Just realized that's Nikki Swango. :thumbsup:

Her leg is parallel to the wall and her knee is 3 feet from her torso

if she put her left leg down the knees wouldn't even come close

Her leg is parallel to the wall and her knee is 3 feet from her torso

if she put her left leg down the knees wouldn't even come close

Her back is flat against the wall but her hips are still turned. :dunno:

longest thigh in history

If that was cloverfield 2, I want a redo

i don't get the gripe with her leg? looks perfectly normal. her back against wall...hips turned :dunno:

Is this the one that was kind of a cool movie but then they added the stupid aliens at the end?

Yes

I liked that movie. It was one of those movies I just found at at home by scrolling through the rentals on demand with no expectations.

I did the same thing last night. I found a movie with good reviews and watched it without even reading about it. It went in a totally unexpected direction. Thumbs up for "Get Out" if you are looking for a good movie.

I liked that movie. It was one of those movies I just found at at home by scrolling through the rentals on demand with no expectations.

I did the same thing last night. I found a movie with good reviews and watched it without even reading about it. It went in a totally unexpected direction. Thumbs up for "Get Out" if you are looking for a good movie.

I liked this one too. :thumbsup:

Is this the one that was kind of a cool movie but then they added the stupid aliens at the end?

What's wrong with aliens? It follows the same line as the 1st

What's wrong with aliens? It follows the same line as the 1st

If by 1st you mean cloverfield, It's in no way a sequel to cloverfield. It just has the word clover in it and has loose ties with the people who made it and a few minor non monster related correlations. If that's not what you meant, disregard.

If by 1st you mean cloverfield, It's in no way a sequel to cloverfield. It just has the word clover in it and has loose ties with the people who made it and a few minor non monster related correlations. If that's not what you meant, disregard.

I thought it had alien/monster correlations?

So the end of the movie didn't involve any of those things?

Yes the end of the movie involves monsters and aliens, but not in correlation to the movie cloverfield.

Yes the end of the movie involves monsters and aliens, but not in correlation to the movie cloverfield.

Cool...thanks!

Tis a good movie. and I believe the two cloverfields are related.

There is a third Cloverfield movie that is supposed to come out in the fourth quarter of 2017...

There is a third Cloverfield movie that is supposed to come out in the fourth quarter of 2017...

I heard there is another Harry Potter coming out. It's written and directed by the same people as the previous Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliff even plays Harry Potter, but it's actually about a different Harry Potter who just happens to do magic with a wand...

Tis a good movie. and I believe the two cloverfields are related.

They are not related at all. It's related the same way Barney the dinosaur is related to Jurassic park.

http://screencrush.com/10-cloverfield-lane-connections-clues-cloverfield/

"Before we get into what 10 Cloverfield Lane is, lets start by highlighting what the Dan Trachtenberg directed film is not. 10 Cloverfield Lane is not a sequel by any means, nor a spin-off"

Also http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Does-10-Cloverfield-Lane-Actually-Connect-Cloverfield-Here-What-Director-Says-117987.html

Basically the Internet grasped at straws when they saw a new movie with "clover" in the title directed by the same guy. People thought it was a new "cloververse" franchise. Then the movie came out, there was zero connection, the director says there's zero connection but people won't let it go.

I heard there is another Harry Potter coming out. It's written and directed by the same people as the previous Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliff even plays Harry Potter, but it's actually about a different Harry Potter who just happens to do magic with a wand...

are you thinking of Harry Pooper maybe?

They are not related at all. It's related the same way Barney the dinosaur is related to Jurassic park.

"Before we get into what 10 Cloverfield Lane is, lets start by highlighting what the Dan Trachtenberg directed film is not. 10 Cloverfield Lane is not a sequel by any means, nor a spin-off"

Also http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Does-10-Cloverfield-Lane-Actually-Connect-Cloverfield-Here-What-Director-Says-117987.html

Basically the Internet grasped at straws when they saw a new movie with "clover" in the title directed by the same guy. People thought it was a new "cloververse" franchise. Then the movie came out, there was zero connection, the director says there's zero connection but people won't let it go.

And they both just happen to have aliens in them. Why don't they just admit what we all know, there is some small connection.

And they both just happen to have aliens in them. Why don't they just admit what we all know, there is some small connection.

They had a sequel to clover rumored for awhile but it never came about. Would have been cool considering they left it open at the end with the garbled backwards credits message. That movie wasn't even that great either and the camera made people sick. But I'm a sucker for a monster movie.

It's not a sequel or a spin-off that I can agree with it. But they do happen in the same universe.

It's not a sequel or a spin-off that I can agree with it. But they do happen in the same universe.

Nope, gotta give up the ghost man, I can't keep saying the same thing and having it not sink in. The characters in cloverfield Lane don't exist in a world where the giant monster attacked.

Quote. http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Does-10-Cloverfield-Lane-Actually-Connect-Cloverfield-Here-What-Director-Says-117987.html

"while the events that we see unfold in both 10 Cloverfield Lane and Cloverfield happen in two distinct worlds, its possible that some sci-fi fun could eventually bring the two together."

They are 100% related

:ninja:

Things that annoy the out of me. TJ Miller. Found footage movies. Whiny millennials. Anyting shot in the dark. It's just lazy. Thank God Cloverfield exist to gather all those things into one big basket of suck.