Which RB combo would you rather have?

16 team dynasty. 22 man, idp roster.

1/3 ppr scoring.

1 RB starting requirement.

Joe Mixon and Giovani Bernard

or

Sony Michel and James White

Michel and White

My knee-jerk reaction would easily say Michel / White. However, with only 1/3 PPR it's a little closer. Probably still side with Michel / White...

The dynasty aspect makes this a more interesting question. I'm a Michel owner and concerned about the long term prospect of his knee issues. On top of that the value of Michel/White is Brady and the NE offense. Could we be looking at Gronk retiring after this year and then Brady hanging it up within the next couple of years? I think that is totally possible. Without Brady the value of White drops to almost 0.

With Mixon/Gio there is a safer future floor and upside. The Cinci OL is up and coming. The offense seems more stable and Mixon has top 5 RB potential. Gio will be a FA next year and could find an appealing landing spot. Maybe GB decides Jones/Williams are not the guys and Gio would be a better all around back. ATL could move on from Coleman and Gio would be a good fit there.

I'll side with Mixon/Gio for the long term.

The dynasty aspect makes this a more interesting question. I'm a Michel owner and concerned about the long term prospect of his knee issues. On top of that the value of Michel/White is Brady and the NE offense. Could we be looking at Gronk retiring after this year and then Brady hanging it up within the next couple of years? I think that is totally possible. Without Brady the value of White drops to almost 0.

With Mixon/Gio there is a safer future floor and upside. The Cinci OL is up and coming. The offense seems more stable and Mixon has top 5 RB potential. Gio will be a FA next year and could find an appealing landing spot. Maybe GB decides Jones/Williams are not the guys and Gio would be a better all around back. ATL could move on from Coleman and Gio would be a good fit there.

I'll side with Mixon/Gio for the long term.

Nice explanation, thanks.

This was why I didn't just do a poll. I was hoping for everyone's reasoning also.