Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

And 'reality' just somehow conveniently shows up two minutes later. Funny how that keeps happening.

If defensive is 'lock them all up?' Then I think you probably need a new thesaurus.😂

And 'reality' just somehow conveniently shows up two minutes later. Funny how that keeps happening.

If defensive is 'lock them all up?' Then I think you probably need a new thesaurus.

:lol: :lol:

Yea, I haven't been posting all day...

Jesus dude, get a clue..

wiff/Giants Fan just windmilling at this point.

When this is all said and done, those of us with an ojective eye will realize Watergate has nothing on this scandal.

The Department of Justice appearing to have colluded with a presidential candidate and a political party to spy on its political opponents.

Game. Set. Match.

No, it all sounds pretty typical. Trump and his supporters are on record as saying that if Trump lost the election it was because the election was rigged. But since they won? Well of course it's legitimate!

What a couple of the trolls don't seem to understand is that there was the FBI investigation then there were House and Senate multiple investigations that ran independently. But just like the election waffling, well hell, if we don't get the results we want it means all the investigations were corrupt!

Not to mention that Trump is on record as saying that he fired Comey for the horrible way that he treated Hilary during the investigations. And then did a full 180.

Not to mention that during the campaign, Trump waffled every week as to whether or not Comey was the greatest thing since sliced bread or evil incarnate.

Regardless of Comey. That still doesn't explain how independent House and Senate investigations repeatedly couldn't come up with anything beyond judgment and competence.

But hey, it was designed to keep you guys occupied and it's clearly mission accomplished. Wake me when something actually happens to Hilary, podesta, rice, Rich, Foster, Etc

Oh, you can also wake me when Trump finally produces the tapes that he threatened to have on Comey.

One part of this latest nonsense that makes me literally laugh out loud is something that Trump / Hannity, (because they're the same voice) said yesterday:

This will be the biggest political Scandal ever it's another Watergate!

Oh, you kids do realize that Watergate involved a sitting US president no?

They also claimed that the biggest National Security Scandal ever has been uncovered.

Really? Bigger than the 2.5 million classified documents about America's most sensitive data collection, diplomatic, military and other Secrets being leaked?

I swear to God, Fox and Trump just rely on their audience to be patently stupid.

My GOD.

Anyone reading these 50,000 word posts?

:first:

If defensive is 'lock them all up?' Then I think you probably need a new thesaurus.

Someone's grip to the Mothership is weakening...

:lol:

wiff is wearing the tinfoil Alias hat today.

You must forgive him.....he's the only left leaner willing to stagger into this unprecedented scandal. I haven't seen anyone take a beating like this since Mancini killed Du Ku Kim in the ring.

Report: Trump Co Directly Solicited Wikileaks for Help for $6M

This posted on the dailywiff or something? I'm trying to click on the link and it's not working.

:)

ruh-roh!

Remember that meeting with the Russians and TrumpCo that "never happened"?

- Until it was proven that it DID happen.

THEN it was just DonJr and one other person?

- Until it was prove?n there were a bunch of TrumpCo's TOP campaign staffers there?

But But, it was just 'puffery' - they ended up talking about 'meaningless' Russian Adoption law?"

- Until it was proven that no, no they didn't. They talked about some pretty 'meaningful' stuff. - - INCLUDING asking for HRC emails. And information to skew the election for Trump.

- But but, there was no Collusion to skew the election. Except there indeed was.

But But - These were just INDIVIDUALS - NOT Connected to Putin.

OH SNAP! Breaking news tonight: Turns out, the Russian Lawyer Chick was in repeated lengthy pre-briefing meetings with Putin's own hand-picked Prosecutor.

AND - WAIT FOR IT! - Despite the fact that Congress has passed significant restrictions upon Russia for meddling - Trump is currently refusing to enact those sanctions.

- Which is exactly what Russia was trying to get in exchange for dirty on HRC.

- But but there was no "tit for tat"!

- Until there obviously was as Trump steadfastly refuses to enact legally imposed sanctions.

SOooo.... If Don Jr repeats under oath the false crap that he's stated on camera to Fox to Congress Under Oath? MAJOR Perjury immediately without any further investigation needed.

Woops -

Remember when you guys were all excited about the Dems funding the dossier?

Might want to Google "Washington Free Beacon"

You see, it's a CONSERVATIVE organization that was originally Anti-Trump.

News tonight is that THEY paid for a lot of the material in the Dossier.

But now that Trump's POTUS, they're running the F away from it. - And Trump and his cronies are doing their BEST to say the DNC was responsible for the stories in the dossier.

- ruh roh. Another lie bites the dust.

wiff better read some credible sources. I suggest Kimberly Strassel, who was among the first - if not the first - to warn Democrats that this Trump Russia investigation and the imagined narrative around it was going to backfire on progs; that it was going to end up pointing the exact opposite direction.

Everything she's written on the topic to this point has been dead-on; prescient even. It's clear that she must have some strong sources in the House Intelligence Committee feeding her information, and/or ties to the guys who started FusionGPS, as they are former WSJ employees themselves IIRC.

This article crushes it, and makes it sound like the DNC sand castle is going to come crashing down. A great read:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/27/kimberley-strassel-fusion-gps-bombshells-have-just-begun-to-drop.html

Woops -

Remember when you guys were all excited about the Dems funding the dossier?

Might want to Google "Washington Free Beacon"

You see, it's a CONSERVATIVE organization that was originally Anti-Trump.

News tonight is that THEY paid for a lot of the material in the Dossier.

But now that Trump's POTUS, they're running the F away from it. - And Trump and his cronies are doing their BEST to say the DNC was responsible for the stories in the dossier.

- ruh roh. Another lie bites the dust.

You are only one person and you made that all up.

• Like 2

HRC, DNC, Podesta and Wasserman Schultz all claiming no knowledge. There's 9 to 10 million dollars spent and no one has a checkbook register?

That's all they have left. Deny deny deny.

You are only one person and you made that all up.

Lol. Keep your head in the sand. It's safe there. Google all you want.

Dude, there's an indictment.

Lalala lalala I'm not listening! I'm not listening! These guys only have denial left.

So menstrual? If she's so precient., you know your Source from Fox News? Who's been so balanced on this whole issue, if she is so prescient and, please link to where she predicted an indictment being handed down about five months after molar took the job.

Now compare and contrast that to all the investigations over the last 7 years and still no indictment?

It's entirely possible they haven't heard.

True, I doubt Fox all over this one. They have another hard-hitting interview with Trump lined up pretty soon I believe.

Mr. President is it hard being so awesome? LOL

Natalia V. Veselnitskaya arrived at a meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016 hoping to interest top Trump campaign officials in the contents of a memo she believed contained information damaging to the Democratic Party and, by extension, Hillary Clinton. The material was the fruit of her research as a private lawyer, she has repeatedly said, and any suggestion that she was acting at the Kremlins behest that day is anti-Russia hysteria.

But interviews and records show that in the months before the meeting, Ms. Veselnitskaya had discussed the allegations with one of Russias most powerful officials, the prosecutor general, Yuri Y. Chaika. And the memo she brought with her closely followed a document that Mr. Chaikas office had given to an American congressman two months earlier, incorporating some paragraphs verbatim.

The coordination between the Trump Tower visitor and the Russian prosecutor general undercuts Ms. Veselnitskayas account that she was a purely independent actor when she sat down with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the presidents son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman.

It also suggests that emails from an intermediary to the younger Mr. Trump promising that Ms. Veselnitskaya would arrive with information from Russian prosecutors were rooted at least partly in fact not mere puffery, as the presidents son later said.

Fake news?

So menstrual? If she's so precient., you know your Source from Fox News? Who's been so balanced on this whole issue, if she is so prescient and, please link to where she predicted an indictment being handed down about five months after molar took the job.

Now compare and contrast that to all the investigations over the last 7 years and still no indictment?

I'm not sure what your point is. Do you even know who is named in the indictment? Is there something about the story which somehow contradicts what's happening at the moment?

The only thing I said is that bombshells are coming. One came, literally minutes after I wrote that.

The only thing I said is that bombshells are coming. One came, literally minutes after I wrote that.

Do you mean this one:

Washington (CNN)The Washington Free Beacon says it hired intelligence firm Fusion GPS during the 2016 Republican presidential primary.
But the conservative news publication denies it had any knowledge or connection to the now-infamous dossier of allegations about President Donald Trump and Russia written by ex-British agent Christopher Steele, who was commissioned by Fusion GPS.
CNN reported in January that senior US intelligence officials briefed then-President Barack Obama and President-elect Trump about the dossier just weeks before Trump's inauguration.
Earlier this week, CNN reported that the law firm that represented Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee hired the firm and entered "into an engagement for research services that began in April 2016 and concluded before the election in early November."

Or this one?

(CNN)Cambridge Analytica funder and Trump donor Rebekah Mercer received an email in August 2016 from someone she had recently met at a political event, suggesting that they create a searchable data base for Hillary Clinton emails in the public domain.
Mercer then forwarded the suggestion to several people, including Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix, asking if this is something they could do.
That is what prompted Nix's email response that he had contacted Julian Assange two months earlier asking for Clinton's emails, according to a source familiar with the Mercer and Nix email chain.
The source would not disclose the name of the person who originally emailed Mercer but did say, according to the email, they met at a Ted Cruz related event. Before supporting Trump, the Mercer family backed the Texas Republican's presidential campaign.
This new information about the email chain that prompted Nix's Assange revelation sheds a bit more light on its context.
Nix said in his August, 2016 email that he had contacted Assange two months earlier, which would have been June of 2016, likely right before the Trump campaign formally hired Cambridge Analytica. That also means his request to Assange came weeks before WikiLeaks started releasing its first election-related disclosures -- internal emails that were hacked from the Democratic National Committee.

Dude, there's an indictment.

For who?

wiff better read some credible sources. I suggest Kimberly Strassel, who was among the first - if not the first - to warn Democrats that this Trump Russia investigation and the imagined narrative around it was going to backfire on progs; that it was going to end up pointing the exact opposite direction.

Everything she's written on the topic to this point has been dead-on; prescient even. It's clear that she must have some strong sources in the House Intelligence Committee feeding her information, and/or ties to the guys who started FusionGPS, as they are former WSJ employees themselves IIRC.

This article crushes it, and makes it sound like the DNC sand castle is going to come crashing down. A great read:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/27/kimberley-strassel-fusion-gps-bombshells-have-just-begun-to-drop.html

We now know where Fusion got some of its cash, but the next question is how the firm used it. With whom did it work beyond former British spy Christopher Steele ? Whom did it pay? Who else was paying it?

I'm rather perplexed by what she's saying here? Is she saying this was legitimate information, that real sources were paid, and that real work was done?

It costs zero to invent lies.

Russian Lawyer: She lobbied alongside Fusion GPS to repeal the Magnitsky Act. She also offered dirt on HRC to get Trump Jr. to the infamous meeting to make the appearance of collusion complete.

Are you saying that if you take what we know now on face value that there appears to have been collusion?

Cbfalcon will be here any minute with the real story.

I am slightly out of the loop on this story.....

But from what I understand....Republican media paid for the dossier research early, Republicans paid for it in the middle, Dems late, and intelligence agencies picked up the bill either middle late or late late........and while I get that it matters on some level who paid for it, what matters most is that the dossier was so true that different groups were more than willing to pick up the tab to keep that flow of accurate information coming in.

President Pee Pee can't escape it. That dossier is to Pee Pee as the Canseco book is to the steroid era, a once laughed at written work that can be considered a bible in hindsight.

Wrong.

Republican organization/news-group only started to research Trump financial stuff. That's it. Then Trump won the Republican nomination. Then the DNC / Hilary took it over and paid for to have created fake ties between Trump campaign and Russia and the dossier itself. Then Trump won the presidency and they still kept pushing the false narrative they created, with the help of John McCain and other stooges.

• Like 1

Wrong.

... Then the DNC / Hilary took it over and paid for to have created fake ties between Trump campaign and Russia and the dossier itself. .

Why hire a guy who was the head of MI6's Russia bureau to do this? He spent his life catching spies, he would immediately betray anyone who tried that. And why would Russian spies trust someone whose career mission was defeating them?

Why hire a guy who was the head of MI6's Russia bureau to do this? He spent his life catching spies, he would immediately betray anyone who tried that. And why would Russian spies trust someone whose career mission was defeating them?

Where is there any proof that Russia or Russian spies were involved at all?

I don't understand your first question. I thought the spy who was responsible for the dossier was British.

Where is there any proof that Russia or Russian spies were involved at all?

I don't understand your first question. I thought the spy who was responsible for the dossier was British.

MI6 is British.

That's who Steele is. He spent his career uncovering Russian spies. You think he spun around and suddenly decided to lie about a possible future American president?