Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek Monday 3-24-14 Reveal: 30FBT & STC

They are retired, sorry. Glad to see you all are still alive though. I'll stop by periodically in between diaper changing and eating and see what creative, sarcastic and nasty things you have to say about me. It's been too long and I've missed the female bashing :-)

They are retired, sorry. Glad to see you all are still alive though. I'll stop by periodically in between diaper changing and eating

So we won't see you much :dunno:

So we won't see you much :dunno:

Don't worry. Read her last few posts and try not to jam a fork in your eye.

i don't know them. :dunno:

Geez. I can't figure out why no chicks want to post here

Some chicks have a psychological draw to being abused. Now that I think about it, maybe all the rest of us do too.

Besides, the male female ratio around here is 100:1 so they get their choice of our most desperate best and brightest like gettnhuge or 30FBT or Mephisto.

30 FBT gets these DD boobs whenever he wants them, although they aren't used for flashing randoms as much anymore. I'm still a free spirit peerve... with my husband or when I get to drunk in general.

Geez. I can't figure out why no chicks want to post here

Just one reason we can't have nice things.

Some chicks have a psychological draw to being abused. Now that I think about it, maybe all the rest of us do too.

Besides, the male female ratio around here is 100:1 so they get their choice of our most desperate best and brightest like gettnhuge or 30FBT or Mephisto.

It's not that we like the abuse. Some of us just don't take ourselves/this place that seriously. We come here to have fun... if we wanted everyone to be nice to us, we'd post at FBG.

Some chicks have a psychological draw to being abused.

fact

i don't feel abused here.

this message board isn't any different than other message board.

arguments happen everywhere and anywhere you leave comments.

huffington post, cnn, naturallycurly and especially youtube are all places where people can be "abused," not just fft.

i hang out here because you guys are funny (sometimes) and your perspective on things are a bit different than other places.

you guys are racist though....but no more than people in real life.

i don't feel abused here.

this message board isn't any different than other message board.

arguments happen everywhere and anywhere you leave comments.

huffington post, cnn, naturallycurly and especially youtube are all places where people can be "abused," not just fft.

i hang out here because you guys are funny (sometimes) and your perspective on things are a bit different than other places.

you guys are racist though....but no more than people in real life.

Question Peenie....Was 'Jemima' the aunt's first or last name?

30 FBT gets these DD boobs whenever he wants them, although they aren't used for flashing randoms as much anymore. I'm still a free spirit peerve... with my husband or when I get to drunk in general.

You looked great in the wedding dress pic. I am with banana boy. You need another reveal !!!!

:cheers:

STC, I seem to recall a costume party picture you posted years ago that had all the guys in a tizzy. Do you remember the one I'm referring to?

Also, tell your hubby to check in. A lot of people here want to say hello.

STC, I seem to recall a costume party picture you posted years ago that had all the guys in a tizzy. Do you remember the one I'm referring to?

Also, tell your hubby to check in. A lot of people here want to say hello.

No idea what you are referring too :dunno: The cop costume? I will text him and tell him to login, and by the way, he is a Texan again. We moved from to Denver a little over a year ago :bandana:

No idea what you are referring too :dunno: The cop costume? I will text him and tell him to login, and by the way, he is a Texan again. We moved from to Denver a little over a year ago :bandana:

Yeah, he told me in an email. That's awesome. How do you like being in Texas compared to Colorado?

Yeah, he told me in an email. That's awesome. How do you like being in Texas compared to Colorado?

In can see us moving back to Denver, it will always be our home. I like Texas though, career-wise it was a good move for me, plus his family is here to help with the youngsters.

In can see us moving back to Denver, it will always be our home. I like Texas though, career-wise it was a good move for me, plus his family is here to help with the youngsters.

Where at in Texas?

Saginaw (fort Worth)

Unreal. I am in the Keller area off of I35 at Golden Triangle. My son works at the 's Sporting Goods at Alliance Center.

Unreal. I am in the Keller area off of I35 at Golden Triangle. My son works at the ######'s Sporting Goods at Alliance Center.

Really? No way! I had a cousin who worked at their main competitor, !!!!!!'s Sporting Goods

Unreal. I am in the Keller area off of I35 at Golden Triangle. My son works at the ######'s Sporting Goods at Alliance Center.

Do you have to use filthy language in every conversation? :nono:

Nice! I drive that way home from work in Plano. It's a good family town, wouldn't mind living in the rich area of Southlake though :thumbsup:

My wife is from lake highlands area, I don't know much about Dallas to know where that is in reference to everyone