Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Bombs Away

Are we going to open up a bit to refugees from Syria? More than the 11 or so Ive seen reported thus far this year?

Only if they get to move in with you. Let's see if you'll walk the walk instead talking the talk.

Or are you like the typical liberal NIMBY hypocrite?

• Like 1

Only if they get to move in with you. Let's see if you'll walk the walk instead talking the talk.

Or are you like the typical liberal NIMBY hypocrite?

Yes, yes he is.

BOOM!

Fock assahd. And putin.

Suck my c0ck you big fat stupid janitorial b1tch :bandana:

Drunk

Ill let em in, but first

Draw a picture of Mohammed

and have a bacon sandwich with bacon bread and ham

No Im pretty sure drobeski is just a moron :(

Takes one to know one.

and gay

I aint ghey but if a man acts like a b1tch I figure its fair to treat him like one :dunno:

I aint ghey but if a man acts like a b1tch I figure its fair to treat him like one :dunno:

So you're ok with us treating you like one? :lol:

I would love some Syrian refugee neighbors. Figure that would make me safer, since no Muslim refugee has ever killed a US citizen in America.

So you're ok with us treating you like one? :lol:

What are you, 10?

I know you are but what am I??! :lol: :rolleyes:

I would love some Syrian refugee neighbors. Figure that would make me safer, since no Muslim refugee has ever killed a US citizen in America.

you should take em in, they are used to living in shithole 3rd world countries, your 1 bedroom apartment in the ghetto is a major upgrade

• Like 1

Drunk

Yup and the booze gets him flexing those keyboard muscles. In real life he's the epitome of the pussification of America.

Have another spritzer worms.

you should take em in, they are used to living in shithole 3rd world countries, your 1 bedroom apartment in the ghetto is a major upgrade

POW!

That's not fair to his mom. Where is she going to sleep now?

+1

CNN hates Trump to the point where they are starting to take Syria's side in this and/or saying that we shouldn't bully Syria.

Good move and we are joined by UK and France, strengthening the move even further. I don’t see how people can be against this. If he didn’t order the strike the story would be how he was being a coward and should have joined our allies.

CNN hates Trump to the point where they are starting to take Syria's side in this and/or saying that we shouldn't bully Syria.

except 3 days ago, they were saying we have to strike vs Syria and Assad

I think it's a mistake ..bad move by trump. He's letting the deep state force his hand. Very disappointed

Oh, so now CNN is on the same side as Slotard?

I think it's a mistake ..bad move by trump. He's letting the deep state force his hand. Very disappointed

Trust POTUS.

Sparrow Red.

Missiles only.

Intel good.

Q

• Like 1

So why are the supporters against this? It’s always some predictable “people agree so we have to disagree” thing so I assume it’s that. Chronic contrarianism. But maybe I’m wrong. How is this a mistake?

So why are the supporters against this? Its always some predictable people agree so we have to disagree thing so I assume its that. Chronic contrarianism. But maybe Im wrong. How is this a mistake?

the guy was on the brink of getting control of his country back, he didn't do it.

There is no deep state and Trump made a bad decision. But otherwise I agree.

So he should have done nothing instead?

Im not familiar with the deep state. Is that the fictional criminal cabal led by Obama where he spends his days plotting intricate pointless crimes even though in reality all he does is jet ski and relax? Im not up on the latest hysterical democratic Illuminati conspiracy regimes.

So he should have done nothing instead?

yes, let them smelly fockers figure it out themselves

yes, let them smelly fockers figure it out themselves

I can see that. I think it’s about setting a precedent against chemical weapons and saying we won’t stand for that.

Russia says there will be consequences for the strike and insulting the Russian president. Clue me in, what does Russia have to do with Syria?