Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

12 Geeks 1 Cup

Volty I was torn about drafting Robinson. He burned me bad last year and with how Bortles is playing I just couldn't pull the trigger. Couldn't trust Bortles enough to be able to draft Robinson. Especially with how many picks Bortles throws

i just woke up, when do i pick?

Right now.

Your belongings.

From the ashes. :(

Damn it! I forgot to double check my roster and just picked up Martavis Bryant at a nice 5th round value but I already have Brown! Ah I'm cool, good players always have value. Plenty more WRs to be had.

We all have the "I hoped he we fall to me" wife (on file) is a Bills fan so I watch a lot of their games.

Lost out on

McCoy

Lynch

Watkins

:mad:

Damn it! I forgot to double check my roster and just picked up Martavis Bryant at a nice 5th round value but I already have Brown! Ah I'm cool, good players always have value. Plenty more WRs to be had.

i think mfl's draft room (which we are not using) actually lists your roster on the draft page.

Want to trade Bryant to me for my next pick ?

Swap 5.03 for 5.04 ?

We all have the "I hoped he we fall to me" wife (on file) is a Bills fan so I watch a lot of their games.

Lost out on

McCoy

Lynch

Watkins

So basically 2/3 went to me :doublethumbsup:

Just pick already so I can go.

Sit tight Nancy

Want to trade Bryant to me for my next pick ?

Swap 5.03 for 5.04 ?

No I'm ok, he was the guy I felt was the best value here so I can make it up a round later. Nice offer though, if it was between him and another guy I was torn on I would take that.

You're very supportive of your own blunders..I mean picks.

Wanna tie me up?

:wub:

Quit distracting me I need to make a pick. :bench:

Wanna tie me up? Don't make me break out the strap on again!

Wanna tie me up? Don't make me break out the strap on again!

Ugh. If Reed is healthy he is a stud. Problem is IF he is healthy. But felt like he was best value there for me. Would've rather had Graham though :bench:

• Like 1

Volty I was torn about drafting Robinson. He burned me bad last year and with how Bortles is playing I just couldn't pull the trigger. Couldn't trust Bortles enough to be able to draft Robinson. Especially with how many picks Bortles throws

The writing on the wall is that Henne will be throwing them this year and he's not that much of a disaster. He played for Michigan so I kept my eye on him and I never thought those Miami years were too awful.

Meanwhile, in other WR news, I need Goff to improve and Tom Savage to not suck. All three of my WRs had dumpster fire play at QB last season.

The writing on the wall is that Henne will be throwing them this year and he's not that much of a disaster. He played for Michigan so I kept my eye on him and I never thought those Miami years were too awful.

Meanwhile, in other WR news, I need Goff to improve and Tom Savage to not suck. All three of my WRs had dumpster fire play at QB last season.

Yea I think Henne will end up starting this year sometime as well. It's just ALL Jacksonville could talk about was Bortles and how Bortles was improving and how he was going to become an elite QB. Seems they tried so hard on making him a star that I don't think they would bench him easily even though he needs to

4.01 Mookz: Leonard Fournette, rb, jax

4.02 Colts: Terrelle Pryor, wr, wash

4.03 Vudu: Tryeek Hill, wr, kcc

4.04 WW: Isaiah Crowell, rb, cle

4.05 Herb: Mark Ingram, rb, nos

4.06 Bier: Kelvin Benjamin, wr, car

4.07 Dr. DJ: Alshon Jeffrey, wr, phi

4.08 Hallway: Greg Olsen, te, car

4.09 Shots: Jimmy Graham, te, sea

4.10 Taint: Carlos Hyde, rb, sf

4.11 Voltie: Allen Robinson, wr, jax

4.12 Heavy Set: Ty Montgomery, rb, gbp

5.01 Heavy Set: Drew Brees, qb, nos

5.02 Voltie: Sammy Watkins, wr, lar

5.03 Taint: Martayvis Bryant, wr, pit

5.04 Shots: Golden Tate, wr, det

5.05 Hallway: Danny Woodhead, rb, bal

5.06 Dr. Dj: Jordan Reed, te, wash

5.07 Bier: Kyle Rudolph, te, min

5.08 Herb: Jarvis Landry, wr, mia

5.09 WW: CJ Anderson, rb, den

5.10 Vudu: Julian Edelman, wr, nep

5.11 colts: Larry Fitzgerald, wr, az

5.12 Mookz: Emmanuel Sanders, wr, den

6.01 Mookz: Devante Parker, wr, mia

6.02 Colts: Brandon Marshall, wr, nyg

6.03 Vudu: Stefan Diggs, wr, min

6.04 WW: Tyler Eiffert, te, cin

6.05 Herb: Spencer Ware, rb, kcc

6.06 Bier: Matt Ryan, qb, atl

6.07 Dr. DJ: Russell Wilson, qb, sea

6.08 Hallway: Bilal Powell, rb, nyj

6.09 Shots: Adrian Peterson, rb, nos

6.10 Taint: Jamison Crowder, wr, wash

6.11 Voltie: Ameer Abdullah, rb, det

6.12 Heavy Set: Pierre Garcon, wr, sf

Mookz back up.

Was really wanting Edelman here, but he went one focking pick earlier. :thumbsdown:

Ugh. If Reed is healthy he is a stud. Problem is IF he is healthy. But felt like he was best value there for me. Would've rather had Graham though :bench:

would have rathered you not pick reed

Mookz back up.

Was really wanting Edelman here, but he went one focking pick earlier. :thumbsdown:

Yea I was wanting Edelman next go around. Was hoping he would be available.

And WW yea I'm sure you did. Was great value there and felt compelled to take him. Just hoping he remains healthy long enough this season to be useful

Dammit Gary again with the vulturing. BMarsh wasn't scheduled to go for at least another round or two. Was going to grab him this round but you just HAD to nab him :mad:

Also, Vudu you're up

• Like 1

Biggest problem with this draft is people are going a lot earlier than I originally planned on them going :thumbsdown:

Biggest problem with this draft is people are going a lot earlier than I originally planned on them going :thumbsdown:

yes. makes you jump on "your guys" quicker than normal.

I gave Matt Ryan a long look at 5.2 ... then you guys all passed on him and he went in the middle of round 6.

I gave Matt Ryan a long look at 5.2 ... then you guys all passed on him and he went in the middle of round 6.

Went to the QB well there in 7 for Luck. Eh. His O-Line still sucks in Indy and he's still recovering from that surgery but I was like "what the hell". Too much upside to pass. My headache now. First time I've had him in his career.

Until now, I've been pretty happy with my picks thus far for what's fallen my way but this one with Luck is the first I'm not feeling that way as it's my first gamble pick. I hope my concerns aren't warranted.

As I think Bier pointed out, the draft is only set up for 16 rounds, and should be set up for 18. Heavy, can you add these last 2 rounds? If not, should we finish the last 2 rounds in this thread?

As I think Bier pointed out, the draft is only set up for 16 rounds, and should be set up for 18. Heavy, can you add these last 2 rounds? If not, should we finish the last 2 rounds in this thread?

He'll be able to change it on the fly. MFL is user friendly and highly adaptable.

i was willing to wait on qb, but liked his value where i got him. while i think his numbers will dip a little, i still believe he will end up in top 5. he was my backup (also drafted rodgers) last year in ffpc and help me win a decent amount of $$

I changed it to 18 a few days ago.

actually I changed the roster spots, not the draft. Ill look into it. my apologies

this is a shark draft. plain and simple