Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Trans fat, trans ams and trans family.

No no, I was referring to Filthy stating God was going to wash his hands of the human race

Hence why I gave examples of shlt that is a hell of a lot worse. So if he hadn't washed his hands of us yet, I doubt transgender people are going to be the last straw.

I think Filthy was partaking in a bit of hyperbole.

Who is discriminated against if we maintain a Father's and Mother's Day? Ghey parents? If so your Parent's Day is the same as celebrating both ghey parents on Father's or Mother's Day. Whereas your solution discriminates against families which have a father and a mother in the child's life. I know, I know, liberals don't care about that, but some of us old farts do. I think this also handles the gender-sensitive concern as well, unless you think we should have 45 different days for the Cis/Trans/etc.

Egalitarian? What does that have to do with having a seperate Father's and Mother's Day? My wife and I have an extremely egalitarian relationship; heck, we even merged our finances! :dunno:

How bout everyone call it and celebrate it however the Fock they want and not get their pantries in a twist over what other people do?

For the record, I think all this trans crap is a mental illness. I think doctors who assist children in transitioning are really stretching the hippocratiic oath.

That said, why does anyone really focking care? All the laws oj both sides, all the cries of discrimination, are complete horsesh!t.

The republicans love it because it lets them pound their family values drum, and frankly, even most liberals, myself included, think the whole thing is stupid.

But the god damn sjw just won't stop their bullcrap, even though it's hurting the cause.

I am 100% opposed to legalized discrimination in any form. Against anyone for any reason.

That said, if you choose to be abnormal, you're gonna get attention. When you choose to become a tiny sliver of a minority, sometimes it will create little difficulties for you.

Suck it up. And be quiet.

• Like 2

The only real opinion I have on this is that any sort of gender reassignment surgery should have to wait until someone is at least 18 years old. For any number of reasons, but to put it in the liberal perspective, you can't very well have a law saying you have to be 16 or older to use a tanning bed, but you can be 9 years old and get your chopped off for the rest of your life.

• Like 1

Having mentally ill people set the policy for everyone else is mentally ill.

True, but enough of them got together and voted their guy in, so what are you gonna do? :dunno:

Who is discriminated against if we maintain a Father's and Mother's Day? Ghey parents? If so your Parent's Day is the same as celebrating both ghey parents on Father's or Mother's Day. Whereas your solution discriminates against families which have a father and a mother in the child's life. I know, I know, liberals don't care about that, but some of us old farts do. I think this also handles the gender-sensitive concern as well, unless you think we should have 45 different days for the Cis/Trans/etc.

Egalitarian? What does that have to do with having a seperate Father's and Mother's Day? My wife and I have an extremely egalitarian relationship; heck, we even merged our finances! :dunno:

A goal of the American Left is to destroy the American Family Unit which is becoming close to being accomplished. This is just another step.

A goal of the American Left is to destroy the American Family Unit which is becoming close to being accomplished. This is just another step.

Once again...bullshit

Well it was nice of the American Right to help them along by electing as President the serial-adulterer, 5 kids by 3 wives guy, whose current wife and child live several hundred miles from him. Nice role model from the "family values" party. :thumbsup:

Well it was nice of the American Right to help them along by electing as President the serial-adulterer, 5 kids by 3 wives guy, whose current wife and child live several hundred miles from him. Nice role model from the "family values" party. :thumbsup:

Democrats main tenent: Kill babies and protect the lives of murderers. :classy:

Democrats main tenent: Kill babies and protect the lives of murderers. :classy:

Nice non-seq. No comment on how far the "family values" party is off the rails? Surprising. Pithy comment though, but maybe take it to a Democrat next time, it will have more pop that way.

Nice non-seq. No comment on how far the "family values" party is off the rails? Surprising. Pithy comment though, but maybe take it to a Democrat next time, it will have more pop that way.

The shoe fits you Cinderella.