Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Do you buy things off Amazon or in a store?

Did I just miss the can size, or are you fockers off your game?

I don't really know, I'll guess 34C, they're getting smaller because she works out constantly. She needs to though.

groceries from the stores. i have gotten two tv from amazon. we get out coffee, dog food, occasionally buy movies from amazon

condoms. hmm not sure if i would or not, but gepetto should start pulling and giving her extra facials.... and often "miss" into her hair

Did I just miss the can size, or are you fockers off your game?

Not that kind of Amazon.

groceries from the stores. i have gotten two tv from amazon. we get out coffee, dog food, occasionally buy movies from amazon

condoms. hmm not sure if i would or not, but gepetto should start pulling and giving her extra facials.... and often "miss" into her hair

I bought my Panasonic Plasma from Amazon, great TV. I also get movies there once in awhile.

She also thinks that's gross to get any on her anywhere and says she won't allow it. So good idea.

I bought my Panasonic Plasma from Amazon, great TV. I also get movies there once in awhile.

She also thinks that's gross to get any on her anywhere and says she won't allow it. So good idea.

do this near the time you intend to break up. i am not sure how many rounds you go with her, but maybe do one her way and the last one blow it where you want.... afterwards let her know that things aren't working out and wish her well in her future endeavors.

• Like 1

It sounds like this is what you needed. Having this type of relationship will help you out in the future by you placing less pressure on yourself. Now, or very shortly will be the time to dump her and move on. This one sounds all sort of crazy.

I think your future searches will go better. Do not fret if you end up with another crazy one, just dump that one and move on. There are normal girls out there.

• Like 1

Only sailors use condoms....well they should, those filthy beggars. They go from port to port

Grocery store is it for stores, maybe Target once in awhile. Online shopping is the bomb.

I hate buying condoms. I always feel weird. Would definitely buy online

I have asked female store employees where the condoms are. I think it's amusing how awkward they get about it.

I have asked female store employees where the condoms are. I think it's amusing how awkward they get about it.

Have you told your story about the girlfriend yet? :cheers:

• Like 1

Where do you draw the line for internet purchases?

Amazon has sort of entered my market space (flooring and flooring installation services). And others have been doing it for awhile.

There are logistic issues involved in buying 2000 sf of tile online, but some people do it anyway.

What say you on big ticket items like this?

Amazon has sort of entered my market space (flooring and flooring installation services). And others have been doing it for awhile.

There are logistic issues involved in buying 2000 sf of tile online, but some people do it anyway.

I haven't done anything nearly that large scale but my crystal ball says it is when, not if. You might want to get ahead of the game and look into offering your products/services on Amazon? :dunno:

Eff no on Amazon for that kind of thing. You'll end up with cheap crap.

Now somewhere like Costco, where I assume (perhaps erroneously) that there are decent quality controls in place... they are a threat.

I try to go local and small with stuff like that though. I know what it's like to be priced out by the race to the bottom in my own profession. People get garbage services but they don't even know it, at least not until it's too late.

I use amazon sporadically. I have to say I have had good experiences so far. But they are getting way too big and powerful. It's a concern.

I haven't done anything nearly that large scale but my crystal ball says it is when, not if. You might want to get ahead of the game and look into offering your products/services on Amazon? :dunno:

Already been there for a little over ayear. It has yet to produce anything meaningful.

Yeah, mine is that way too. Loves having it busted in her. But if it touches her anywhere else, its gross. She also thinks it smells.

Yeah, mine is that way too. Loves having it busted in her. But if it touches her anywhere else, its gross. She also thinks it smells.

Does mouf count as "in her?" How about ass? Because it would get boring to me shooting it in the same hole every time. :dunno:

Amazon.

Why should I go to the pet store and buy a 50lb bag of cat litter when I can get it delivered to my front step - and for less $$