Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Sperm off: dollar shave club

I haven't. Heard good things from friends who do.

Part of the reason that dollar shave club did so well is because Gillette and retailers made it so GD hard to buy blades.

Jesus, it was easier to buy a rifle at Walmart than a 12 pack of blades.

I'm not going to work that freaking hard to buy the smallest item in my cart that cost more than everything else combined.

Part of the reason that dollar shave club did so well is because Gillette and retailers made it so GD hard to buy blades.

Jesus, it was easier to buy a rifle at Walmart than a 12 pack of blades.

I'm not going to work that freaking hard to buy the smallest item in my cart that cost more than everything else combined.

its easier to get a gun than vegetables

shut the fock up Obama

Does anyone have any feedback on the handle for the DSC razors?

This is the one drawback of DSC in my opinion. It definitely does not drive as smooth as some of the other options available. They will send you one with your first order then after that you have to buy them for around $5.00. In 5-6 years I am now on my 3rd handle.

Nope. Man bun and hipster beard. Guaranteed.

Yea all Trump supporters are hipsters with man buns. You poor sad sack. :(

if I am another shave company I am running adds during the superbowl and everywhere else, focusing on the military, police, firefighters and the like....all white

well its not a shave company, but someone at this watch company is lurking on a low rent fantasy bored

Yea all Trump supporters are hipsters with man buns. You poor sad sack. :(

Not all phag boy. Just you.

well its not a shave company, but someone at this watch company is lurking on a low rent fantasy bored

Good commercial. Didnt know 80% of suicides were men. I wonder if its always been that skewed?

They should've had a stat stating that 100% of transgender women are men.

• Like 3

This watch company already started strong in their marketing, prior to this, they basically told the whole SJW to F'off

here is their motto

Forged as a tribute to the bond between a son and his father, Égard produces exceptional timepieces that do more than simply tell time — they capture moments.

How DARE THEY!

I am aware of that, but understand I cannot shave against the grain without first shaving with the grain, switching to a new brand new razor blade and putting on shaving cream a second time prior to shaving against the grain.

I do not understand people that say that they can shave against the grain.

Have you tried Cremo shave cream? Once I started using it I was able to shave against the grain.

https://www.amazon.com/Cremo-Original-Astonishingly-Superior-Shaving/dp/B07C8XGF63/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1547904546&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=cremo%2Bshave%2Bcream&th=1

Also I don't quite get how shaving with the grain first helps. :dunno:

Received my starter kit the other day.

Here's my first impressions after shaving both my face and head...

Handle is pretty good. Is aluminum with a decent amount of weight to it. Granted I've been using White Men Are Evil plastic disposables so I don't know how it stacks up against other metal handles.

Shave Butter is AWESOME. Wasn't sure how it would work on my head since it isn't as easy to see where you've been, but it actually works better than shaving cream. Once you shave the cream off it's gone, so having to go back over the same spot can lead to irritation. With the shave butter my head was still nice and lubed up with Vagi Dew so going back over the same spot was not an issue.

Shaving face went fine.

One minor issue is the starter pack comes with 6 blade cartridges. I had to rinse extra hard to unclog from head hair since blades are so close together. Might not be an issue if I shave more frequently -- I tended to put it off before since other razors left my head a bit scraped and dry. I also had to press harder to shave some parts of my noggin, but that might be a learning curve adjustment.

I do think I'll tweak my restock box to include some 4 blade cartridges to see how they work.

All in all I've been very pleased.

Received my starter kit the other day.

Here's my first impressions after shaving both my face and head...

Handle is pretty good. Is aluminum with a decent amount of weight to it. Granted I've been using White Men Are Evil plastic disposables so I don't know how it stacks up against other metal handles.

Shave Butter is AWESOME. Wasn't sure how it would work on my head since it isn't as easy to see where you've been, but it actually works better than shaving cream. Once you shave the cream off it's gone, so having to go back over the same spot can lead to irritation. With the shave butter my head was still nice and lubed up with Vagi Dew so going back over the same spot was not an issue.

Shaving face went fine.

One minor issue is the starter pack comes with 6 blade cartridges. I had to rinse extra hard to unclog from head hair since blades are so close together. Might not be an issue if I shave more frequently -- I tended to put it off before since other razors left my head a bit scraped and dry. I also had to press harder to shave some parts of my noggin, but that might be a learning curve adjustment.

I do think I'll tweak my restock box to include some 4 blade cartridges to see how they work.

All in all I've been very pleased.

The Shave butter clogs the blades. Thats why I don't like it. Had the same problem with kiels.