kozmiq

Survivor is on tonight (Wednesday)

Wednesday's had nothing anyway.

Probably next week, too.

f u kozmiz. :middlefinger:

:music_guitarred:

going on watching my 24th season :o

Love the show, always will.

Not sure how I feel about this season yet.

I hate f@gs

I hate f@gs

They have one every year, as well as a token black man, black woman, chinese woman, 3 sets of fake boobs, a jerk, a southern'r or two, a old grumpy guy.. love the show but the characters are getting interchangable... :cheers:

They have one every year, as well as a token black man, black woman, chinese woman, 3 sets of fake boobs, a jerk, a southern'r or two, a old grumpy guy.. love the show but the characters are getting interchangable... :cheers:

I always complain about this to whomever I'm dating at the time. We always watch the show together.

They replaced the one legged chick with Gutterboy this year, that's something new.

plus they added a midget :thumbsup:

clarified in the post above :wall:

Cute little focker huh..me and my wife both said the moment we saw his that were cheering for him.. :banana:

Cute little focker huh..me and my wife both said the moment we saw his that were cheering for him.. :banana:

I haven't watched it yet,...but that's who i'm rooting for already, though i'll be surprised if he does well in competitions.

I haven't watched it yet,...but that's who i'm rooting for already, though i'll be surprised if he does well in competitions.

he seemed pretty tough carring ###### around but I honestly never really noticed him other then the first couple mins..

he's jacked for a 3 foot'r but I cant see him running much faster then my 3 year old.. :banana:

Cute?

Dude looks like he can do some damage. He is going to mightily struggle in the challenges though and probably get voted off sooner rather than later. I wonder if he eats less than everyone else? :dunno:

My 2 favorite people on TV are midgets now.

Tyrion Lannister and the dude from Survivor

I hate f@gs

:thumbsup:

Seriously, the little ###### needs a punch in the mouth. No one probably really gives a fock that he's gay, but he doesn't lift a finger to help his tribe and immediately starts making deals with the women's tribe. Then when he gets voted off it will be because they were homophobic, not because he is a focking useless little weasel. There are some major d-bags on the men's tribe though.

Some decent eye-candy on the other tribe. Chelsea is hot and is a bad-ass chicken catcher. I'm also digging the older, dark-haired lady, Monica maybe? It was nice that the one who took the face-plant was already ugly.

Seriously, the little ###### needs a punch in the mouth. No one probably really gives a fock that he's gay, but he doesn't lift a finger to help his tribe and immediately starts making deals with the women's tribe. Then when he gets voted off it will be because they were homophobic, not because he is a focking useless little weasel. There are some major d-bags on the men's tribe though.

Some decent eye-candy on the other tribe. Chelsea is hot and is a bad-ass chicken catcher. I'm also digging the older, dark-haired lady, Monica maybe? It was nice that the one who took the face-plant was already ugly really really brutaly ugly.

fixed

Seriously, the little ###### needs a punch in the mouth. No one probably really gives a fock that he's gay, but he doesn't lift a finger to help his tribe and immediately starts making deals with the women's tribe. Then when he gets voted off it will be because they were homophobic, not because he is a focking useless little weasel.

I really don't hate f@gs, I just hate THAT kind of f@g. Ugh. Nothing worse than a f@ggy F@g. :thumbsdown:

fixed

Good catch. :thumbsup:

The girl who broke her wrist was kinda cute (and I'm not a tattoo fan). I'm sad to see her go. :(

I really don't hate f@gs, I just hate THAT kind of f@g. Ugh. Nothing worse than a f@ggy F@g. :thumbsdown:

You hate f@gs, which is not the same as hating gay people. I would think a lot of gay people probably hate that f@g too, for reinforcing every stereotype people have.

You hate f@gs, which is not the same as hating gay people. I would think a lot of gay people probably hate that f@g too, for reinforcing every stereotype people have.

Sorta like how black people that hate ni@@ers?

Chris Rock taught me that.

Sorta like how black people that hate ni@@ers?

Chris Rock taught me that.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

The only cute chick broke her arm and is out of the game, day 1. It's all downhill from here...

:shocking: :wacko:

and by cute, you mean the rest of them are hot?

:shocking: :wacko:

and by cute, you mean the rest of them are hot?

Eh... I like girls with tattoo's, funky style and the whole bohemian artsy fartsy sorta thing...

The blonds with fake boobs don't do anything for me. Remember, I'm in Orange County, CA. Blond bimbos are dime a dozen out here. I guess Kat would be the 2nd cutest... she has really pretty eyes.

Although... like you, I'm also a big Kate Upton fan. :wub:

Eh... I like girls with tattoo's, funky style and the whole bohemian artsy fartsy sorta thing...

The blonds with fake boobs don't do anything for me (mentally or physically). Remember, I'm in Orange County, CA. They're dime a dozen out here. I guess Kat would be the 2nd cutest... she has really pretty eyes.

Although... like you, I'm also a bug Kate Upton fan. :wub:

I get ya. I love goth chicks, but that chick was a little off the deep end and dumb as a bag of rocks.

probst said several times "land on your back and keep your arms in tight"

what does she go? use her arms and hand to brace her fall :doh: :wall: :wacko:

I get ya. I love goth chicks, but that chick was a little off the deep end and dumb as a bag of rocks.

I can see the appeal of the cute/funky chick but I was happy to see her go..

now there was a blonde on the show a year or two back (spent half the show on redemtion island) she was cute! :wub: I think she was a model for biker mags or somthing like that :dunno:

The blonds with fake boobs don't do anything for me. Remember, I'm in Orange County, CA. Blond bimbos are dime a dozen out here. I guess Kat would be the 2nd cutest... she has really pretty eyes.

Although... like you, I'm also a big Kate Upton fan. :wub:

you say that like its a bad thing :ninja:

I guess you always want what is not available?

its like if you marry a blonde your dying to bang a brunette again? or vise versa :dunno:

Some decent eye-candy on the other tribe. Chelsea is hot and is a bad-ass chicken catcher. I'm also digging the older, dark-haired lady, Monica maybe? It was nice that the one who took the face-plant was already ugly.

Say What ?......the little guy's gay ?.......that's a deal breaker ! :nono:

TV has sunk to an all time low if you got a gay midget running around now

I can see the appeal of the cute/funky chick but I was happy to see her go..

now there was a blonde on the show a year or two back (spent half the show on redemtion island) she was cute! :wub: I think she was a model for biker mags or somthing like that :dunno:

Sugar?

Say What ?......the little guy's gay ?.......that's a deal breaker ! :nono:

TV has sunk to an all time low if you got a gay midget running around now

no! theres a gay dude (very sissy gay) and a tough guy midget!

It's not like she was the only one who didn't land as instructed. In fact, it seemed to me that very few of them did. :dunno:

I'm still going to give her credit for being smarter than the one (Kat?) who didn't know what the word 'ambience' means.

I fully expect the midget to be nailing all the chicks and running things by next week. Tyrion Lannister has totally raised expectations for all the imps.

I fully expect the midget to be nailing all the chicks and running things by next week. Tyrion Lannister has totally raised expectations for all the imps.

truth

if he has any clue of what the people watching like.

he will make a promise to someone and say "a Lannister always pays his debts"

They need to do a all midget survivor.

What they should do is an all lingerie model survivor

kate upton :o

What they should do is an all lingerie model survivor

kate upton :o

One team midgets...one team lingerie models. Win Focking Win :banana:

One team midgets...one team lingerie models. Win Focking Win :banana: