Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Minnesota at Chicago: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Inactives

Bears: CB Marcus Cooper, G/C Hronnis Grassu, DT John Jenkins, ILB Nick Kwiatkoski, RB Taquan Mizzell, QB Mark Sanchez, OLB Willie Young

Vikings: WR Stacy Coley, WR Rodney Adams, OG Danny Isidora, S Jayron Kearse, OT Rashod Hill, DE Tashawn Bower

The best fantasy RB for the Vikings tonight will be _______?

Bears may not move the ball well, but trubisky won't miss a pass. Not his fault the rest of the rest of the skill players on this team are not that great.

Eh, I don't think it's as bad that guy was making it out to be. They almost punted, would've took a delay of game on purpose if they punted. Basically, they decided to punt by not deciding fast enough to go for it.

Eh, I don't think it's as bad that guy was making it out to be. They almost punted, would've took a delay of game on purpose if they punted. Basically, they decided to punt by not deciding fast enough to go for it.

Half a second quicker on the snap and they would have run a 4th and 2 at midfield while their guys were scrambling all over.

Meanwhile, Sam Bradford has successfully killed the Vikings offense.

What a dumpster fire the Bears are. That was hilariously stupid.

The Bears are not a dumpster fire. They aren't great but they are getting better in line play and QB.

That Hicks sack - He brushed Bradford's arm and Bradford turtled up and went down. I don't think he's feeling great.

Trubisky doesn't look bad, but he is going to his first read on every throw.

Just a reminder guys. There's going to be some star wars thing going on at half time. Word on the street is a light saber is prominently involved.

As a Diggs owner...I think I want Case Keenum back. :shocking:

Looks like you will get your wish. Just one more hit.

what the hell is the ref looking at. Dude put his helmet right on Wheaton's chin

what the hell is the ref looking at. Dude put his helmet right on Wheaton's chin

Crown of his helmet into the bottom of his mask. Crazy.

The only thing worse than coming into this game thinking Bradford was ready is going nearly an entire half of THAT without realizing he isn't.

Bradford is getting sacked just by people bumping him.

Yes. I saw that one sack just prior to the FG.

if he's going down that easily, the knee is not well enough for him to perform.

I like Bradford, but he is clearly not heatlhy enough to perform at a high level. They should pull him before he injures himself further.

I hate to see the fall of Sammy Biscuits (again). Sure, it's embarrassing how much money he's made playing qb. Jeff Fisher didn't help but man...his body fails him EVERY time he's playing well.

That punter just threw the most chilled out fake punt ever. The guy just caught the ball took a couple small steps forward, then lobbed one like he was playing catch with a 7 year old.