Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

REGULAR SEASON TALK & THOUGHTS

Well, last night was the worst case scenario for me. Colts Galway behind, throw tge entire second half, and Wayne and Holton feast.

Now it's time for Stafford and Megatrpm to earn their keep.

Eyes bleeding

Meanwhile cooks looks awesome. Oh well. I didnt get to see the game since i was passed out drunk. I still think he is going to be involved often if the colts want to maximize their pass offense. Denver has a solid offense.

he was involved but the colts fell behind early. Wayne was the clear option 1, Hilton racked up a bunch of targets as well. Fleener was actually 3rd in targets with Allen and Nicks tying for 4th but I would put Allen as option #3 in reality.

Eyes bleeding

Wow, I was driving and posting without looking at my phone. It actually resembled a Dehaven post.

S.O.S

How the fock does Kenny Britt put up a 0.0 after a good preseason? He was going to be my sneaky play this week:( That didn't turn out too well.

THANK YOU CECIL SHORTS AND WES WELKER! Fa gg ots :thumbsdown:

Ray Rice :( You were my sneaky pick of the draft ... ya supposed to smack a ho not knock a ho da fock out!!

What also sucks is I can;t even trade DT or BMarsh for a RB as I am so thin at WR... with Austin beign useless w/o Bradford and Dobson getting benched

S.O.S

How the fock does Kenny Britt put up a 0.0 after a good preseason? He was going to be my sneaky play this week:( That didn't turn out too well.

THANK YOU CECIL SHORTS AND WES WELKER! Fa gg ots :thumbsdown:

you need a WR?

I came into tonight down 38 with Stafford and Megatron going. 76 points between me and I'm off and running!

i think the champ is going to pull it out, still im happy with my 160 :)

Lost because I couldn't fill the wr position. Unfocking believable.

Cecil Shorts' fill in had a nice game a I see. I bet shorts would've combined for more that 3 total points, or Welker...DUMBFOCKERSPUZZIESBASTARDS

Lost because I couldn't fill the wr position. Unfocking believable.

Cecil Shorts' fill in had a nice game a I see. I bet shorts would've combined for more that 3 total points, or Welker...DUMBFOCKERSPUZZIESBASTARDS

If only someone had offered to trade you a WR like Maclin (4 for 97, 1 TD) or Kelvin Benjamin (6 for 92, 1 TD).

Yea Yea Big Blue. I think somebody else offered me a wr trade as well. Wow, I was sure Kenny Britt was going to catch 1 ball. Totally missed on that prediction.

I think I'm going to have to blame Jamaal Charles though:) What a focking useless effort. That offense looks beyond horrible.

Dumb question guys: I've only been in leagues that use CBS so that's what I'm used to. I was looking around today for the available waiver wire players available at each posistion and couldn't find it. I found where I need to go to make the moves, just not a list of the them. Does the site have them listed like CBS? Best available for each posistion? If so, where is it on the site? TIA

Dumb question guys: I've only been in leagues that use CBS so that's what I'm used to. I was looking around today for the available waiver wire players available at each posistion and couldn't find it. I found where I need to go to make the moves, just not a list of the them. Does the site have them listed like CBS? Best available for each posistion? If so, where is it on the site? TIA

For Owners/waivers/short by-alphabetical/show only-drop down box-select-qb/rb/wr/te i

At the very top click on reports. Then put your mouse over "players", then click on top performers/player stats.

Then filter on free agents and the position.

I can walk you through by phone later if you need some help, but right now I am at drinking league..... sorry I mean bowling league.

In my big money league i traded terrence west and hakeem nicks for Dez to a very rb desperate team :banana:

Week 1 was ok as i went 3-5. Lost a few where my team looked good. Won one with a weaker team. Overall i am encouraged.

How is everyone elses leagues going?

4-0 in money leagues, 0-2 in the freebies and 5-2 in the ibl (7 games per week) where FFToday is off to a 2nd place start.

2-1 in money leagues, 0-1 in free, and 1-6 in IBL, where I am currently dragging down FFtoday's team. :-(

2-1 in money leagues, 0-1 in free, and 1-6 in IBL, where I am currently dragging down FFtoday's team. :-(

I guess you picked up in the iBL where I left off last year :lol:

Die Nasty Dynasty 1-0

redraft league with hs buddies 1-1. what sucks is Ellington didn't play and I focked up at the end of the draft and didn't have a kicker week one. still only lost by a couple of points but lost to the kid who beat me in the fantasy super bowl last year. ouch

auction league for 300 2-1 and was a FG away from defeated. like my team but may regret not keeping L Bell for 11 bucks. kept manning for 11 and Olsen for 1 instead. now my top 2 RB are lynch and Gore

myfantasyleague doesn't rank future ff point production for free agents (I don't think).

Looking for who's on top for each position weekly. I saw it as alphabetically listed. Didn't want to waste more time than I should.

Sites like CBS keep it simple. You do you your homework and choose a player on waivers.

Looking for who's on top for each position weekly. I saw it as alphabetically listed. Didn't want to waste more time than I should.

Sites like CBS keep it simple. You do you your homework and choose a player on waivers.

hate cbs. luckily only one league through it...the other three through mfl.

Looks like you got me mozzy. week for a bunch of key players

Looks like you got me mozzy. ###### week for a bunch of key players

had I only started Sammy :wall: It would be over now. I should be within 20 with 4 players yet to go to none for you. You had a really bad week after a really strong week 1. Thats what you get with a WR dominated Line up - no consistency.

wow my Bench will likely beat my starters this week :o Sammy 25 points Gates 35 points n counting Rivers 35 point n counting ....... and thanks to WW goose egging I still win barring a natural disater

:wall: at least I know I got a really solid TE now in Gates as well as great #2 (maybe after this week #1) QB and Sammy coming along nicely as my wr 3 . Right now my team looks better than it has in many years. very deep and bascially no glaring weakness and thats with losing Rice

Did I win

You're checking in now more than you did during the draft.

wow my Bench will likely beat my starters this week :o Sammy 25 points Gates 35 points n counting Rivers 35 point n counting ....... and thanks to WW goose egging I still win barring a natural disater

:wall: at least I know I got a really solid TE now in Gates as well as great #2 (maybe after this week #1) QB and Sammy coming along nicely as my wr 3 . Right now my team looks better than it has in many years. very deep and bascially no glaring weakness and thats with losing Rice

Many of us who had great looking players week 1 are very disappointed. Never know if its false hope or the real thing until the next week.

Who knows, maybe nicks looks like a beast while cooks didnt do anything.

and thanks to WW goose egging I still win barring a natural disater

?

This should be the most interesting blind bidding week we've ever seen. So many injuries this week and to star players. It's about to get crazy.

Lost Jamaal Charles and Desean Jackson week #2.

Wr losses so far this early. Cecil Shorts, Wes Welker, Desean Jackson. Hard to compete at this rate.

On a positive note. I do have Kniles Davis and Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench. They almost outscored my entire starting lineup this past week!

JOCISUCKOUT

These waivers suck, who sets them to run on Tuesday night.

I have missed them two weeks in a row, I really needed some players this week, this is absolutely killing my team.