Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

17 year old boy flirting with a 13 yrs old girl

Not my son nor my daughter although they both work for me (well used to). Just found out that 17 year has been texting 13 year old relentlessly. She was ok with it at first - even hid it from her mom but it got to almost stalking.

When you were 17 (senior in HS as he is) did you pay any attention to 8th grade girls ? and please you do not need to answer this gfiafp - we know where you stand on this.

Ok, seriously? 17 you are just about an adult .... 14 you are still a kid. You shouldn't be having sex at 14. 15 is a grey area (lost my virginity at 15) and 16 .... it's pretty much expected. But it depends on the kids really, and at what level their relationship is at. My grandparents met at that age .... but that was kinda normal then.

When I was 17 I wouldn't have dated someone that young, but I did date someone that was 2 years younger, and we did have sex. She had Roman Catholic parents, but I took her myself to Planned Parenthood and got her on the pill, without her parents knowing. I met her when she was 15 .... but she wasn't a virgin, and we dated for years .... almost got married. Thank God we never did. Never woulda worked.

Long story short: 13 ... at any age besides 13, or 14 ..... is kinda pervy, IMO. Still a kid. Not ready for sex.

17 year old girls on the other hand .....

:headbanger:

No. And if it were my son doing that, the first thing I would teach him about is the "Sex Offender Registry" and what it means to his long term future.

I have to wonder what a 17 year old and a 13 year old might have in common :unsure:

To be fair, there are those instances where a 13 year old will seem older due to early development or other factors, and perhaps that 17 year old is a bit immature. Still, if you are the father of that girl, you are not going to be cool with this, ever.

Even guys her own age are trying to get into her pants, a 17 year old is going to be way more skilled at it, and have a greater potential for success in achieving that. Your daughter is not going to have a commensurate level of experience in fending it off.

Another question might be, what cant this guy find a 17 year old girl, or even a 16 year old? What the fock is wrong with him? :dunno:

I have to wonder what a 17 year old and a 13 year old might have in common :unsure:

To be fair, there are those instances where a 13 year old will seem older due to early development or other factors, and perhaps that 17 year old is a bit immature. Still, if you are the father of that girl, you are not going to be cool with this, ever.

Even guys her own age are trying to get into her pants, a 17 year old is going to be way more skilled at it, and have a greater potential for success in achieving that. Your daughter is not going to have a commensurate level of experience in fending it off.

Another question might be, what cant this guy find a 17 year old girl, or even a 16 year old? What the fock is wrong with him? :dunno:

I just had this conversation yesterday with a 16 year old girl. :o

She was asking whether we (her dad, myself and my wife) thought it was okay if she wanted to date a younger guy. He is a sophmore and she is a junior. I said that I would much rather she date a guy a year younger than a year older because the younger guy is not going to be as good at getting into your pants (I did not use those words).

BTW - we had to tell the 21 year old neighbor to stop flirting with the 16 year old. Too creepy. The 17 year old flirting with the 13 year old is even creepier. I am talking GFIAFP-creepy.

I just had this conversation yesterday with a 16 year old girl. :o

CAN SIZE!!!!!!!? :wall:

Well, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a Senior banging a Freshman. That's just the way of the world. One of the main perks of getting to your senior year.

Therefore, I should say it's only slightly wring to skew one year younger. But I'm going to go with it being pretty wrong for a Senior to be messing around with a girl in middle school. He needs to wait one more year.

I would guess 34b. :dunno:

The wife is up to a 34DD, though.

Both at once would be fun.... :thumbsup:

That was in the other thread that I posted. Still working on it. ;)

I wish you well, and if successful, I focking hate your ass.... :thumbsup:

I wish you well, and if successful, I want to fock your ass.... :thumbsup:

:o

Well, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a Senior banging a Freshman. That's just the way of the world. One of the main perks of getting to your senior year.

Exactly. Besides, 17 year old guys flirt with EVERYTHING from 13-53. I wouldn't let them hang out or anything like that, and if she's uncomfortable with it, it has to stop, but he isn't being pervy on purpose. He just wants to fock everything that's old enough to reproduce.

Would it be weird if I told you people that when I was 20, I was partying at an abandoned construction site (there were prolly 50 or so of us there) and ended up getting a hand job in the back seat of a buddys car (not to completion) from a girl that I really thought might be underage? FWIW, She also gave my frined a HJ that night right afterwords.

My frined and I had to go to our sisters graduation ceremony the next day. (they were both graduating from the same school, obviously)

Funny enought, the girl that did the HJ's was part of our sisters graduating class..We totally freaked out when we saw her sitting one row above our sisters (who were seated together).

The kicker: It was an 8th grade graduation :cry: :ninja: :wall:

17 and 13 is pretty focked up. If she was just one year older then it might just be a little creepy. But 17 and 13? Lock up the 17 year old now because it's only a matter of time.

Would it be weird if I told you people that when I was 20, I was partying at an abandoned construction site (there were prolly 50 or so of us there) and ended up getting a hand job in the back seat of a buddys car (not to completion) from a girl that I really thought might be underage? FWIW, She also gave my frined a HJ that night right afterwords.

My frined and I had to go to our sisters graduation ceremony the next day. (they were both graduating from the same school, obviously)

Funny enought, the girl that did the HJ's was part of our sisters graduating class..We totally freaked out when we saw her sitting one row above our sisters (who were seated together).

You always did strike me as the sex offender type. :P

You always did strike me as the sex offender type. :P

Dude..I felt so focking dirty the next night. It's like, WTF was she doing out there? I'm not gonna turn down a free HJ, but 8th grade? Damn...I honestly thought she was around 16 or so. Luckily there were never any charges filed against Gypsybrat or myself.

Hopefully she learned a lesson. :bench:

On how to give a proper HJ :banana:

The kicker: It was an 8th grade graduation

:shocking:

When I was 18 I took a 24 year old to my prom. :music_guitarred:

Don't get me wrong I'm 42 and look at chicks that are a hell of a lot closer to my 12 year son then me - but I don't "gfiafp" on it ("act" on it for the uninformed)

When you are in high school, it's fine to flirt/date/hook up with other people in high school.

Plenty of senior/freshman action and nothing is really wrong with it.

but middle school!? That's a no go.

Would it be weird if I told you people that when I was 20, I was partying at an abandoned construction site (there were prolly 50 or so of us there) and ended up getting a hand job in the back seat of a buddys car (not to completion) from a boy that I really thought might be underage? FWIW, he also gave my frined a HJ that night right afterwords.

Funny enought, the boy that did the HJ's was part of our sisters graduating class..We totally freaked out when we saw him sitting one row above our sisters (who were seated together).

:nono:

:nono:

Sorry, sir. :(

Mebbe if I let a 90 year old give me a HJ it would balance it out?

Teh Lake O Fire scares me

Mebbe if I let a 90 year old give me a HJ it would balance it out?

You mean again ? :shocking: