Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

What was ruined when it became popular

Ufc

The first few years...no weight classes...no real rules...

Now the octagon is so big you could land a chopper in it.

• Like 1

He is still funny, but access is not easy. When I was in Jr. High, he was on here in DC. He changed everything.

Yep DC101. He was way ahead of his time.

So good it was already said douchbags.

When these threads get up and over 3 pages..I generally don't pay much attention..By that time they turn into slap fests between the Trumpettes and the rest of the bored..So sorry I missed it.

Whomever said it first---nice one.

Poker

Bert has a great story about how one of his buddies really got into poker. This would have been back in the day when they started putting it on television.

Even went to Vegas to watch Poker Live. One of them big tournaments you know.

He was sorely disappointed when it turns out they didn't show everybody's hand on a screen or something.😁

Rap Music

I'll agree with this one. Gimme old school gangsta rap anyday over the new processed crap

I'll agree with this one. Gimme old school gangsta rap anyday over the new processed crap

:dunno:

You guys are wicked retahded. It's Boston goddammit. All the movies, Tawmmy Uggz, Sweet Caroline. Come on!

Poker got waaaaaay better when it became popular. I never did it for a living or anything but when I was in college I paid some bills and partied off of fish money. Once they shut down online poker in the states is when it started to suck.

Poker got waaaaaay better when it became popular. I never did it for a living or anything but when I was in college I paid some bills and partied off of fish money. Once they shut down online poker in the states is when it started to suck.

Poker was ruined when hold em became the only game anyone wanted to play.

There are many other poker games that are more fun to play with friends than hold em.

Hold em is actually boring as fock.

Downtown LA

My wife, daughter, and I are going there in a few weeks. Hoping to avoid the homeless mini-cities at the underpasses. :(

My wife, daughter, and I are going there in a few weeks. Hoping to avoid the homeless mini-cities at the underpasses. :(

They're all gone. That's why it sucks now.

Nonsense. Shaved baginas are one of the greatest things on this earth.

Disagree

Shaved baginas.

I agree. I'm in the habit of shaving mine but think the old school vagina was just as pretty. Not a big bush but bald is ridiculous, we're not infants.

I agree. I'm in the habit of shaving mine but think the old school vagina was just as pretty. Not a big bush but bald is ridiculous, we're not infants.

I assume you dont make a habit of sticking your tounge in one on a regular basis. If you do, youll find its much nicer when its nice and clean.

• Like 1

Really, I would say out of all the candidates above, fantasy football is the king of this category.

it's like one day it was this cool little niche thing that guys would get together and do.

The next? ESPN has its own fantasy football show and everybody's trying to make a buck and suddenly the teams include your mother-in-law.

Phuck, no wonder guys jerk off and poop so much. Only things we have left thats ours.

• Like 1

Mt. Everest