Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Fallout of all this #metoo nonsense?

I suspect the amount of female nudity in movies will plummet to close to zero.

I'm sure there will be plenty of man ass though.....But you aint seeing booobies for a while anymore....Could be wrong..hope I'm wrong.

I'm sure there will be plenty of man ass though.....But you aint seeing booobies for a while anymore....Could be wrong..hope I'm wrong.

Im sure its part of their contract, so itll be fine. Some chick will be willing to take the role for the right $.

Im sure its part of their contract, so itll be fine. Some chick will be willing to take the role for the right $.

Yeah? Unless it is a female casting director who is taking that risk? Even a female casting director is rolling the dice if she even looks remotely like Rachel Maddow

If only there were a place to find naked wimmins pics and videos in this online era......

#meblue. It's for all the guys who some horrible woman gave blue balls too.

If only there were a place to find naked wimmins pics and videos in this online era......

I know. But not the same. Can't say why

I know. But not the same. Can't say why

Nudity in a movie feels more like real life. Seeing a hawt nekkid chick in real life is a windfall. A blessing from heaven.

Pron on the other hand is like a strip club, except you dont get financially Raped.

The fallout is helping the sicko focks like weinstein and them. Everyone piles on and dilutes the message

Whats weird is you have this metoo stuff going on and yet women, especially young women, are dressing and acting as wh0rish as ever. :dunno:

Whats weird is you have this metoo stuff going on and yet women, especially young women, are dressing and acting as wh0rish as ever. :dunno:

They will call you sexist simply for pointing that out.

Reminds me of a Chris Rock standup. Bigger and Blacker I think? Anyway, talking about how women dress like that and when guys hit on them, they say, "Just because I'm dressed like this, doesn't mean I'm a ." Okay, I'm going to go around dressed like a police officer. When you need help and come running to me, I'm going to say, "Just because I'm dressed like this, doesn't mean I'm a police officer." Not as funny typed out...

Honestly, as we've talked about, we're hearing from the fringe 3% on either side.

Seriously, talk to your wife or other women that you respect and I don't want to guarantee that their response to individual complains is something like "please."

Followed with a massive eye roll.

Whatever will the fringe actresses or those trying to shed their 'good girl' image do then to remain relevant?

Well there's always f****** a random black thug on camera and then mysteriously having that film disappear only to show up in the hands of a worldwide publisher.

Sure as hell work for the Kardashians.

• Like 1

Honestly, as we've talked about, we're hearing from the fringe 3% on either side.

Seriously, talk to your wife or other women that you respect and I don't want to guarantee that their response to individual complains is something like "please."

Followed with a massive eye roll.

I have. I have talked to female friends and their reaction is exactly this. And this reaction runs the gamut of political ideology

Well there's always f****** a random black thug on camera and then mysteriously having that film disappear only to show up in the hands of a worldwide publisher.

Sure as hell work for the Kardashians.

Yeah........Selena Gomez too among several others.