Sign in to follow this  
Brewtown

Fournette out today (Yeldon or Smith?)

In the same boat with Fournette out I need to go with Burkhead, Yeldon, or go pickup Alf Morris, or maybe Grant from Jax....I would go with Smith for you

Got the same issue I have yeldon but but can swap him out for Lockett in the flex but am not sure what to do.

Id go Smith and yeldon for you also

Reported today he is unlikely to play now yeldon is suiting up.

My issue is I have fournette and yeldon I can straight swap but worries about yeldon ms ankle and losing snaps to grant.

I can move Conner from flex to Rb and I can swap in the flex for Lockett or funchess but not sure who to play now

Oh Lenny. He's veering towards 'never draft early' territory. I'd say put Connor in as RB and take the lotto ticket on Lockett if Sean Lee is out or expected to be limited.

Brew - I play smith, nothing else on waivers ? also no flex spot?

rrmcquire - I would play Morris and hope he falls in the end zone.

Mark - play locket

I have the same situation.

Royce, Sony, Westbrook, Boyd are my options or someone off waivers OJ Howard, Dissley, Ted Ginn, Snead, Garcon, Pettis, Ridley. AWWwwww

• Like 1

Boyd might have a good game. No one wants A. Green scoring 3 TD's on them. I think Grant will see more touches than Yeldon

Brew - I play smith, nothing else on waivers ? also no flex spot?

rrmcquire - I would play Morris and hope he falls in the end zone.

Mark - play locket

I have the same situation.

Royce, Sony, Westbrook, Boyd are my options or someone off waivers OJ Howard, Dissley, Ted Ginn, Snead, Garcon, Pettis, Ridley. AWWwwww

Have Golladay in flex and need replacement with Cook injured. Nothing on waiver in 12 team league

Have Golladay in flex and need replacement with Cook injured. Nothing on waiver in 12 team league

Might just role with upside of Sony with those choice. Crabtree in ppr is safe for 10 points otherwise