Sign in to follow this  
Budman122

I need your help...PLEASE!

I have a real delima in my keeper league. We are allowed to keep three players from out last years team.

I have been in this league for about 10 years now and this is my hardest decision to date.

Here is what I'm talking about:

S. Alexander

L. Tomlinson

T. Owens

R Moss

Carson Palmer

Of those five, which three would you keep and why?

S. Alexander

L. Tomlinson

T. Owens

R Moss

Carson Palmer

SA and LT are no brainers. So basically, you're asking which one of TO, RMoss, Carson to keep.

I don't think Carson Palmer is an option, just because his status is too uncertain w/ the injury.

Tossup between Moss and TO. I'd take TO cause he isn't coming off an injury and Tuna will keep in in check.

In any case, you can't really go wrong when you have SA AND LT on anchoring your team.

Looks like a good chance to :pointstosky: .

I have a real delima in my keeper league. We are allowed to keep three players from out last years team.

I have been in this league for about 10 years now and this is my hardest decision to date.

S. Alexander

L. Tomlinson

T. Owens

R Moss

Carson Palmer

thanks <_<

Okay...how did you get Owens, Moss, LT and SA on the same team. Right now the team looks fake as hell!

SA and LT are no brainers. I'd probably keep Moss over TO because of his long-term value. TO is very hit or miss and Moss is younger.

Okay...how did you get Owens, Moss, LT and SA on the same team. Right now the team looks fake as hell!

If its a keeper league then he could get some of these guys...One guy in my league has SA and LT but its only three keepers so I kind of have to agree with you...even if he has Alex and LT going into last season he wouldnt have likely to have had a shot and one of Owens or Moss....Palmer could have been had in the draft...

I would keep Owens at that point and hope to get Palmer back in the draft.

If its a keeper league then he could get some of these guys...One guy in my league has SA and LT but its only three keepers so I kind of have to agree with you...even if he has Alex and LT going into last season he wouldnt have likely to have had a shot and one of Owens or Moss....Palmer could have been had in the draft...

I would keep Owens at that point and hope to get Palmer back in the draft.

I can see making some trades this and that pulling in two, even three studs, but to have the top two backs and the top two wr's.....smells fishy. Well, they were all the top of their positions last year (excluding Holmes) so you would have to pull off some serious stuff to get a team like that.

1.) LT- he is still young adn always solid player

2.) Alexander should be with Seahawks for s while

3.) Palmer should be Beangals QB for years

Answer mine please.

There is no doubt you are keeping these two:

S. Alexander

L. Tomlinson

So it comes down to one of these guys, all with questions this year:

T. Owens - new city, new QB, new system, same results?

R Moss - new QB, same bitchin' and moanin'

Carson Palmer - coming off injury

I think TO will remain one of the top 3-5 fantasy WRs, while Moss will have trouble cracking the top 10 at the position. Palmer has the greatest variance, and has the most risk.

TO is the safest pick, and the best pick in my opinion.

No, not fake at all. I kept SA, LT and Moss from the previous year and last year I got Palmer in the draft and made a trade for TO.

Thank you all for your input. I was leaning towards TO too. But, I'm having a hard time giving up Palmer.

S. AlexanderGotta keep him

L. TomlinsonDitto

T. OwensIf it's a point per reception league, take him

R MossIf it's a distance scoring league take him.

Carson PalmerYou'll get a quality QB elsewhere if not be able to pick him back up

I certainly hope that you won your league last year.

I would go with Moss, although Owens may present better value for this year only. Moss will be better down the road due to Owens one and done mentality with teams.

Palmer long term is even better. If you don't think you will be able to pick him back up, I would keep him because his long term situation is better than the WRs IMO.