Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Aaron Jones suspended 2 games

This stems from his arrest last November in which he was pulled over for a traffic violation and admitted to smoking marijuana.

I have a good job and realize if any of the company's I get hired into as a consultant want to drug test me (which is their right), and I fail that test for whatever drug, or if I get pulled in by police for similar infractions, I could be let go. Fired.

So I don't do those drugs.

It is not that hard to do.

• Like 1

I have a good job and realize if any of the company's I get hired into as a consultant want to drug test me (which is their right), and I fail that test for whatever drug, or if I get pulled in by police for similar infractions, I could be let go. Fired.

So I don't do those drugs.

It is not that hard to do.

You my friend have common sense and logic... which is where the difference lies.

They get caught the first time and its a slap on the wrist but you never know if its a one time thing or the beginning of a long journey to the Josh Gordon/Maybe-Martavis Astral Plane.................

I kinda leaned Jammal Williams anyway but now I think he is a screaming value if his ADP doesn't change that much.

Proverbs 3:3.

Non ppr Jones was the better option.

This will be a tough one too revalue.