Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Crying illegal girl....oh you liberals you.

I would just like to point out that during the Obama administration families that came across the border illegally or asked for asylum were seperated and the children were kept in cages. In 2015, a federal judge in California, Obama appointee Dolly Gee, stated that the children were kept in "widespread deplorable conditions ". There was no outcry then about this issue. Any politician, celebtard or citizen grandstanding about it now on the backs of children to take a shot at this administration is a true lowlife.

Congrats on winning the award for worst spin of a fake picture. Good gawd you're pathetic.

Relax

I would just like to point out that during the Obama administration families that came across the border illegally or asked for asylum were seperated and the children were kept in cages. In 2015, a federal judge in California, Obama appointee Dolly Gee, stated that the children were kept in "widespread deplorable conditions ". There was no outcry then about this issue. Any politician, celebtard or citizen grandstanding about it now on the backs of children to take a shot at this administration is a true lowlife.

People probably didnt know about it then. The media decides when to cover things to drum up chaos. Chaos and divison are cash in the media world. Even so, if people are finding out about it now, they have a right to hold this administration accountable to correct the issue.

People probably didnt know about it then. The media decides when to cover things to drum up chaos. Chaos and divison are cash in the media world. Even so, if people are finding out about it now, they have a right to hold this administration accountable to correct the issue.

It was reported. Sorry, the hypocrites are being exposed once again. As usual, they own the story in the beginning when it's just yelling. As soon as the facts emerge they don't sound so virtuous. That's why they lose.

I didn't pay much attention to politics until Trump became President. I honestly was not aware of any of that during Obama's Presidency. I'm surprised by it and lost some respect for him. What was done then is just as bad as now.

You are literally the very last person on this board that should ever call anyone a whiny b****. You're complaining in the starburst thread for god sakes.

"I'll try 'Brutal Knockouts of all Time' for $1,000 Alex"

I didn't pay much attention to politics until Trump became President. I honestly was not aware of any of that during Obama's Presidency. I'm surprised by it and lost some respect for him. What was done then is just as bad as now.

Yes but the difference is Trump is actually trying to fix it instead of just giving some pretty words about it

Crying Migrant Girl In Heartbreaking Photo Wasn’t Separated From Her Mother

ulitzer Prize-winning Getty Images photographer John Moore, who took the picture, said earlier this week that he didn’t know what happened to the mother and child, but feared they had been separated. His photo shows the girl, dressed in a bright pink sweater, crying helplessly as she looks up at her mother. The woman’s face is unseen, but, according to Moore, she was being searched by a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agent at the time.

Moments after the photo was taken, the mother and child were hurried into a van with other undocumented migrants and taken to a processing center. It wasn’t clear what became of the toddler and her mom, Moore said. Major news outlets, including HuffPost, accurately reported the uncertainty of the girl’s custody.

Maybe if you guys would bother to actually read the stories instead of getting your news from Twiiter(or where ever), you wouldn't be so damn uneducated.

Me :lol: at your FAKE :cry:

yep, real scumbags. Many of them here.

Phony fagguts

Trump just ended more of Obama's legacy. MAGA. :thumbsup:

Yes but the difference is Trump is actually trying to fix it instead of just giving some pretty words about it

He is apparently trying to fix it now. I doubt he would change anything if there wasn't all the negative feedback he received. I'm glad he's doing something though.

He is apparently trying to fix it now. I doubt he would change anything if there wasn't all the negative feedback he received. I'm glad he's doing something though.

We can speculate whether he would or would not but the fact is that he is doing something. That alone is enough for me.

Really? Be better than that.

they should be better than that but they are spineless hacks

Maybe if you guys would bother to actually read the stories instead of getting your news from Twiiter(or where ever), you wouldn't be so damn uneducated.

Me :lol: at your FAKE :cry:

I assume the high brow, uber intelligent news sources that you frequent reported on the "widespread and deplorable" conditions that immigrant children were kept in during the Obama administration. Any link to your, or anyone's outrage? Transparent phonies who care more about the mid term elections than they do these kids. Go away with your bullshit
  • Like 2

A picture is worth a thousand words. If there's a photo that accurately depicts an idea the media is trying to express, it gets used. They use stock images and B roll footage all the time. Both sides use the same tactic. But don't let that get in the way of a good old fashioned pointless argument over who is worse for doing so.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

If Trump's policy was such a big deal you'd think the media could have gotten a legitimate photo to use to illustrate the problem. It's telling that they had to make it up.

• Like 1

It's all of Central and South America too. Mexico just let's them pass through.

This is a big part of the problem. We need to start tossing these people back to Mexico and put the onus on them to protect their borders. :thumbsup:

A picture is worth a thousand words. If there's a photo that accurately depicts an idea the media is trying to express, it gets used. They use stock images and B roll footage all the time. Both sides use the same tactic. But don't let that get in the way of a good old fashioned pointless argument over who is worse for doing so.

:thumbsup:

What do you mean both sides do it? This is journalism there shouldn’t be any sides. The fact that you accept deceptive journalism as normal indicates that your indoctrination is complete.

If Trump's policy was such a big deal you'd think the media could have gotten a legitimate photo to use to illustrate the problem. It's telling that they had to make it up.

I think the cover's portrayal of events did exactly what it was suppose to do. It represents children being taken away from families under Trump's Presidency. The same could be done with Obama standing there instead of Trump. Represents the same exact thing. It's not fake news or any BS like that.

Trump just ended more of Obama's legacy. MAGA. :thumbsup:

Obama is being exposed. He was worse than a zero. When it's all said and done Obama and his bootlickers will be wishing for the time he was called a nothing president.

What do you mean both sides do it? This is journalism there shouldnt be any sides. The fact that you accept deceptive journalism as normal indicates that your indoctrination is complete.

WTF are you talking about? I called out both sides for doing it. Objective journalism is dead. If you fail to realize that fact you shouldn't be lecturing me about indoctrination.

It's funny, messicans are risking their life to come here. Blacks kneel because the Country sucks. Oh, and the Hollywood types threatened to leave in droves.

Hmmm.

Trump should see if maybe Mexico would be willing to trade.

I'll happily trade our inmates for people who want to be here, work and will be good citizens.

I'll do 2 for 1

You all know this is just a convenient sideshow to distract/smokescreen the real story with the FBI/DOJ.

GOP and right wing knobs are distracting...sure. Makes sense

Libtards didn't even get a full week out of this one before they got trounced with facts. They're real good at the hysterical antics, not so good with what actually happened.

Has it been mentioned that the crying girl's mom was deported in 2013? This being her second deportation would mean felony.

Also, she left her other 2 kids and husband back in Honduras without even saying goodbye.

This is starting to look like a human trafficking issue, not a separating muh chirrens issue.

Libtards didn't even get a full week out of this one before they got trounced with facts. They're real good at the hysterical antics, not so good with what actually happened.

Gotta give 'em credit. They are persistent, just like mosquitoes.

This Time cover is the perfect example of Fake News.

Low info people see the cover and think Trump is separating chirrens. Trump is blocking brown people from asylum. Trump is Hitler.

The reality is that this particular chirren was never separated from her parent, her parent was falsely seeking asylum, and her parent had already been deported once so was committing a felony. Trump's policy for this particular chirren was the same as Obama's policy was with these types of chirrens.

Once again Trump is right, deranged left is one step closer to the edge of the cliff.

This Time cover is the perfect example of Fake News.

Low info people see the cover and think Trump is separating chirrens. Trump is blocking brown people from asylum. Trump is Hitler.

The reality is that this particular chirren was never separated from her parent, her parent was falsely seeking asylum, and her parent had already been deported once so was committing a felony. Trump's policy for this particular chirren was the same as Obama's policy was with these types of chirrens.

Once again Trump is right, deranged left is one step closer to the edge of the cliff.

The time cover is the perfect example of why Trump and his cult have zero clue what fake news actually means. You all cry about a symbolic cover that doesnt change the actual story...meanwhile defend his complete lies over and over.

The story isnt about this child...thinking people can understand that...cult members conflate the issue with something completely meaningless like the cover.

Trumps policy at the border is not the same...that has been demonstrated over and over and yet you still spread bs as do others.

Once again...nothing about Trump is right on this issue which is why he switched course from his previous stance.

The time cover is the perfect example of why Trump and his cult have zero clue what fake news actually means. You all cry about a symbolic cover that doesnt change the actual story...meanwhile defend his complete lies over and over.

The story isnt about this child...thinking people can understand that...cult members conflate the issue with something completely meaningless like the cover.

Trumps policy at the border is not the same...that has been demonstrated over and over and yet you still spread bs as do others.

Once again...nothing about Trump is right on this issue which is why he switched course from his previous stance.

Seek help