Fournette - Round 1 :mad:

Conner/Samuels

Chubb

Sony - Round 8

Howard - Round 2 :thumbsdown:

Juju - Round 5

Edelman - Round 7

Boyd

Njoku/Thomas (drafted Engram in the 6th dropped mid season.)

Hou/Den

Stream K last week Carlson

Drops of the year Amari Cooper(week 7 for Chubb), Robby Anderson(week 3 for Boyd), Ridley (last week for Thomas).

Adds Conner(preseason)/Samuels, Chubb, Boyd, Ridley

Goff / Lamar Jackson / Baker Mayfield

DJ / Mixon / Aaron Jones

AB / Hopkins / Michael Thomas

Ertz

Legatron / Tucker

Stream Defense

Picked up Chubb, traded him and a draft pick to get Michael Thomas, traded a couple draft picks to get Hopkins, traded Gronk and a pick to get Ertz. Went all in on this year and needed someone else to lose to get into the playoffs. I lucked out and am now playing the 3 seed in the championship.

Yuck...this is EXACTLY why I'm having a hard time getting behind that diet.

So, back to the question at hand...was lucky enough to make the big game in all 3 of the leagues I play in. Had league C wrapped up already. Needed 23+ pts from McCaffrey/DJ More in the "A" league league BUT needed McCaffrey to stay under 34.5 in the "B" big money league. Hit it just right.

League A (work): M. Trubisky, S Barkley, C McCaffrey, J Edelman, DJ Moore, G Kittle, J. Mixon, Texans DST, Zuerline

League B (big money): B Roethlisberger, N Chubb, A Cooper, S Diggs, J Reynolds, G Kittle, Jags DST, Zuerline

League C (weird league): P Rivers, D Johnson, J Samuels, T Boyd, C Sutton, R Gronkowski, L Fournette, C Carson, Bears DST, Zuerline

Notes:

League A I will face the ill-gotten superteam from this thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=481850#entry6342580. Of course he's going to absolutely steamroll me with that roster. I'm going to be crap shooting either Mike Williams (bad matchup) or Robby Anderson (bad team in general) with Edelman to his combo of Tyreek Hill, Odell and Juju Smith-Schuster. FVCK.

League B finals already guarantees me $600 but could get $1200 for winning. It's a 12x2 league and in theory I we both could end up playing Rivers, Cooper, Diggs and the Chargers DST against each other, giving us 4 players to decide the rest. I don't like that because he will roll out Barkley and Gordon while I'm still waiting to see if Gordon and Conner come back to supplement Chubb. My only real advantage could be by playing Roethlisberger at QB against NO...but that's a dicey move. If McCaffrey and Saquon carry me to a 'ship in league A, they will beat me here. FVCK.

That last league has to be the WORST final roster ever. We get only 1 roster move per week plus you can apply for an injury waiver for a player out over 2 weeks. I have a whopping 6 of my original 17 drafted and have been doing it with smoke and mirrors the entire season. This team must have sold it's soul to make it this far.

Eggs, bacon, avocado, and good tasting bread. I don't see the yuck

9-6

Luck, Mayfield

D Williams, Ware, Howard, Duke, Latavius

Hopkins, JuJu, Evans

MacDonald, James

Z

Broncos, Seahawks

2nd place 8-5 most points 1566.6 .5PPR

Mahomes - Round 12 :banana:

Fournette - Round 1 :mad:

Conner/Samuels

Chubb

Sony - Round 8

Howard - Round 2 :thumbsdown:

Juju - Round 5

Edelman - Round 7

Boyd

Njoku/Thomas (drafted Engram in the 6th dropped mid season.)

Hou/Den

Stream K last week Carlson

Drops of the year Amari Cooper(week 7 for Chubb), Robby Anderson(week 3 for Boyd), Ridley (last week for Thomas).

Adds Conner(preseason)/Samuels, Chubb, Boyd, Ridley

Thanks, didn't catch it in your sig :thumbsup:

I run a 14 team league for the CU/PSA (Sports Card Forum) and my team finished the regular season at 12-1 with 2002.86 points scored (1 PPR league). Next closest team had 1738.28 points.

I won in the semis on Yahoo by about 25 points and am now projected at 149.16 vs. 112.66 in the finals.

My team consists of

Andrew Luck

Davante Adams (before week 1 I traded Amari Cooper and Chris Carson for him to a team who then ended up dropping Cooper and Carson by like week 5)

Juju Smith- Schuster

Christian McCaffrey

Melvin Gordon

Evan Engram (I suck at TE in all leagues so I live and die at the spot on the WW)

Jamaal Williams (WW pickup this week)

Janikowski

Da Bears (road them nicely all year for the most part)

My bench consists of

James Conner

Chris Carson

Robert Foster

Mitchell Trubisky

John Kelly

I drafted out of the 10 spot and this was the original team

1. (10) Melvin Gordon III (LAC - RB) 2. (19) Christian McCaffrey (Car - RB) 3. (38) Amari Cooper (Dal - WR) 4. (47) JuJu Smith-Schuster (Pit - WR) 5. (66) Marquise Goodwin (SF - WR) 6. (75) Greg Olsen (Car - TE) 7. (94) Chris Carson (Sea - RB) 8. (103) Andrew Luck (Ind - QB) 9. (122) Keelan Cole (Jax - WR) 10. (131) Devontae Booker (Den - RB) 11. (150) Dede Westbrook (Jax - WR) 12. (159) Geronimo Allison (GB - WR) 13. (178) James Conner (Pit - RB) 14. (187) Mason Crosby (GB - K) 15. (206) Lamar Jackson (Bal - QB)

Out of 7 leagues ranging from 10 teamers to 14 teamers this is my strongest team by far this year and going into the Championship probably in 3 or 4 years (injuries usually screw me this time of year every year).

I made the playoffs in 6 of 7 leagues and am in the Championships in 3 of 7 so not too hateful of a year long ride. I also tried DFS for the first time this year and week 1 on Fanduel in a $3 GPP came in 4th for $1000 and then that has been all downhill from there bleeding off money each week. Probably gonna end up about $400 on the year on Fanduel and a couple grand in year long leagues.

7-6 14 team ppr

QB Cousins, Prescott

RB McCaffrey, S.Ware, D.Williams, J.Jackson, J.Adams, Yeldon

WR J.Jones,J.Gordon,C.Sutton

TE I.Thomas

K Zuerlein

D Broncos