Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Phoenix police scanner...Just for fun

Trump put a black guy with a 'Trump is not racist' shirt on right behind him for his speech. Bwahahaha.

Trump put a black guy with a 'Trump is not racist' shirt on right behind him for his speech. Bwahahaha.

Name a President or politician that hasn't done that in your lifetime, I'll wait. :dunno:

Name a President or politician that hasn't done that in your lifetime, I'll wait. :dunno:

Isn't Newbs a sad-sack. Seems to forget all the staged BS Obama and Shillery put out there.

• Like 1

Would you rather him wear a "I support Arpaio because he smackaho" one?

Would you rather him wear a "I support Arpaio because he smackaho" one?

I'd rather him not pay a black guy to attend to begin with. Let alone put him right on camera. We all know that guy hates Trump. And we all know Trump hates that guy. Stop playing the country for idiots.

I'd rather him not pay a black guy to attend to begin with. Let alone put him right on camera. We all know that guy hates Trump. And we all know Trump hates that guy. Stop playing the country for idiots.

You're saying that ALL blacks hate Trump and that Trump hates ALL blacks? :lol:

Yes newbs.... we know how this stuff makes you mad. We all remember post after post how outraged you were when Hillary jjjjuuuuuussstttt happened to trot out a Muslim gold star family who just happened to be carrying a pocket Constitution. Sure he does. Thousands of gold star families and they just happen to bring a Muslim one. Go figure.

Or wait. You didn't post once about it. Shocker.

Yes newbs.... we know how this stuff makes you mad. We all remember post after post how outraged you were when Hillary jjjjuuuuuussstttt happened to trot out a Muslim gold star family who just happened to be carrying a pocket Constitution. Sure he does. Thousands of gold star families and they just happen to bring a Muslim one. Go figure.

I'm not talking about guest speakers at the convention, idiot. :doh:

I'm not talking about guest speakers at the convention, idiot. :doh:

Oh I know you're not because if you were then we'd have to call you a hypocrite. You're outraged by a guy in the stands more than you are an actual speaker at a convention. Truly amazing logic.

Oh I know you're not because if you were then we'd have to call you a hypocrite. You're outraged by a guy in the stands more than you are an actual speaker at a convention. Truly amazing logic.

That's what conventions are. You call up people that fit your agenda. A dead cop's wife. A dead Muslim's mom... You're not doing it under false pretenses.

Isn't Newbs a sad-sack. Seems to forget all the staged BS Obama and Shillery put out there.

Most on the left have ridiculous levels of hypocrisy and or horrible recall. But YEAH....those 2 are notorious for that.

For the win. Stand down Newbie, you lost this one.