Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Ingnorant ahole posting thread

Next thing you'll tell me that Mooshy wasn't real!

Nothing more Despicable then playing with my emotions with a fake guinea pig. I hope you get canc -

Um, ah, cancles.

Yeah, that's it. Cancles.

Mooshy was real. And so is Bella. I see daily pics on Facebook. Bella had a manicure yesterday in fact.

hamsters and gerbils and guinea pigs ..... oh my!

Why do I even post here. This ###### is always comes up every few months. Not enough entertainment on this bored. I should know better by now. My friends, you know how to reach me. No energy for this ######.

Again.. couscous with no lamb. Wheres the meat? What's the whole focking story?

I'm angry and defensive! :mad: Don't ask me a story!

• Like 1

Again, this was not just about the CN incident of which I was not a party to at all. There have been others on here who have either pretended to be something that they were not or did not deliver on what was promised. It is not unique to the Geek Club and happens online all the time. That is the reason that some may be skeptical about donating to an online persona. That is all.

Boy these people who werent involved in a scam and have nothing to hide sure are hard to pin down on anything :unsure:

Heres the story as far as Ive gathered. Anyone please feel free to correct me with SPECIFICS.

CurlyNight was a prolific poster back in the day who was supposedly in a bad car crash and hospitalized. She was maybe not going to live.

Strike started up a collection for her and took money from Geeks to that end. CN didnt pipe up and stop it.

At some point the jig was up. As far as I understand CNs crash story was some drama queen thing meant to create an outpouring of sympathy and wasnt necessarily intended as a monetary scam. Strike may not have known it was fake at all. The money was returned and CN went into hiding for many years.

Accurate?

if strike had any smarts, he'd of started up a website

strikefundme.com

fundcurlynight.com

Heres the story as far as Ive gathered. Anyone please feel free to correct me with SPECIFICS.

CurlyNight was a prolific poster back in the day who was supposedly in a bad car crash and hospitalized. She was maybe not going to live.

Strike started up a collection for her and took money from Geeks to that end. CN didnt pipe up and stop it.

At some point the jig was up. As far as I understand CNs crash story was some drama queen thing meant to create an outpouring of sympathy and wasnt necessarily intended as a monetary scam. Strike may not have known it was fake at all. The money was returned and CN went into hiding for many years.

Accurate?

Then god gave her the cancer so she could get the attention she so desired?

Accurate?

Damn. Im glad I wasnt around here much when all that happened.

Then god gave her the cancer so she could get the attention she so desired?

Didnt say that and never would :dunno:

Accurate?

Not accurate

• Like 1

Didnt say that and never would :dunno:

But then she did get cancer, right? Or is she also making up having cancer?

Okay well quit playing coy, fella. What, specifically, is wrong and why?

The way these two are acting there sure seem to be something nefarious going on.

Just accept that it's wrong and move on. :)

• Like 1

Youre acting like a buncha schoolgirls here.

Why all the mystery if it was some sorta misunderstanding?

Strike returned the money. He and others seem to be ok with the end result. Others arent.

Why not just tell the whole story for those of us who are outta the loop? Give us something for chrissakes.

We can only read the crypto thread so many times a day.

Just accept that she lied then and is lying now and strike is involved and move on. :)

ok

We've been through this a bunch of times already. I'm done rehashing it over and over. There is a search function on this site if you really do want to know.

I mean, is the mob after you guys?

Curly actually a CI in the witness protection program?

Why all the secrecy?

I mean, is the mob after you guys?

Why all the secrecy?

IGotWorms = Homer, sorry.

IGotWorms = Homer, sorry.

Meh, I dont care. NO REALLY, I DONT! :cry:

I just think this is funny:

WHAT? HOW DARE YOU BRING UP THAT THING! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Okay, what happened?

WE DONT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED?!

:shrug:

I mean, is the mobb after you guys?

Why all the secrecy?

:ninja:

• Like 1

Again, this was not just about the CN incident of which I was not a party to at all. There have been others on here who have either pretended to be something that they were not or did not deliver on what was promised. It is not unique to the Geek Club and happens online all the time. That is the reason that some may be skeptical about donating to an online persona. That is all.

Yeah, that's believable. You were aiming for her. Stop.

I think Ed does a pretty good job though.

Yeah, that's believable. You were aiming for her. Stop.

I responded to her, but if that were the only incident, I think that there would be less of an issue with trust here. There have been

others, including at least one that I think that I was dealing with someone who was less than genuine.

I think Ed does a pretty good job though.

I don't have any issue with trusting Ed and never have. There are others that I would trust here as well.

Lol absolutely loving watching these two scam artists squirm and deny and act like its some huge mystery and no one will know the real truth Dun Dun dun! This isnt an episode of Colombo, you arent special Strike, I trust Jerrys word on the situation more than yours even.

Artistas innocent act (while being obviously guilty) is especially delicious. Takes two to tango, you set up a scam and got caught, it happens. We still love you. Next year when its viral meningitis or staph or whatever we will still love you.

Accurate?

That's not a bad summary. :thumbsup:

That's not a bad summary. :thumbsup:

If true, that’s pretty terrible. Surprised you guys still interact with Strike or Artista. I mean, Chronic Husker is a pariah just for welching on a bet with Strike of all people, am I right?

If true, that’s pretty terrible. Surprised you guys still interact with Strike or Artista. I mean, Chronic Husker is a pariah just for welching on a bet with Strike of all people, am I right?

BLS, Chronic has been a piece of sh!t for a long time. Multiple welching instances.

He still posts here under naomi's account, it's pretty focking pathetic actually.

If true, thats pretty terrible. Surprised you guys still interact with Strike or Artista. I mean, Chronic Husker is a pariah just for welching on a bet with Strike of all people, am I right?

Its the internet, not that uncommon. Plus its not like anyone cares enough to make a thing about it, but no one who remembers would rush to give them money.

As it should be, forgive but never forget. Just like Voltaire doesnt have beef with Kutulu but doesnt forget the time he cheated him by changing his picks in that guess the score game or whatever. And yea it was BLS who Chronic huckster welched.

Isn't MDC a welcher as well?

MDC is really more of a myth, he's never shared any personal stuff like pictures or anything like that.

He just trolls. May simply be an alias, not real sure. Don't much care.

:dunno:

Its the internet, not that uncommon. Plus its not like anyone cares enough to make a thing about it, but no one who remembers would rush to give them money.

As it should be, forgive but never forget. Just like Voltaire doesnt have beef with Kutulu but doesnt forget the time he cheated him by changing his picks in that guess the score game or whatever. And yea it was BLS who Chronic huckster welched.

I understand the exaggeration and even outright lying, but stealing is a bit much, even for the internet.

BLS, Chronic has been a piece of sh!t for a long time. Multiple welching instances.

He still posts here under naomi's account, it's pretty focking pathetic actually.

Welching is pretty bad, but not nearly as terrible as actively stealing IMO

Just seems like everyone hates CH (except Naomi?) but BLS gets a pass from most of you

MDC is really more of a myth, he's never shared any personal stuff like pictures or anything like that.

He just trolls. May simply be an alias, not real sure. Don't much care.

:dunno:

No way MDC is an alias. His posting style is distinct.

Welching is pretty bad, but not nearly as terrible as actively stealing IMO

Just seems like everyone hates CH (except Naomi?) but BLS gets a pass from most of you

I may have confused the issue, BLS isn't a welcher.. CH welched on a bet with BLS.