Sign in to follow this  
sackdaddy

How am I doing?

let me know what you think of my team and where I should upgrade (draft still in progress)

QB Peyton Manning

QB Philip Rivers

RB Willis McGahee

RB Chester Tayor

RB Frank Gore

RB Ron Dayne

RB Chris Perry

RB LaDell Betts

WR Terrell Owens

WR Roy Williams

WR Reggie Brown

TE LJ Smith

DE Terrell Suggs

LB Odell Thurman

LB Tedy Bruschi

LB Jeremiah Trotter

LB Derrick Johnson

CB Nate Clements

S Gibril Wilson

S Sean Taylor

Rookies:

RB Laurence Maroney

QB Jay Cutler

DB Michael Huff

LB Ernie Sims

RB Jerome Harrison

It's 10 yards = 1 point (passing,running, receiving, return yards), 1ppr, 6 pts TDs

and 1 point tackles, .5 assists, 1 point pass defended, 3 points sack, 2 point INT, FF, FR

any thoughts?

ya know, I kinda like this so far.

QB - Manning is the obvious #1 QB, and will be for a while. If River's pans out, your 100% set.

RB - Well, I'm not as high on Mcgahee as others are. I just think the team stinks. But, assuming I'm wrong (and I usually am) - then I think you're on the right track. C. Perry will eventually get the carries (prob not for a year or two) Taylor and Dayne both have good upside.

WR - TO gives you a shot this year, but too old for true Dynasty Potential. BUT, that's where Roy & Reggie come in. I would still look for a coupel more starting WR's though..

That #1 pick of Manning left you plenty of questions at Rb. You covered well with numbers, but now you need some real depth at wideout. What is the status of guys like Givens, Bruce, or moulds??...or even the Parker Bros.?

That #1 pick of Manning left you plenty of questions at Rb. You covered well with numbers, but now you need some real depth at wideout. What is the status of guys like Givens, Bruce, or moulds??...or even the Parker Bros.?

Muhammed, Kennison, Moulds, Bennett, Bryant, Bruce, Givens, Curtis, Wilford, R. White, Bradley

I think those are the only WRs left that might really do anything... any tips on them?

Muhammed, Moulds, Bruce, or Givens would all add stability, and a late pickup of R. White or the Parker Boys, some upside. Bennett is very intriguing. Suprised to see him still there.

I like Curtis in a dynasty league. Bruce is getting old, and could lose the starting job this year even. Curtis has shown he can be a starter, and Linehan's offences are always good fantasy-wise.