I got in at around $30 but wish I had pounded it harder. :(

Sensual huh?

All I'm saying is that in retrospect, I didn't blow a big enough load on it. :dunno:

You've almost doubled your money in less than a quarter. Congratulations. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Once he sells. When things are rocking and rolling it's easy to forget to take some profit.

True as well but, I won't be selling anytime soon. We aren't talking much money for LTC, I only own 10 @ 37. Doubling is awesome and I love it but, no reason to sell. We aren't talking big time cash here. If this thing crashes again, I'll be looking to buy, like what I've read so far. Feel the same way with ETH, I only own 6 of those though but, they are doing quite nicely as well.

Now, if I would have bought a few hundred, I would definitely be covering my costs.

• Like 1

True as well but, I won't be selling anytime soon. We aren't talking much money for LTC, I only own 10 @ 37. Doubling is awesome and I love it but, no reason to sell. We aren't talking big time cash here. If this thing crashes again, I'll be looking to buy, like what I've read so far. Feel the same way with ETH, I only own 6 of those though but, they are doing quite nicely as well.

Now, if I would have bought a few hundred, I would definitely be covering my costs.

I was ready to commit a decent chunk to ETH the last time it was this high. I'm glad I didn't as I would still be sweating bullets. Anyway, if it drops back to the $150 range I will make a play.

Ok fine, what scam website would be best to use for buying this fake money stock that I'm sure has "oh you can't cash out until [insert impossible stipulation here]"? I'm interested in taking a look.

Was far too busy over the long weekend to check in on the crypto's but, looks like I missed a decent buying opportunity.

:(

Was far too busy over the long weekend to check in on the crypto's but, looks like I missed a decent buying opportunity.

:(

Just keep loading up. As a society we are now in the beginning of the adoption phase. Still plenty of gains to be made.

If you see Ethereum drop below 300 again today might be worth jumping on.

I would also still keep an eye on Litecoin. After those big gains last week it retracted a bit and has now stabilized. Could break 100 soon.

Yeah it's been a crazy few days. I'm used to seeing individual coins skyrocket periodically, but I wonder what it means when all coins rise by double-digit percentages (vs. the dollar), then immediately all coins fall by double-digit percentages. :dunno:

Anyway, my buy/sell side got back in on LTC at $73, so I'll prolly look to cash out when I sense it reaching its peak. :thumbsup:

So, when is this stock market going to pop? Been a while now.

So, when is this stock market going to pop? Been a while now.

Not sure. Hitting all time highs for weeks straight isn't a good sign though. Hopefully soon because when that happens cryptos go way up.

Not sure. Hitting all time highs for weeks straight isn't a good sign though. Hopefully soon because when that happens cryptos go way up.

Think it could get cut in half again?

But this is a rough one. :(

And this probably ain't helping. <_<

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgans-dimon-says-bitcoin-is-a-fraud-that-will-eventually-blow-up.html

JPMorgan is against it (even though there are many reports Dimon secretly invests in cryptos) but Goldmansachs is for it, Fidilety and many others. It has a lot more going for than against it. Maybe this is when JPMorgan loses a little ground to the other banks?

Dimon, you gotta pay attention to what that guy says versus what he does...

He's down on bitcoin but, up on blockchain..

http://fortune.com/2016/10/04/jp-morgan-chase-blockchain-ethereum-quorum/

J.P. Morgan Chase is developing a blockchain, commonly referred to as a public ledger, atop a crypto-network called Ethereum.

The system, dubbed "Quorum," is designed to toe the line between private and public in the realm of shuffling derivatives and payments. The idea is to satisfy regulators who need seamless access to financial goings-on, while protecting the privacy of parties that don't wish to reveal their identities nor the details of their transactions to the general public.

Yep. Just trying to sway people from Bitcoin to his blockchain.

Oh, so he's specifically against Bitcoin. :D It read like he was down on all cryptos.

I was ready to commit a decent chunk to ETH the last time it was this high. I'm glad I didn't as I would still be sweating bullets. Anyway, if it drops back to the $150 range I will make a play.

Getting closer....

Getting closer....

Yeah you are about to have a good buy in opportunity again. I sold a lot of my Ether around 280 and I'll reinvest once the market picks back up.

I sold a lot of my Ether around 280

naturally

Yeah you are about to have a good buy in opportunity again. I sold a lot of my Ether around 280 and I'll reinvest once the market picks back up.

Same here

i am hoping for some good news on one of my long term plays. i made some money off it before but my current block of shares I intend to hold until an end game is reached.

i am hoping for some good news on one of my long term plays. i made some money off it before but my current block of shares I intend to hold until an end game is reached.

$RAD? :banana:

$RAD? :banana:

Hey man I can't only post winners or when I sell at highs ;)

Hey man I can't only post winners or when I sell at highs ;)

RAD actually is nudging upward lately. :banana:

It's funny, reading StockTwits there's a lot of blind optimism that some sort of deal will still go through.

We may get our money back yet. B)

Crypto rally is underway. B)

Let's keep this going, fellas. :cheers:

I have a feeling...and only spit-balling it here, but I think ETH will go below $200 this week. :dunno:

I have a feeling...and only spit-balling it here, but I think ETH will go below $200 this week. :dunno:

It could, but it shouldnt last long. There is a split happening in November and it should steadily increase until the split. Most of my investment will be in Ether because it is an easy double.

Man... while I still am very confident in AMD, as i posted in another AMD dedicated thread, and fully believe that big funds are heavily invested in NVDA and Intel and purposely drive down AMD through analyst downgrades and laughable negative spin articles..... it does kind of suck to sit here with my semiconductor pick at about 1.80 above my cost average while NVDA had more than doubled since early May. Micron has also nearly doubled since that same time that I bought more AMD in the low 10s.

I can't kill myself over it, i truely think AMD has more potential room to grow than the others but definitely sucks knowing I could have dropped that 15k into NVDA and made a quick 15k+ profit in 6 months.