Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

The left is unhinged and this seals it

Jesus Christ man I really used to never think about the left or the right. Now? Holy hell I distance myself away from them as much as possible. Someone in Portland painted on a shop window people walk by a picture of Trump being beheaded with a knife with the words F*ck Trump underneath.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/07/one-grand-gallery-trump-portland-beheading/amp/

When did the left become so violent?

They whine about Trump's mean tweets yet they are the ones calling for violence against Trump, his cabinet, and his supporters. They are the ones constantly threatening or insinuating the assassination of Trump (Deniro, Depp, Madonna, Griffin, Newbie, Snoop Dogg, that rapper who caught bullets, etc).

When do they become so violent...its tasteless...but itsbart and not actual violence.

Also...watching righties in this board call anyone else unhinged is hilarious.

Art by shock value, not exactly new. Art gallery owner didn't do himself any favors, probably out of the running for the Chamber of Commerce's 'Business of the Year' award.

Also, fake outrage soldiers, don't make me dig up 8 years of right wing examples of the same thing. TIA

Art? Yeah, it's so edgy, and original. Lol.

Ive actually thought about doing a social experiment. Do something similar. Have art of trump having something down like being beheaded and then having Obama beheaded at the same time in two different places. See what happens.

When do they become so violent...its tasteless...but itsbart and not actual violence.

These are your tolerant lefties. He calls it art. Can you imagine the outcry if Hussein was depicted hanging from a noose? Im sure Sho would defend it as art.

These are your tolerant lefties. He calls it art. Can you imagine the outcry if Hussein was depicted hanging from a noose? Im sure Sho would defend it as art.

So true.

Worked out well for Kathy Griffin, where is she anyway?

BLM, Antifa, and the DC Softball shooter have all inflicted actual violence against conservatives. This goes beyond art.

And far right extremjst groups have done more violence to all...but you all keep ignoring that. More than Muslim terrorists since 911 according to the GAO.

And far right extremjst groups have done more violence to all...but you all keep ignoring that. More than Muslim terrorists since 911 according to the GAO.

link them

so hating Trump makes you a leftie and hating Obama makes you a rightie? :wacko:

Can't I hate people without being labeled?

I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet that the word "violence" is getting a very broad scope here. How about we just keep it to assaults and killings? Mean words really shouldn't factor in when discussing violence.

Lol. Why didn't they just get Bin Ladens son to write the second one?

When did the left become so violent?

These focks are pushing for a fight. Not sure why. Do they even realize what happens if they get the fight they want?

Imagine this: Folks with guns vs folks with glowsticks, d!ldos and unicorn shirts.

It would be over for the left quickly. Wait. Wait. Nope. They'd called the cops. "Help" lol.

As if the facts ever get in the way of Hawkers idiocy...or the right wing loonies here.

Do you have a link of the right throwing molotov cocktails, wrecking stores, cars, looting in Baltimore, Ferguson?

Seriously....why does your party loot, destroy and terrorize? At least take a stand and defend it. Don't twist it, reflect it, or deny it. Justify it. Your side does it.

Why? Lemme guess....you guys "sick o' dat sheet dat the right is doing, so fawwwwwwwk yooooooooo" so it's justified? LOL.

Do you have a link of the right throwing molotov cocktails, wrecking stores, cars, looting in Baltimore, Ferguson?

Seriously....why does your party loot, destroy and terrorize? At least take a stand and defend it. Don't twist it, reflect it, or deny it. Justify it. Your side does it.

Why? Lemme guess....you guys "sick o' dat sheet dat the right is doing, so fawwwwwwwk yooooooooo" so it's justified? LOL.

Look above where I answered drobeski dipshit.

How about the nut running over people in Charlottesville?

Antifa gets condemned by the left as far as violence. As Inhave also said I never agree with violent protest.

These focks are pushing for a fight. Not sure why. Do they even realize what happens if they get the fight they want?

Imagine this: Folks with guns vs folks with glowsticks, d!ldos and unicorn shirts.

It would be over for the left quickly. Wait. Wait. Nope. They'd called the cops. "Help" lol.

:lol:

Look above where I answered drobeski dipshit.

How about the nut running over people in Charlottesville?

Antifa gets condemned by the left as far as violence. As Inhave also said I never agree with violent protest.

and now for name calling. :bench:

• Like 1

and now for name calling. :bench:

Because his post was civil?

Tubby has earned any name he ever gets called for his bullshit this board.

Because his post was civil?

Tubby has earned any name he ever gets called for his bullshit this board.

And you think you are innocent? You have earned everything you get here as well.

Bull...

If the same thing was done for Obama, the left would want them jailed for threatening to kill the President...

They'd have a permanent "safe space"

So a drawing depicting Obama hanging from a tree would be tolerated and accepted as art.

Hey, it's only art right? No reason for anyone to be upset here right? Of course whoever is responsible for that effigy should charged every bit as much as the person(s) responsible for the Trump picture

So a drawing depicting Obama hanging from a tree would be tolerated and accepted as art.

You miss my link? Its been done nobody cared snowflake.

Of course whoever is responsible for that effigy should charged every bit as much as the person(s) responsible for the Trump picture

Definitely...

Ive actually thought about doing a social experiment. Do something similar. Have art of trump having something down like being beheaded and then having Obama beheaded at the same time in two different places. See what happens.

I can tell ya. CNN would latch onto the Obama one and fap their pussies & scream outrage. Hannity would jackoff to the Trump one & scream outrage. Protesters on the left would March in the streets while looking for opportunities. The right would not.

You miss my link? Its been done nobody cared snowflake.

I remember when Nugent was ostracized after saying Obama should suck his machine gun. And by "ostracized" I mean "invited to the White House by Trump".

so hating Trump makes you a leftie and hating Obama makes you a rightie? :wacko:

Can't I hate people without being labeled?

i hate sho because he is a fucktard

• Like 2

Bull...

If the same thing was done for Obama, the left would want them jailed for threatening to kill the President...

THe same was done...as has been shown.

Been done...but hanging from a tree would also have racial connotations and you damn well know that.

I mentioned BLM, Antifa, and the DC softball shooter, and Shonuff responds with:

'But, but, but... Right wing extremists are worse than Muslim extremists!"

Apples and oranges. Why the fook did he exclude the left-wing nut-jobs from his rebuttal if he is a Centrist? He's such a delusional child-diddler.

Show me stats where those people have killed as many as right wing extremists?

The softball shooter was condemned by all...BLM has killed people? Antifa are shot and get condemned as well.

Sorry yiur point was idiotic and destroyed by the facts.