Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

What if.......

Fournette avg 3:7 yards per rush or better only 3 times in his last 10 games.

This is the deepest RB class there may have ever been. Theres 6-8 viable starting RBs in this class with a couple studs at the top. Leonard Fournette is not that good, McCaffery and Kamara May be the two best RBs from that class. This class has Barkley, Guice who will be better than those two and Im a saints fan. Then you have Royce Freeman, Rashard Penny, Michel, Chubb, Nyheim Hines, etc that can all be better than Fournette who will be out of the league if he even makes it to a second deal

Dont agree. Fournette Mccaffrey Cook Mixon Kamara all more talented than any RB in this class not named Barkley. Not even counting Hunt.

Lol at fournette isnt that good.

Can't disagree.

I don't see any rb in this class that can change a team chemistry right away after Barkely.

Fournette and that Jags def sure did last season.

And I think Mccaffery will do so this season, and Mixon if he is given the ball can also.

D Cook is going to be a beast with the Vikings.

Just don't see a lot of rb in this class making that big of a impact after Barkley.

Proverbs 26.

Dont agree. Fournette Mccaffrey Cook Mixon Kamara all more talented than any RB in this class not named Barkley. Not even counting Hunt.

Someone in this class probably will be better than half those in your list and it may not even be Barkley. It depends on where they go and how they are used. Including barkley.

Has a horrible YPC and runs upright and too contact and is no help in the pass game. In this modern day NFL hes a plodder who needs 20+ carries a game to viable. After these RBs in this class get on rosters we will have the best overall run game in the NFL in the last 15 years

Has a horrible YPC and runs upright and too contact and is no help in the pass game. In this modern day NFL hes a plodder who needs 20+ carries a game to viable. After these RBs in this class get on rosters we will have the best overall run game in the NFL in the last 15 years

Fournette could be another Marshawn Lynch. Your description reminds me of the early years of Lynch in Buffalo. They gave up on him early in his career, but I'm guessing Fournette has a different mindset.

Not a bad comparison. I could see that.

I just dont think Fournettes body holds up long enough for us to find out

Fournette could be another Marshawn Lynch. Your description reminds me of the early years of Lynch in Buffalo. They gave up on him early in his career, but I'm guessing Fournette has a different mindset.