovely,

The girl from Ipanema goes walking

And when she passes, each one she passes goes, Aaah."

Even looking in their general direction is considered rape.

Id imagine any corporate positions still interviewing women should be recording it and have a female chaperone present. Think of how easy it is just to threaten him with an accusation if she doesnt get the job? Women need to start being arrested for false or loose accusations.

Id imagine any corporate positions still interviewing women should be recording it and have a female chaperone present. Think of how easy it is just to threaten him with an accusation if she doesnt get the job? Women need to start being arrested for false or loose accusations.

Wait a sec... i thought we were supposed to #believeallwomen, even when they are unable to provide any credible evidence when asked. You mean some of them lie?

Wait a sec... i thought we were supposed to #believeallwomen, even when they are unable to provide any credible evidence when asked. You mean some of them lie?

Id say pre Metoo most harassment claims were valid. Post Metoo vast majority are attention grabbing lies or exaggerations.

If it were to stick, it would be fun to setup some AM station that only played that song 24 hours a day

If it were to stick, it would be fun to setup some AM station that only played that song 24 hours a day

Some station in jscksonville(I think) is doing exactky thst

Theyre really sticking it to the snowflakes! :doublethumbsup:

It appears I had an attack of dyslexia when I posted that

Tl:dr

Anyone mention Cardi B song about eating azz?

See, now you can be called a racist.... :nono: