Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Donald Trump Threw Starburst Candies at Merkel, Said 'Don't Say I Never Give You Anything'

NY Post

President Trump reportedly tossed a Starburst toward German Chancellor Angela Merkel during the G7 summit in Canada.

The candy diplomacy took place during a tense exchange that was caught in a memorable image of Trump with arms folded while surrounded by European allies, according to CBS News.

“Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that they were ganging up on him,” Eurasia Group President Ian Bremmer said on “CBS This Morning.”

“He eventually agreed and said OK, he’ll sign it. And at that point, he stood up, put his hand in his pocket, his suit jacket pocket, and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela. Don’t say I never give you anything.’”

I think it's a big step that he's sharing his candy.

I think I have to know what flavor it was. If it's a red Then I'm impressed because those things are freaking delicious. If it was one of those god-awful yellow ones then that's just Trump being Trump. Giving away something he didn't want anyway. My God he's such a hack. :)

:pointstosky: Would have been great if it bounced off her face.

Finally we get a president who shows the world that we are #1 and they do what we say since we keep them all propped up.

The most important thing is that the POTUS trolls people and amuses me like a clown.

The people who get up and arms about someone kneeling during the anthem, making it to be about disrespecting the military, are the same ones who think it's great when our president acts like an immature bafoon.

The people who get up and arms about someone kneeling during the anthem, making it to be about disrespecting the military, are the same ones who think it's great when our president puts european cuck politicians in their place.

:thumbsup:

I have heard this story and people acting like he rudely chucked them in her face and she was appalled. In reality I’m sure it was a lighthearted moment and they both chuckled and moved on quickly.

I have heard this story and people acting like he rudely chucked them in her face and she was appalled. In reality Im sure it was a lighthearted moment and they both chuckled and moved on quickly.

Trump not show cuck politician whos boss? :(

Why did you lie and say he threw it at her?

More and more they make me gag.

You have to separate them first. :doh:

What? He threw starbursts on the table. Not at Merkel. Some say semantics I say intentionally misleading.

What? He threw starbursts on the table. Not at Merkel. Some say semantics I say intentionally misleading.

I copied/pasted headline of story from one website, than decided to link to NYPost story instead. Take it up with Newsweek if it really bothers you.

I can relate to carrying candy in your pocket. My 7 year old always has some in hers too.

Another stellar thread by Honcho.

Another worthless comment adding nothing o the conversation from Reality,way to extend your streak! :thumbsup:

I copied/pasted headline of story from one website, than decided to link to NYPost story instead. Take it up with Newsweek if it really bothers you.

Does it bother you it is misreported?

Isnt that the new norm? The president and his own counselor even made up a new word alternative facts for everything they misreport.

You fell for it, further cementing your standing as the dumbest libtard in these parts. Good job.

Another worthless comment adding nothing o the conversation from Reality,way to extend your streak! :thumbsup:

You post this garbage and expect me to offer some sort of serious comment on it?

:doh:

You are a special kind of stupid.

Like I told you yesterday, stand the fock down moron.

• Like 1

No, their story was accurate, the headline click baity. If it bothers you, again take it up with Newsweek.

You post this garbage and expect me to offer some sort of serious comment on it?

:doh:

You are a special kind of stupid.

Like I told you yesterday, stand the fock down moron.

No, their story was accurate, the headline click baity. If it bothers you, again take it up with Newsweek.

I'm taking it up with the person who is spreading the false narrative. That'd be you.

I'm taking it up with the person who is spreading the false narrative. That'd be you.

He's good with it, he also expects serious commentary on absurd click bait topics. He took the bait and now looks like a moron.

People who are that far gone can't be reasoned with, he is the epitome of a liberal hack. Pretty sad.

I'm spreading a false narrative...really, because I then quoted the story that describes exactly what happend. But your conclusion though...after me telling you that I started to quote from one website then linked to another, was that my goal was to spread a false narrative, rather than I was just being a little lazy.

FYI, the only narrative I was attempting to spread was it was a funny story.

He's good with it, he also expects serious commentary on absurd click bait topics. He took the bait and now looks like a moron.

People who are that far gone can't be reasoned with, he is the epitome of a liberal hack. Pretty sad.

Learn to read, that's not the post of someone who expects serious commentary. I really try not to insult people on this board, but you are a focking idiot.