Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Susan Rice - The veil comes off

She's an ugly thing huh?

Ever seen her around Obama. It takes several large secret service agents to keep her off her knees. It's odd and obviously uncomfortable for everyone but her.

Ever seen her around Obama. It takes several large secret service agents to keep her off her knees. It's odd and obviously uncomfortable for everyone but her.

She looks like a transgender, but she is under 6'9 so I'm not really sure. Not enough studies on the matter at this point.

• Like 1

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/flashback-susan-rice-said-i-know-nothing-unmasking-trump-officials/

White House lawyers discovered Rice's dozens of requests last month during a National Security Council review of the "government's policy on ‘unmasking' the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally," Bloomberg's Eli Lake reported Monday, citing U.S. officials.

Part of what they passed off to Nunes?

This is what I said this morning when I was waiting for you all to get on to what Trump was tweeting about.

:lol. Never disappoints...

Rice's requests to unmask the names of Trump transition officials do not vindicate Trump's own tweets from March 4 in which he accused Obama of illegally tapping Trump Tower. There remains no evidence to support that claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

https://mobile.twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/848936176690003968

This is what I said this morning when I was waiting for you all to get on to what Trump was tweeting about.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

Lol. That's what they are clinging to here, that there is no proof Obama gave the order.

Sorry, everyone missed it, must have gotten lost in all the other BS you post all day. Easy to miss, again, sorry.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/03/post.html

John Schindler

I truly despise Susan Rice but her asking #NSA to unmask USPs in SIGINT reports is utterly normal.

There is no scandal here

SIGINT is intelligence derived from electronic signals and systems used by foreign targets, such as communications systems, radars, and weapons systems. SIGINT provides a vital window for our nation into foreign adversaries’ capabilities, actions, and intentions.

John Schindler

OF COURSE the National Security Advisor had questions about SIGINT regarding Trump's foreign ties.#duhhttps://mobile.twitter.com/20committee/status/848904728016809984

If you want to know what USP-unmasked TS/SI intelligence looks like, ignore Fox and Trump -- and read this:

https://20committee.com/2015/09/01/what-russian-intelligence-knows-about-hillary-clinton/

And no...Schindler isn't just some random nobody.

You should get someone else to post for you, so we actually pay attention.

You should reply to someone who gives a crap what you have to say or what you think.

I simply refuted the original post and the nonsense that has followed by the usual Trump hacks.

That you won't accept it or pay attention because I posted it is more telling about you than it is me.

Is leaking those names to the press utterly normal too?

You should reply to someone who gives a crap what you have to say or what you think.

I simply refuted the original post and the nonsense that has followed by the usual Trump hacks.

That you won't accept it or pay attention because I posted it is more telling about you than it is me.

Hope you put on a raincoat before you walked into this circle jerk thread.

Yeah, the dozens of requests by her were perfectly normal. I'd like see how many other requests she put in for unmasking that DIDN'T involve Team Trump. :wacko:

Also perfectly normal was Obama changing access to this information. Perfect timing for dissemination of unmasked names. :ninja:

Also normal is for the left to try and minimize that a crime was committed by Democrats. :bench:

Yeah, the dozens of requests by her were perfectly normal. I'd like see how many other requests she put in for unmasking that DIDN'T involve Team Trump. :wacko:

Also perfectly normal was Obama changing access to this information. Perfect timing for dissemination of unmasked names. :ninja:

Also normal is for the left to try and minimize that a crime was committed by Democrats. :bench:

What crime did she commit?

Yes...Filthy knows more than Schindler.

This was the effort the WH made to cover for Trumps idiotic tweets.

In other words..Trump called out making things up...gets people to try and find anything...this is the best they could come up with and used Nunes as a willing stooge.

And you rubes buy it of course

She's got some splaining to do. If she leaked classified info, that is proof of her intent for the unmasking. Unmasking for political purposes is some serious stuff, on par with treason. It's gonna get messy

What crime did she commit?

Yes...Filthy knows more than Schindler.

This was the effort the WH made to cover for Trumps idiotic tweets.

In other words..Trump called out making things up...gets people to try and find anything...this is the best they could come up with and used Nunes as a willing stooge.

And you rubes buy it of course

Well the unmasking of those names without a compelling reason could lead to criminal activity. If she didn't think what she did was criminal why did she lie about it in the PBS interview back in March?

Spicer said Rice investigation is moving in a "troubling" direction. Sounds like there is a lot more to come.

Well the unmasking of those names without a compelling reason could lead to criminal activity. If she didn't think what she did was criminal why did she lie about it in the PBS interview back in March?

So far all reports are she went they the legal manner in which to request unmasking.

Let me ask you this...does someone who is tryouts ngbto do this illegally enter their name in a log?

Lie about what...she said she didn't have any info about unmasking Trump. We don't know that to be untrue.

If you have another statement...please post it.

Filthy...be honest...yiu got this started after reading Cernovich didn't you?

Seriously, other than being a complete dirty corrupt Muslim brotherhood loving scumbag, what's left of Obama's legacy?

Lock him up, lock him up.

:overhead:

• Like 1

Read it first on Fox News and then Drudge Report.

You know damn well she was trying to cover her but when she said that about not knowing.

I k ow damn well that there is no evidence of wrongdoing at this point and does not validate Trumps bogus claims.

Please show what she said was a lie...or of it's just what I posted...youve got nothing.

I k ow damn well that there is no evidence of wrongdoing at this point and does not validate Trumps bogus claims.

Please show what she said was a lie...or of it's just what I posted...youve got nothing.

I would have thought some Integrity would have worn off on you by now.

Those unmaskings were nothing more than flooding the market with all the dirt they could muster up. Combined with the new dissemination rules it's clear to all those who look objectively it was nothingmore a leak Fest.

Obama changing protocols, Evelyn Farkas, now Rice lying on TV again. It's so evident at this point. Amateurs.

It's so funny when the right thinks they have something that will finally get them out of this Russian pickle. Only to find out it's normal procedure. LOL

It's so funny when the right thinks they have something that will finally get them out of this Russian pickle. Only to find out it's normal procedure. LOL

Leaking the names is normal procedure? And presidents normaly change protocols of major importance with a week left in their tenure? Do you know what normal means?

I would have thought some Integrity would have worn off on you by now.

Those unmaskings were nothing more than flooding the market with all the dirt they could muster up. Combined with the new dissemination rules it's clear to all those who look objectively it was nothingmore a leak Fest.

Nothing said today by anyone credible supports your post here.

She requested unmasking (is what the report is)...by the rules set up for such things.

Typical behavior of the Left: Laws Schmaws as long as thr criminal is a Democrat all is fair.

JFC....pathetic.

What laws did she break?

Again...this whole report is that she requested unmasking in the legal manner.

That's all you have at this point.

Typical behavior of the Left: Laws Schmaws as long as thr criminal is a Democrat all is fair.

JFC....pathetic.

See Filthy, these libs haven't really had their side scrutinized since Clinton. They aren't sophisticated enough to put the pieces together and see what's going on here. They think it's over when it's really just starting.

Filthy...be honest...yiu got this started after reading Cernovich didn't you?

Bloomberg confirmed it. You really ought to sit a few plays out. You're the liberals mush.

Bloomberg confirmed it. You really ought to sit a few plays out. You're the liberals mush.

I think of him more of as the floor of the adult theater at this point. A gathering point for all the cast off thoughts that cVm to mind.