Sign in to follow this  
jaebr29

trade deadline seller

After this week i should be 2 games behind with 3 games left. Trade deadline is Wednesday. looking for options if i decide to sell. 12 man 3/4 ppr

Owner of David johnson is in the playoff hunt and due to year after year keepers he'd only cost a 4th round pick next year.

I don't know if Alvin Kamara's owner is open to trades, but he'd only cost a 10th rounder next year.

for trade compensation, I have Antonio Brown, Lesean mccoy, crabtree, baldwin, dak as my main trade bait combinations.

Any other late round players you can think of to target in a trade?

I suckered someone into trading my David Johnson for Julio Jones. Doubt you get that lucky. You would probably have to trade him Antonio for him, which long run actually is nice value.

How many players can you keep?

Maybe you can just pick up Watson for cheap?

we can keep 2 players. If I don't make any moves, I'll enter next year to pick between the following for my best keeper options.

A. Brown (1st round...would take one of the latest draft slots available).

Dalvin Cook (3rd round...was super high on him preseason and then got even more high until...)

Dak (8th round)

Deshaun Watson (10th round ...i picked him up on waivers, but we cap keeper values at 10).

Can you trade draft picks?

Didnt see Watkins play but his numbers were off the charts. Im not a fan of keeping QBs but the value is there.

Dalvin Cook seems like a $$$$ pick with his pass catching ability, but it is so hard to not keep Antonio Brown.

If there is anyone that you could pick up, like a Fournette who has had about 3 down weeks, one bye included, you may be able to trade for him. Im thinking about it.

I would go after someone that is fighting hard for the playoffs and has a top dog that is benched like David Johnson or Zeke.