Sign in to follow this  
Scary Gary

All this "he groped me" crap

I'm sure some is real.

But... a lot is half-assed made up.

It seems to be a pandemic.

I think it either has or will turn into a political war, of sorts.

"He groped me!"

Anti- of both sides (dems vs repubs) will escalate their claims going forward. At least it seems that way.

It has definitely gotten way out of control.

Weve lost our abilities to reason as a society. Its quite scary, really

Here's my take:

If your groping incident happened 20 years ago, STFU - you had your chance to be relevant.

To the victim..............

If you can claim your gender, if you can claim that what happened 160 years ago to people you never met dictates your life today, then you can pretty much claim anything.

Or maybe there are a lot more guys groping women without their consent than most knew about.

This, especially 20, 30, 40 years ago.

I started my 1st real job in an office in 1997. I was so young, I would have never dared to grope someone. Plus, it was you know, immoral and I didn't need to grope chicks, when I could meet them on the internet and they'd come to my apartment.

I could easily see it being common place back in the day

Or maybe there are a lot more guys groping women without their consent than most knew about.

Ya think? A patriarchal society, where women have been, and mostly still are, viewed as inferior to men. Color me shocked.

Since the part of the effort in airing this landslide of accusations is to mask the severity of these actions, we should keep a tally of exactly who is accused of what, and the strength and severity of the accusations.

We shouldn't lose track of the real criminals; the real creeps. They shouldn't be concealed and forgotten by this avalanche.

Im sure its a real problem and its good its seeing the light of day.

But seems people are pushing things too far. They want to destroy people for stuff that happened decades ago. Even if they express contrition.

And all it takes is an allegation. Boom, youre done. No ability to defend or explain yourself. And most defenses sound terrible in this environment even if they have merit.

Take Louis CK for example. Yes the guy is apparently a creep. Okay. But as far as I can tell he asked these women (who came up to his hotel room!) if he could do it. And he didnt even touch them! What the fock else is he supposed to do. Oh but now its misconduct because he was a famous comedian and these budding little starlets couldnt possibly have just said no way creeper and left. It was coercive simply because of supposed power/prestige imbalance.

Its gone too focking far.

But seems people are pushing things too far. They want to destroy people for stuff that happened decades ago. Even if they express contrition.

And all it takes is an allegation. Boom, youre done. No ability to defend or explain yourself. And most defenses sound terrible in this environment even if they have merit.

Take Louis CK for example. Yes the guy is apparently a creep. Okay. But as far as I can tell he asked these women (who came up to his hotel room!) if he could do it. And he didnt even touch them! What the fock else is he supposed to do. Oh but now its misconduct because he was a famous comedian and these budding little starlets couldnt possibly have just said no way creeper and left. It was coercive simply because of supposed power/prestige imbalance.

100% dead on.

This issue isn't be a creeper mccreepenstein, it's you know, using your power to force them to watch or going as far as sexually assaulting them

To torture facts and twist the characterization of Louis CK's actions in the way you have is reprehensible...and utterly unsurprising.

"What the fock else was he supposed to do????" :doh:

Figure out that his BS was not "with permission". And then try to bend it to characterize it as such again. :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/6-disturbing-details-louis-c-041530814.html

Historically when these type accusations were made, some of the thinking was the women were after cash. But I'm not seeing many instances of these women wanting money.

Historically when these type accusations were made, some of the thinking was the women were just angry about something else the guy did....But that doesn't really make a ton of sense years and decades later, as even women calm down eventually.

I have no doubt some of the claims are made up and some others are exaggerated, but that is the case with everything and anything that has ever happened. It seems to me they simply want what happened to them to be known and there is actual desire for a cultural change.

I guess I'm bad about paying enough attention to what all of you guys do for a living, but surely some of you have seen/heard enough of this in your dealings to know what goes on.... and hopefully it bothers you from time to time.

women have been, and mostly still are, viewed as inferior to men.

Uhhhh well they are viewed that way because they are. Men and women are NOT equal. They never WILL be equal. To think they are is just laughable

The truly sad part is when it involves politics and people try to defend people on their side of the aisle and vilify people on the other side of the aisle for doing pretty much the same thing.

Uhhhh well they are viewed that way because they are. Men and women are NOT equal. They never WILL be equal. To think they are is just laughable

I don't know.

MDC can make quite the cup of coffee.

The truly sad part is when it involves politics and people try to defend people on their side of the aisle and vilify people on the other side of the aisle for doing pretty much the same thing.

Politics has made so many people insane and incapable of forming their own thought and opinion.

Sad

• Like 1

Politics has made so many people insane and incapable of forming their own thought and opinion.

Sad

I don't think that's quite accurate.

Politics exposes the many people who are insane, and incapable of forming their own thought and opinion.

I don't think that's quite accurate.

Politics exposes the many people who are insane, and incapable of forming their own thought and opinion.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

It's like I've been saying consistently for a while now. Women of many motivations for their actions and words. Sometimes it's Financial, sometimes it's career-based, sometimes it's just plain spite.

But the one thing virtually every woman has in common? The one thing they need more than anything else on this planet? Attention. They crave it. They need it. They will start fights for no good reason just to get their man's attention. Ask virtually any guy who's been down that path. If you have good women friends ask them they'll tell you.

More than anything, that's what's going on now. Hell when your hashtag is me too! That pretty much answers the question. They all want to be part of something , they all want to be getting their own individual attention. And how do I know this? If this was such a scary intimidating thing, don't you think you'd see at least one press conference where 5, 10, 20 of these women would band together and make an announcement as one? Wouldn't that send an incredibly powerful message of solidarity and unity and support?

But God no. They each schedule their own press conference on their own day so as to make sure nobody steps on their news cycle or their story or more specifically, their attention.

any species that would lie about being pregnant to try and keep a dude.

Would say/do anything to fock a guy over out of spite

WTF dude?

This is the kind of thinking that needs to stop.

But were throwing the baby out with the bath water too because collectively were complete focking morons these days.

WTF dude?

But were throwing the baby out with the bath water too because collectively were complete focking morons these days.

The sheer fact that you have to make so many laws favoring one sex over the other is enough proof for me that we aren't naturally equal. Its just common sense.

I mean yeah we both have 23 chromosomes so sure, yeah, were equal.

• Like 1

WTF dude?

This kind of thinking is right. I am sorry that you have been brainwashed to believe that women are equal to men. Because they simply are not. Never have been. Never will be.

This kind of thinking is right. I am sorry that you have been brainwashed to believe that women are equal to men. Because they simply are not. Never have been. Never will be.

Forgive him, he has above average estrogen levels.

• Like 3

I can't tell if people here are doing shtick, or if this placing is actually becoming as toxic as it appears to be on paper.

I can't tell if people here are doing shtick, or if this placing is actually becoming as toxic as it appears to be on paper.

Not shtick for most of them

Im fairly sure its the latter. This bored has basically morphed into Stormfront Lite

Of course men and women are different. The double standards are there for a reason, to protect the more vulnerable and weaker sex. A woman gropes a man, no one cares and the man probably loved it, will wack off in the bathroom. Man gropes a woman it’s just different. Men overpower and hurt women, they become true victims and are subject to more judgement.

Is it sexist that I open the door for a lady but not a man? No, it’s just manners and modern respect. Why is a man hitting a woman bad but a man hitting a man is just a common fight? Double standard, and it’s there for a reason. I knew all this when I was 10 yrs old, it’s common sense.

Of course men and women are different. The double standards are there for a reason, to protect the more vulnerable and weaker sex. A woman gropes a man, no one cares and the man probably loved it, will wack off in the bathroom. Man gropes a woman its just different. Men overpower and hurt women, they become true victims and are subject to more judgement.

Is it sexist that I open the door for a lady but not a man? No, its just manners and modern respect. Why is a man hitting a woman bad but a man hitting a man is just a common fight? Double standard, and its there for a reason. I knew all this when I was 10 yrs old, its common sense.

You were probably raised by a father who understood and communicated this to you. I doubt the brainwashed douchenozzles in here had a father or had one good enough to explain how the world really works instead of allowing their sons to be convinced they are equals and that you can choose your sex.

It really is not hard to look around and see that Females are the weaker sex. If you can't see it you are either dumb, having the wool pulled over your eyes or brainwashed by the liberal pc bullshittt culture we have lived under for the last 20 years.

Sorryaboutyourluck

• Like 1

Actually, the proof is found on page 1 of this bored alone. Look how much press has been given to women whose hineys were touched for three or four seconds by their own admission decades ago. Then look how much attention CNN and others are giving women who either raped or planned to rape underage males. As much as I hate the dude from Alabama , worst case by all parties involved? he simply touched a woman over her bra versus actively having sex with and or actively planning to rape an underage male?

A woman f**** up and what we hear consistently? Oh she's obviously a troubled young woman. A guy f**** up, no matter how young he is? And he's a monster, an animal.

Like I said before, we have people get their f****** legs blown off and a year later run marathons. But then we have grown ass women shaking and shivering and whimpering because some guy touch their hiney 40 f****** years ago? Bulshit

How it works on Capitol Hill

Sexual harassment victims in Congress have 180 days to bring a claim to the US Congress Office of Compliance, the office responsible for handling workplace complaints, Hunt explains.

Victims are then subject to up to 30 days of mandatory counseling and then have 15 days to decide whether to bring claims to mediation. If they don’t want mediation, they’re out of options.

If victims do opt for mediation, a lawyer representing the congressional office gets involved, whose job it is to protect the office and institution. That lawyer is funded with taxpayer money.

If no settlement is reached, then there’s a 30-day cooling-off period before a victim can file a lawsuit or request a hearing.

And if a settlement is reached, it is usually accompanied by a nondisclosure agreement — and paid for, again, with taxpayer money.

Seems pretty shitty to me :dunno:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/20/16679104/congress-sexual-harssment-process-explained

Using vox as a source is the same as using fox or msnbc. Not even close to a legit news source.

• Like 1

Men are better at some things than women. Women are better at some things than men. They are equal at some other things. Problem is limp wrested libtards are too

Puzzy to say it. 99.9999999 of women should not be fire fighters. A few freaks exist that can do it. 99.9999999 of men shouldn't be teaching very young children. Different skills for each sex. Not better, not worse, different.

Using vox as a source is the same as using fox or msnbc. Not even close to a legit news source.

I heard it on Fox last night.

Are you saying that this isn't the protocal?

Men are better at some things than women. Women are better at some things than men. They are equal at some other things.

Yep. And lazy thinkers tend to assume that the things their own kind are better at are more important, whereas the things they are worse at are less important.

WTF dude?

:lol: @ PC speak. Let me put it in a way in which you won't PMS.

Men will never be equal to women either.

Capisce?

:rolleyes: