Sign in to follow this  
Brrrro

Watson for Cooper?

I have Deshaun Watson. I also have Aaron Rodgers and Carson Wentz. Was just offered Amari Cooper for Watson. Should I try to get more for him? Can Cooper possibly turn it around? Thanks!

Cooper is a headache with inconsistency. It is a good offer for a third QB on your team so it makes sense to trade him and it seems like Watson has a lot of value right now. Any other WRs on his team?

You could then package Cooper and flip him when he has his 175 yard games. He always has a couple of them.

He offered my Tyrell Williams also. I already have Keenan Allen so I'm not sure I want two Chargers WRs. Cooper obviously has potential for big production. Also had an offer for Duke Johnson that I turned down. Maybe should have taken it. Trying to get as much as I can. I'm in first place in my league so no rush to make a move but don't like two strong QBs on my bench, when I could have better value.

I think trading a third QB for a wr with the upside of Copper is a very good move.

the fact you in no way need Watson makes trading him a good idea, I feel you could do better that cooper if there are any teams who are WR heavy you might want to look around. if there is no better option then its not a bad move at all.

on another note tho if Watson keeps connecting with Hopkins the way he is his value might rise even more over the next 2/3 weeks but on the flip side defences might work out and adapt to the rookie and his value goes the other way.

id have a quick look at any QB needy teams in your league might improve on this deal if not take it, the other team is getting the better end of the deal but you are trading away excess anyway so you wont lose out.