Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

60's draft Early Signup Thread

We will get this rolling after voting ends in the 90's draft.

In

Shotsup

TEK

TEKs Sex Toy Bunny

Daino

Nzoner

5 Points

Vuduchile

HT

Voltaire

ZeroTolerance

Mobb_Deep

Jerryskids

TBBOM

ShoNuff

Sux

Don't know if It would make a difference but would be nice if we could get the time zones people are in together as personally I don't care what draft number I get.

In either way

in

Been going through my library and am seeing I could draft no Stones,Beatles,Who,Hendrix,Dylan etc. and still fill my team with great songs.

Been going through my library and am seeing I could draft no Stones,Beatles,Who,Hendrix,Dylan etc. and still fill my team with great songs.

Yep. The 60's draft is going to rock. Lots of amazing music.

Beatles

Stones

I quit

My mother wasn't into the British invasion at all. Her 8 track collection in the car had none of them. So I know and like the stuff she had on the 8 track as she took me around town. My father was all into country, so the British invasion never would have registered with him at any rate.

So I know do know some depth.

I'm in.

There is no way I could have a 60s draft and not include those bands. I was born in 67 so I never "lived" that music as it came out, but I enjoy a lot of the rock and folk from that era. So to me it would just be picking my favorite/relevant songs. That being said, I mentioned in the 90s vote thread that I listened to "90s on 9" at Sirius; I also listened to "60s on 6." Or tried to. What they consider 60s music was :unsure:

The best thing about coming of age in the 80's is that you still had the great stuff from the 60's and 70's and it was still relevant. I remember the Eagles greatest hits Vol 2 getting lots of play riding around and hanging out in the 80's. The 60's and 70's stuff didn't feel old or dated.

I'm in.

There is no way I could have a 60s draft and not include those bands. I was born in 67 so I never "lived" that music as it came out, but I enjoy a lot of the rock and folk from that era. So to me it would just be picking my favorite/relevant songs. That being said, I mentioned in the 90s vote thread that I listened to "90s on 9" at Sirius; I also listened to "60s on 6." Or tried to. What they consider 60s music was :unsure:

I'm not saying I won't include given the opportunity I get the right song for me but I seriously have a sheet with well over 100 bands/songs.

I'm not saying I won't include given the opportunity I get the right song for me but I seriously have a sheet with well over 100 bands/songs.

I jotted down some songs last night and one song just lead to another and another. Before I knew it, I had over 70 songs listed.

I jotted down some songs last night and one song just lead to another and another. Before I knew it, I had over 70 songs listed.

260 songs and I haven't made my Beatles or Elvis list yet.

Seriously, are we done with the ###### decades after this?

Are we bothering you Whiff ? Come join us. We have a couple drafts left

All is welcomed- even you.

Seriously, are we done with the ###### decades after this?

What's the problem with it? In my opinion these threads have been a breath of fresh air in comparison to the all of the mindless, moronic political ones around here.

What's the problem with it? In my opinion these threads have been a breath of fresh air in comparison to the all of the mindless, moronic political ones around here.

Maybe the best thing ever to hit the Geek Club.

For realz.

Best thing to come outta this board since Volty ran the history draft.

After albums, we should consider movies, tv shows, actors and actresses so wiffle can get John Goodman.

It's Wiffle. Pay no mind. He should be in an institution, if he isn't. I think he is.

We haven't talked about rules. I think rules in a 60s draft would be anti 60s. Except for one. Everyone has to read each of my posts. There will be a quiz at the end of the draft.

We had one person violate the one-band-per protocol in the 90s draft. I suspect we're about to get a massive test in the 60s.

An epic thread, even though there werent many participants.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448496&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

I can't believe that was 2015. That was good to read along with.

• Like 1

I missed that. Damn.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448496&page=1

It took us six months. I'd been wanting to do a US history one similar to this one but had been putting it on hold because it's such a big undertaking.

We had one person violate the one-band-per protocol in the 90s draft. I suspect we're about to get a massive test in the 60s.

I never agreed to that.

I never agreed to that.

No, it's never been agreed to but everybody's followed it.

I thought of busting it in the 90s draft but held back and took country artists instead.

If this sewer was filled with normal human beings, I'd invite my mother here to help me draft my team. She'd have a lot of fun and it'd be a nice project we could do together. Alas, it's filled with FFT Geek Club members.