Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Bengals RBs

I heard they are going to more of a power running game with Hill, but with the WR departures and Eifert's ankle it kind of seems to me that Gio might be more involved than expected. I 'm thinking we'll still see a true rbbc with Hill getting a little more of the load.

When Hill broke out its because they were limited on offense with wrs hurt and they had to go power run game. There's a real possibility that's the case this season. But if Boyd and the offense clicks it's probably going to mimic last years offense more and Gio is the benefactor. Tough call.

Hill is a perfect buy low candidate

I don't dislike Hill at all. In PPR i think Gio is a nice late pick if he falls. This happened to me yesterday and had to grab him.

I don't know why put I think Hill outperforms Gio in PPR leagues as well. Just a gut feeling with no Hue Jackson around.

^^^^

that's right. Hill > Gio in all formats. It's just you have to consider grabbing Gio at some point in ppr...as a depth guy.

I like Hill a lot more going into this season than last .

I do think they are going to lean on him more often , just look at their Wr situation and Eifert won't be coming back soon.

I don't dislike Hill at all. In PPR i think Gio is a nice late pick if he falls. This happened to me yesterday and had to grab him.

What round? What # RB was he for you 3rd, 4th?

I thought Hill looked fantastic last night. He's got a great burst through the hole.

I passed on both Bengals backs a couple times this weekend. I took Latavius over both, and later grabbed Gore and Langford while Gio was still on the board.

I personally love Gio and am happy to own him in dynasty, but I'm still skeptical of his scoring abilities with Hill around. Gio has just two rushing TDs in the 20+ games he's played since Hill started to take over in mid-2014. He needs to score from distance, as we saw on his 19-yard catch and run last night. Meanwhile, Hill got 5 carries from the 1 and scored. Gio has a great weekly floor but not a ton of upside, and I still prefer potential 3-down and goal-line backs to him in redraft this year.

I'm not sure about Hill. He could make me look stupid for passing on him if he plays like 2014 again, but I'm skeptical of the whole Bengals O this year outside of Green. I know they want to run a ton, but I'm not sure game flow will let them.

I thought Hill looked fantastic last night. He's got a great burst through the hole.

See I thought Gio exploded through the hole last night... On his up the middle run he patiently waited then boom he was off... I was like "Dam that was great was that Hill looking like that?" Then I noticed it was Gio and was like man he is just so much faster and more elusive than Hill...

Hill was also super unimpressive on the goal line besides the td run to the outside... Had they just called that play on first down with Gio instead of Hill he would have walked into the end zone but instead they kept beating Hill into the line and he looked much more like Andre Williams than Adrian Peterson.....

I like both Hill and Gio over L Murray .

I really think that Washington will be playing a lot and might even take over sooner than later .

I was really happy to rid myself of the bengals run game quandary this yr until I realized after the draft I had taken duke Johnson and crowell. Dammit.